Ratings for Dr. Annette Turenne

OMG.. Just terrible. Does nothing to look into issues. If you can walk, breathe and hold a pencil, you are alive and walks out???? Seriously????

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

she is rude when she had her practice in the states

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I've read a few reviews for Dr. Turenne. Here's a positive one. I couldn't ever thank this women enough! Not only did she save my sons life during delivery, she had also saved mine. She performed a cesarean on me and my heart had stopped from the shock. My son wasn't breathing. We both were nearly gone, she saved us both. We would not be here today is it wasn't for her. She did what she had to and I am forever grateful. And as a bonus, my scar is beautiful and straight and healed very nice.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

She was so rude and unprofessional. I came in saying I was congested and couldn't breath. She told me she couldn't hear anything and it was because I was over weight. After going to emerg found out I have pneumonia.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

she is rude , and unprofessional at least when she practiced in.the states demeaning and everything else

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Firstly, I'd like to start off by saying that I rushed my son into the emergency ward in Bonnyville as my 5 week old son had (what seemed to me) pneumonia. Dr. Turenne sent my son home labelling it "a virus". One week later my son almost died as both lungs were filled with mucus. He was hospitalized for 5 days and kept in an oxygen tent. Needless to say. I did not take my family to see her (if I could help it). THEN...I heard of her clinic. Seemed to be that she knew what she was doing in the "beauty" department and, lets face it, everyone is fighting the battle of age. So... I entertained the idea. I booked a consultation and...wow. She was demeaning and demoralizing. She said that she "wished she could just scrape the skin from my face". BUT, took it with a grain of salt and began procedures. I spent upwards of $11,000.00. Much of that amount paid upfront for services that she suggest that I "try". That is were things go wrong. Booked appointments that were not in the computer, double-bookings, short treatment time (that I paid extensively for), short staffed (much of the time), revolving door of staff (untrained), treatments with equipment that was malfunctioning, very aggressive and rude remarks from Dr. when she did (actually) provide a treatment, applying only 2/3 of product (keeping the other 1/3 for herself), scars left on my face from burns (that was never documented by the untrained staff). They didn't so much as acknowledge my appointment that day. Seems suspicious that the staff didn't document the burning nor is there mention of the topical cream that they provided to apply to the burned area 3 x per day and as required. Their system doesn't even have me booked for an appointment that day. A cover-up perhaps? Needless to say, I requested my funds be returned as I wasn't comfortable with proceeding with the treatments. NOT A CHANCE. Dr. Turenne would not see me. Would not allow an appointment to be booked. Several attempts to contact the Dr. and to no avail. At this point, I was directed to the office manager, Arthur. What a waste of time. He would not return my calls or my texts. It took two months and I finally received payment. Short $500.00 of course. In short...she ripped my off and will not face me to explain the shortage. She over-charged me in light of being burned. This is a cold woman who's only concern is herself.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

She needs to lose her licence very unprofessional and rude

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Went for a treatment took forever until the doctor actually came to do the treatment..... She had her assistant do something she was never shown before and Dr Turenne didn't even help her..... She treats her very poorly and the Dr didn't seem to care how long it took until see did the treatment.... Was not impressed the Dr didn't apologize to me or her assistant

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

She is the rudest person I have ever met, rude to her staff and patients. She doesn't seem to care about anyone but herself......

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I went in because I just found out I was pregnant and was always told I was never to have kids. When I asked if she could send me for a test to make sure she said the at home tests are just as good as what Im going to give you. I got upset and she handed me an abortation sheet didnt explain any other options just do this cause I got upset. I was only 19 at the time and didnt know what else to do. I will never go see her ever again. She is the rudest doctor I have ever dealt with and if I were to ever have a kid I would never let her come near me. She should loose her license.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012