Ratings for Dr. Arthur C. Tutela

I wrote this doctor up over two years ago. Only went back at my medical doctor's recommendation..I should have known better. Since my visit,my vision seems to have gotten worse than it ever was. He added so many drops to my eyes which I felt was totally unnecessary.. DON'T want to seem paranoid but I'm thinking something sinister. due to the fact that I once complained to my insurance company about ha in a student examine me instead of the doctor.WILL NEVER GO BACK AGAIN!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I've been there twice, and both times the wait for over an hour. OVER AND HOUR. Just sitting in the waiting room. Are you kidding me?! The front desk's attitude is condescending, both on the phone, and in person. I don't know who she thinks she is. Do not give them your medical insurance card if you have a vision plan. I made that mistake and they billed major medical, got paid more than the vision pays, and then balance-billed me. That is when I specifically told them about the insurance, and the visit was pre-authorized with the vision plan. Doc's assistants are pretty good, no issues there. The doc is just okay, however, I am not coming there again if he has no regard for patients' time. It's him, no his staff who triple books the patients.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Doctor Tutela is an extremely delightful person. He is very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

I found that Dr. Tutela was not that personable and his office could not get the bills straight. I felt like they wanted to get the most possible money for every visit rather than worrying about the patient. I will not be returning to this office.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013