Ratings for Dr. David McLeod

Not usually one to fill out reviews 5/5 however Dr. McLeod is definitely deserving of this rating. Have seen him on 15-20 occasions for variety of issues including physical medicine and mental health. Excellent at building a trusting and a collaborative relationship. Engages in discussion with you and is willing to discuss his reasoning. Consistently provides excellent patient education - whiteboard explanations are helpful for remembering & following along. Treatment approaches were very well-rounded; including not only medication but behavioural, environmental, social, etc. approaches as well. Cannot think of any areas for improvement; would recommend for any issue.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. McLeod is the best doctor I've ever had in my life. He treats you like an equal and never rushes you or makes you feel stupid. He is truly an inspiring person.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I've never had such a good experience with doctor in my life. Not only was he extremely caring he was also very knowledgable. He took the time to thoroughly explain everything to me, something that I've gotten use to not having done. After the first time I'd seen him I literally went home and called my parents to tell them how impressed I was!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. McLeod is a wonderful doctor, with an amazing bedside personality. He goes out of his way to make patients comfortable and offers lots of advice, especially for work/life balance to keep patients healthy. He also had great analogies to help patients understand complicated concepts. The most personable and sincere doctor I have ever met. I was a little sad to graduate knowing that he wouldn't be my doctor after I left.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Great general practitioner! He never rushes and talks with you as long as you need. One time my 20 minute appointment ended up being about 40 minutes. Very knowledgeable. One of the things I like about him is that he has a little whiteboard he draws diagrams on. Very clear in his communication.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. McLeod is an amazing doctor! He truly cares about his patients and tries his best to make his patients happy! He has been an inspiration to me making me work harder and study harder to become a doctor like him :)

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

This doctor is wonderful. He has a great personality and sense of humour. He takes his time speaking with you and makes sure he has covered all the bases and checks your own understanding of your condition. Some doctors make you feel as though there's some kind of rush to get you out of the room. And although, on a schedule he makes sure all of your concerns are heard and taken care of before ending the visit.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

One of the things I miss most about Mcmaster University was Dr. McLeod

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I think he is one of the best doctors I have ever seen in my whole life.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Great doctor. Always takes the time to explain things to me, has funny analogies. Takes all my concerns seriously and takes the time to go through all my concerns in one appointment. Great for mental health-related concerns, especially if the counsellors at Mac are too busy for you to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. David McLeod's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients