You may also like

Rate Dr. Walter Heidary

Dr. Walter Heidary's Ratings

Great first visit to Dr. Heidary and his team! I have been having issues and differing opinions for my dental care. Dr. Heidary did not hesitate to give his opinion, point out his concerns (and mine) and most importantly explained his thoughts and analysis. His explanation was clear and detailed and his common sense approach would make me recommend him to anyone. My entire family will be going to his practice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2910576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2015

Finding Dr. Heidary and his amazing hand-picked staff was so fortunate for me. It began with a phone call to Bobbi about 13 years ago, after seeing a flyer. I was new to the area and had been traumatized by previous dental experiences and therefore had not seen a dentist for a while. Bobbi with her wisdom, experience, kindness, and psychology spent ages with me and once my trust in her words grew, I booked my first appointment and have never looked back. Dr. Heidary allayed all my fears, one by one, and is the perfect dentist for me. He addressed my emotional comfort first and then we moved forward from there. He is so kind, warm, empathetic, and such a expert in his field. He is held in such high esteem by so many and especially the family and friends, whom I have referred. He is the absolute best!! Bobbi remains a welcome face when I enter the office. Always so friendly, positive and interested. Teresa continues to educate with her amazing personal tutorials while gently performing her hygienic magic.
I am so proud of my Desired Smile and love the compliments and confidence it has brought. Thank you Dr. Heidary and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2908145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

This is the first review I have ever done and one I am pleased to do. Dr. Heidary and his staff are professional in every way. The most positive dental experience ever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2908012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Heidary for several years now and he is by far the best dentist I have ever been to. I have had a lot of major work done on my teeth, including fillings, implants, crowns and veneers. The results have been so positive, I get a lot of compliments from people about my smile. That never used to happen. I also suffered anxiety before going to dental appointments but I no longer have that problem. His work is impecable and he makes sure you know what he is doing while he is working on you. His staff are all top notch as well. They want you to be comfortable and they make sure you are. I highly recommend Dr. Heidary. You will not be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

Fantastic practice, kid friendly staff and very professional. I've had several different dental hygienist and all were excellent. Dr. Heidary has also been helpful with oral health questions and options for consideration with no pressure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

Dr. Heidary helped me through a very difficult dental process with his gentle demeanour and soothing words. I also have some anxiety when going to the dentist. He always makes me feel safe and calms me down. He is truly the best dentist I have ever had! He has also chosen an amazing staff. Everyone goes out of their way to be friendly and welcoming. Everyone also makes sure that they know your case thoroughly so you feel they really understand the work that is about to follow. A truly amazing practice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2898722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

Visits at Dr Walters is always a caring environment with staff that care for you and your families needs. We never feel rushed and any procedure is discussed in detail with time to answer any questions

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2898561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

Fantastic staff! Caring and thorough. Dr. Heidary is a very nice man and shows that he cares about his patients. He gives honest, great advice and direction. I was happy to find this doctor and practice. They are so great with my kids. Thank you all for your wonderful service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

My daughters absolutely love visiting Dr. Walter Heidary. They have enjoyed their visits so much that they now play "Dr. Walter" instead of playing house. We have also been very pleased with the hygienist that has taken significant time to explain dental care to the children. I am thrilled that they are having such a positive experience with a dentist and would highly recommend this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2892443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

I recently visited Dr. Heidary's office for the first time, and was completely impressed. From the first person to greet me at the reception to everyone I dealt with during my visit. It was one of the most informative and relaxed visits I have ever had while visiting a dentist.
I would definitely recommend calling Dr Heidary's office before looking for another Dentist.
Well done everyone!