Ratings for Dr. Angela K. Dempsey

Very bad experience. My eye got worse after lasik. Would not recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

I had my LASIK surgery in July 2014 and I am very pleased with the results. The staff were very professional and helpful in both the Lake Mary and Orlando offices. I have highly recommended Dr. Dempsey to many coworkers and family since July.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Dempsey is incredibly knowledgeable and had so much experience. Her sweet bedside manner and thorough communication was very reassuring during an otherwise intense procedure. My LASIK went exactly as planned. I couldn't be happier with the results. I went from needing glasses/contacts to see more than a few feet in front of me, to 20/15 vision. I am so glad I chose to get this done! I'd also like to mention that I found the entire staff to be very friendly. I was especially impressed with Dana. She was so thorough and positive when going over all the information with me that I had no questions and I really felt comfortable with the decision I was making. I did not feel pressured at all and I really got a sense that she cares about the patients and wants to make sure their experiences are all positive ones.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Ms. Angela Dempsey was the surgeon responsible for making my world clear. She addresses any and all concerns with her vast medical knowledge in this field. Her confident demeanor kept me at ease before and after the procedure. I was six years old when I received my first pair of glasses and now at age 25; I kiss them goodbye! Thank you so much Dr Dempsey for helping me achieve visual freedom!!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Dempsey is just wonderful, so caring and nice! Everyone was awesome!!They explained everything clearly, and made sure I was comfortable and felt welcomed. Will recommend them to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Before the LASIK procedure I had 20/80 vision. The day after and 1 month after the procedure, they analyzed my eyesight and said I had 20/15 vision. In other words, it was better than perfect and it still is. The day after I drove to Orlando and then to Tampa without a problem. I also drove to work that night without a problem. Since then, I have been swimming, I've been jet-skiing, I've played sports, and I've driven late at night dozens of times. I have not a had a single problem or red flag since and it's great. Dr. Dempsey did the actual procedure and did great. Like everyone else working there, she was nice, helpful, patient, and caring.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

I have a good idea Dr Dempsey might be keeping information from me. I went in to have my distance vision corrected and came out with my near vision corrected. I can NOT read anything from 2 feet or beyond. I have far better vision before the surgery. All my friends who have had LASIK said it was the best thing they ever had done. But every time I asked them questions, it felt as if I had asked the wrong question or "why does he need to know this information." I am truly scared--I really don't know what to do at this point. In hindsight, I should have done more research on this business and read more reviews. I get the feeling the folks who rate this business very high are not telling the truth. The truth is usually somewhere inbetween. I wish these doctors would explain more to me.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

I am thrilled with the results of Lasik surgery! Not wearing contacts or glasses has been life changing! Dr Dempsey is very professional, thorough and knowledgeable. The office staff is helpful and very positive. I highly recommend the center.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Dr. Dempsey is a wonderful doctor and her bedside manner is the best I have ever seen. My son had Lasik last month and she made him so relaxed and comfortable during the procedure. He has 20/15 vision and has never been happier. The staff was very professional and knowledgeable.I would highly recommend Dr Dempsey and her staff. Great experience!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Angela K. Dempsey's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal