Ratings for Dr. Walter Heidary

I have never had a bad experience in all the years of being a patient of Dr. Heidary. He is so talented as well as professional. He surrounds himself with exemplary support staff that are professional and skilled. I have been to almost every hygienist and always get a thorough gentle cleaning. I fully entrust Desired Smiles with my oral health and am grateful to have such competent care.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. Heidary is a brilliant dentist and business man who knows his stuff. His calm and supportive bedside manner is well suited to nervous patients. This practice prides itself on excellent customer service and is more spa like than dental in it's feel. The pediatric program is outstanding for little ones experiencing dentistry for the first time. Our entire family now drives from out of town to continue with him.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I have been to many dentists over the years. Dr. Heidary has been my dentist for the past four years and I have to say he is the best dentist I have ever encountered. He is to the point, knowledgeable, punctual, and very efficient. His staff though are not as professional as I expected. I had some issues with his hygienists that left me feeling hurt after more than one cleaning sessions.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

We are so happy to have found this amazing practice. Dr. Heidary and his team are undoubtedly the best. From our first initial visits with Kate to our routine cleaning appointments with our hygienists, to the major restorative dentistry done by Dr Heidary. This office, the work, the people continue to amaze me everytime we visit!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

I came to Dr. Heidary 10 years ago after I had terrible experiences with 2 different pediatric dentists for my 5 yr old son. Once I saw how amazing Dr. Heidary and his staff were I decided to change over to him as well. Anyone who has children need to come here! When I had my second child I knew that I should start him as soon as possible. He loves going there and is so relaxed when he is having his teeth cleaned or examined. I highly recommend Dr.Heidary and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Always a great experience. On time, helpful, kind and always great with my kids.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

We had such a pleasant visit! They made sure my kids were comfortable and built a trusting relationship with them. We will definitely share our experience with others.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Unbelievable experience for my six year old...just fantastic!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

For 75 years I have been terrified of Dental visits. Having been recommended to Dr. Heidary by my daughter & her children my visits have been very positive. Dr. Nicky Ghareshi is a fine professional with a very caring manner.The support staff from Taneshi to Linda to Kate & Joan are excellent. Congratulations to you all. Monica Chouinard, R.N.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

In an age where Customer Service seems to be lacking, Dr. Heidary and his team have restored my faith. No one likes going to the dentist, but a trip to this office was most pleasant and actually enjoyable. Dr. Heidary is obviously highly skilled and experienced, but it is his wonderful bed side manner that sets him apart. It seems his team share the same qualities. Both girls I met during my appointments , Cate and Linda, are also quite educated and skilled but it's their personalities that made my visit. I look forward to meeting the rest of the team in this office. Going to the dentist is a necessary evil. So glad I found an office that has the skill set couple with an amazing experience that I actually no longer dread the dentist!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016