Ratings for Dr. Walter Heidary

Dr. Heidary worked his dental wonders restoring my 26 year old daughter's upper and lower teeth that were decayed, badly chipped and missing from poor health. When we first saw her after the restoration, we were in absolute awe of her beautiful new smile. And we still are! He not only transformed her smile but brought health back to her teeth. Dr. Heidary's patience, understanding, credentials and dental skills are outstanding. He also has a wonderful support team who are compassionate, knowledgeable and diligent. We travel from Toronto for Dr. Heidary's dental care and are immensely thankful to him.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I finally made the change to Dr. Heidary in 2015 after moving back to Burlington 4 years earlier and commuting to my previous dentist of 30 years. Without a doubt the entire experience has been first rate from beginning to end. Staff are efficient and knowledgeable with every question / concern I had. Very professional at all levels. I have always been nervous about freezing needles but not now. I can honestly say that I didn't realize Dr. Heidary had actually put the freezing in until he said he was finished ! I am so happy I made the change and know look forward to having their excellent care in the years to come.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I have been terrified of dentists and the work they do for 50 years, having grown up in England and lost a lot of teeth when I was very young. The freezing on the nerves didn't work so when I plucked up courage to go to Dr. Heidary it was a big step. Terrified and heartbroken I dragged myself there with toothache. From the moment I stepped in the door to finally after many many months Completing the work I am all set. Now having said that sedation was the way to go, I didn't care as long as I got everything done. From Bobbie and Cate to the experience with Dr. Heidary himself I can honestly say they are kind, compassionate, caring and understand how you feel. The follow up is amazing and they always put their customers first. Dr Heidary was recommended to me and without hesitation I would recommend him to anyone. From here on in after all these years I will continue to go for work, may not be the conventional way, but that's OK, because they have told me that it's ok! Thanks for your kindness and care it meant more than words can say.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

This office and team are in a class of their own. I am deeply grateful for Dr. Heidary and his team. I was faced with a mother's worst nightmare. My little girl had a mouth full of cavities. I could actually see them when I was shown the x-rays. I was mortified that I had somehow let this happen to my daughter. Dr. Heidary's explained the need to restore the teeth, and the best option due to the amount of work needed, would be under sedation. I was in shock, what had I done to my daughter. I sat done across from the kindest, most compassionate woman whose job was to explain the procedures and what would be happening to my daughter. The fact that Dr. Heidary employs such a person on his team is one reason this office is a step above. Leading up to the procedure, I called and emailed Cate probably 20 times! (I was googling and working myself into a frenzy) Never did she rush or dismiss me, she listened and answered every question I had, silly or not. Her calmness, compassion coupled with the knowledge she armed me with, got us through the door the day of the surgery. Had it been like most offices where you are sent to the front to book your appointment, I truly believe we would have never followed through, due to fear and lack of understanding. Thank you Cate for your time and patience. Thank you Dr. Heidary for your amazing work, and chosing such wonderful people to compliment your team. Looking forward to continued care at this A+ office!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

This office is amazing. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable . They go above and beyond for you . They really care about their patients.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I am a 10 year old patient of Dr. Heidary and have had some orthodontic work done and had a tooth pulled. I was really nervous at first until it happened. I am glad that you helped me not to be scared. I am not as scared about the dentist as I used to be. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Heidary for five years. Every time we go, I can count on receiving excellent care from the knowledgeable, caring, friendly staff. My children have never complained or worried about going to the dentist; everyone keeps the experience so pleasant and positive. I'm so grateful a colleague recommended coming to Dr. Heidary and the rest of the Desired Smiles team when I was looking for a fantastic family dentist, and I happily pass on my recommendation to friends, neighbours, and colleagues whenever I get a chance. You will not be disappointed!!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Absolutely overwhelmed by how positive our experiences have been at Dr. Heidary's office. My 2 year old LOVES "Dr. Walter" and going to the dentist to see the dinosaurs, play with the magic wand, etc. If you have a kid - take them here. No questions asked. Of course, I'm quite happy with my own care as well - they treat our whole family well. Most amazing thing though was when I called after my daughter tripped and fell and hurt a tooth at the park. We were given an appointment within three hours, on a day that Dr. Heidary wasn't even supposed to be seeing patients. They treated her with gentleness and affection, gave her a toy for her bravery, and reassured me that all was well. And they didn't charge me a penny for the visit - just told me to go enjoy some ice cream with my little girl, to help her feel better.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

The best dental experience ever! Having moved from out of town, I found all the staff super friendly, accommodating and welcoming. From entry to exit all the attention to detail is fantastic. Dr Heidary takes the time to explain things thoroughly. I can highly recommend Dr Heidary's "Desired Smiles" to everyone!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

The staff is fantastic and friendly. The atmosphere is great for kids. They actually like going for their check ups.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016