You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Evan S. Loft

After searching almost 2 years for a doctor willing to do cataract surgery in a hospital, we finally were referred to Dr. Evan Loft. Our son developed cataracts at a young age (18). He uses a wheelchair, has very limited mobility (even while lying down), and has cardiac and pulmonary issues. Four different doctors simply would not take this case. Dr. Loft was referred as someone who specializes in difficult cases. We scheduled surgery at our first appointment. On the day of surgery, Dr. Loft took a lot of time to get our son comfortable on the stretcher. Surgery was easy and recovery was short. We are so grateful to Dr. Loft for this huge life improvement for our son. Anyone with special circumstances should consider Dr. Loft.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Doctor Evan Loft has great bedside manner. My mom was virtually blind and he performed a cornea transplant in one eye. She could literally read (big print) dinner menu within twenty fours. My mom is healing hope to have great vision in six weeks. Thanks to Dr. Loft.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Dr. Loft corrected a botched surgery performed by another doctor in the Atlanta area. When I arrived at his office my vision had gone from 20/70 to 20/200 due to a botched surgery. Dr. Loft correct the first surgery errors and my vision is now 20/20. Thank you Dr. Loft....amazing!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Loft is a kind, caring doctor who makes his patients feel at ease. He gives his patients every option available for treatment. I have Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy which can be difficult to manage. Through two YAG surgeries and two cornea transplants, I felt completely ocmfortable with the detailed explanation from Dr. Loft concerning preparation and what to expect before, during and after the surgeries. No concern or question was too small to get immediate attention from Dr. Loft. I have already sent two other Fuchs' Dystrophy patients to Dr. Loft and they, too, are thrilled to have him care for their eyes. He has managed my disease and saved my eyesight.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr Loft is highly recommended by me. I recently had cataract surgery in both eyes and it's amazing how wonderful I can see now, I was one of those people who is afraid to do any kind of surgery and held off for as long as I could. If I had known how quick and painless this surgery was I would have don this sooner. It's a piece of cake and Dr. Loft is so professional and kind. I am so happy that I had this done recently........it's amazing how colors are so vivid and to think that once I thought whites were white (they looked paie yellow.....lol) now white is white ! anyone who is afraid to do this surgery, DON'T BE, you will be very pleased!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

Dr Evan Loft shows genuine interest in his patients. He took the time to personally call me after my surgery, just to check on me & to cover any questions I might have. He is highly skilled and a GREAT communicator.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Loft removed cataracts from both my eyes and then installed the Toric lenses to correct my astigmatism. These lenses have to be correctly a lined up in order to work. Before the operation the best I could see with corrective lenses (glasses) was 20/30 out of the right eye. I Now am 20/20 out of the right and 10 days after the left was 20/25 and should improve over the next few weeks. Dr. Loft and his staff were wonderful. They made me feel very at easy though the whole process. In my eyes Dr. Loft is truly a very special and gift surgeon

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Had the Advanced Surface Ablation surgery on my eyes to correct my vision. He did a perfect job and was always very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr. Loft did cataract surgery on both my eyes over a six week period Jul/Aug 2012. I am totally THRILLED with the results AND the efficiency/professionalism of the staff at his clinic AND the surgery center. A+++++ I would not hesitate to recommend these folks to ANYONE!! Sid Huff / Ball Ground, GA

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Dr. Loft is a fantastic opthamologist and truly a top notch professional. He has that rare combination of a great personality coupled with a fantastic medical skill-set and wonderful bed-side manner. He is always treats his patients with the utmost respect at all times. He is never rushing and make you feel like you are truly important as a patient. He recently performed LASIK surgery on me and it went extremely smooth. He talks you through every step of the way and is extremely gentle during the short process. He even called a few times to personally check up on me and see how I was doing. Within 24 hours, I already had Perfect 20/20 Vision and by the following week had extra Perfect 20/15 Vision. I had no pain and also no fluctuations in vision since the surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Loft for any patient looking for a trustworthy, reputable, friendly and extremely knowledgable Opthamologist as he has the full package needed to make your experience pleasurable and a success.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr. Evan S. Loft's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Evan S. Loft, M.D. is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist specializing in cornea, external diseases and refractive surgery. His undergraduate degree is from the University of Georgia and his medical school degree is from the Medical College of Georgia. He completed residency training and fellowship training at Emory University. Dr. Loft joined Eye Consultants of Atlanta in 2008 and practices at Cumberland, Buckhead, and Gwinnett-Lawrenceville locations. Dr. Loft has given presentations on LASIK and refractive surgery at numerous ophthalmology meetings. He has also published articles in peer-reviewed ophthalmology journals and has authored chapters for ophthalmology reference books and other sources.

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 2003)

Alliant Health Plans
Multiplan
Novanet
Wellcare Health Plans

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After searching almost 2 years for a doctor willing to do cataract surgery in a hospital, we finally were referred to Dr. Evan Loft. Our son developed cataracts..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Evan Loft has great bedside manner. My mom was virtually blind and he performed a cornea transplant in one eye. She could literally read (big print) dinn..."

August 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Loft corrected a botched surgery performed by another doctor in the Atlanta area. When I arrived at his office my vision had gone from 20/70 to 20/200 due t..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Loft is a kind, caring doctor who makes his patients feel at ease. He gives his patients every option available for treatment. I have Fuchs' Corneal D..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Loft is highly recommended by me. I recently had cataract surgery in both eyes and it's amazing how wonderful I can see now, I was one of those people who is..."

November 30, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Evan" to "Evan S."

October 20, 2013