Ratings for Dr. Walter Heidary

This office and team are in a class of their own. I am deeply grateful for Dr. Heidary and his team. I was faced with a mother's worst nightmare. My little girl had a mouth full of cavities. I could actually see them when I was shown the x-rays. I was mortified that I had somehow let this happen to my daughter. Dr. Heidary's explained the need to restore the teeth, and the best option due to the amount of work needed, would be under sedation. I was in shock, what had I done to my daughter. I sat done across from the kindest, most compassionate woman whose job was to explain the procedures and what would be happening to my daughter. The fact that Dr. Heidary employs such a person on his team is one reason this office is a step above. Leading up to the procedure, I called and emailed Cate probably 20 times! (I was googling and working myself into a frenzy) Never did she rush or dismiss me, she listened and answered every question I had, silly or not. Her calmness, compassion coupled with the knowledge she armed me with, got us through the door the day of the surgery. Had it been like most offices where you are sent to the front to book your appointment, I truly believe we would have never followed through, due to fear and lack of understanding. Thank you Cate for your time and patience. Thank you Dr. Heidary for your amazing work, and chosing such wonderful people to compliment your team. Looking forward to continued care at this A+ office!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

This office is amazing. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable . They go above and beyond for you . They really care about their patients.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I am a 10 year old patient of Dr. Heidary and have had some orthodontic work done and had a tooth pulled. I was really nervous at first until it happened. I am glad that you helped me not to be scared. I am not as scared about the dentist as I used to be. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Heidary for five years. Every time we go, I can count on receiving excellent care from the knowledgeable, caring, friendly staff. My children have never complained or worried about going to the dentist; everyone keeps the experience so pleasant and positive. I'm so grateful a colleague recommended coming to Dr. Heidary and the rest of the Desired Smiles team when I was looking for a fantastic family dentist, and I happily pass on my recommendation to friends, neighbours, and colleagues whenever I get a chance. You will not be disappointed!!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Absolutely overwhelmed by how positive our experiences have been at Dr. Heidary's office. My 2 year old LOVES "Dr. Walter" and going to the dentist to see the dinosaurs, play with the magic wand, etc. If you have a kid - take them here. No questions asked. Of course, I'm quite happy with my own care as well - they treat our whole family well. Most amazing thing though was when I called after my daughter tripped and fell and hurt a tooth at the park. We were given an appointment within three hours, on a day that Dr. Heidary wasn't even supposed to be seeing patients. They treated her with gentleness and affection, gave her a toy for her bravery, and reassured me that all was well. And they didn't charge me a penny for the visit - just told me to go enjoy some ice cream with my little girl, to help her feel better.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

The best dental experience ever! Having moved from out of town, I found all the staff super friendly, accommodating and welcoming. From entry to exit all the attention to detail is fantastic. Dr Heidary takes the time to explain things thoroughly. I can highly recommend Dr Heidary's "Desired Smiles" to everyone!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

The staff is fantastic and friendly. The atmosphere is great for kids. They actually like going for their check ups.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. Heidary is the BEST! My family has been seeing Dr. Heidary for 5 years now. I have never seen a better dental office. The children's program in the office is excellent. They take the time to make the children feel comfortable and teach them about their oral health. My kids love going for appointments. My husband and I see Linda for our dental cleanings. She is very professional, knowledgable and gentle. My daughter just had braces placed by Dr. Heidary. Everything regrading her treatment was explained to me in detail prior to the appointment. During the appointment Dr. Heidary and his assistant Lynn worked wonderfully together while talking to my daughter and guiding her through the steps of the appointment. It is great having all my family's dental needs exceptionally treated in one location. You will not be disappointed with this office!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Faced with the dilemma of my long time dentist retiring, I was stressed and scared about finding a new doctor. I have had extensive dental work and need to have confidence in my new doctor to continue the standard of care I was accustomed to. After reading endless reviews, I made a new patient appointment with Dr. Heidary at Desired Smiles. I could not be happier. This office is a wow experience. It is busy, but you feel relaxed and not rushed. Dr. Heidary explains everything in detail, and no question is unanswered, if not by him but but the lovely young lady that escorts you through the entire appointment. I have never had such an experience, and I thought my previous dentist was pretty amazing. I am very much looking forward to my cleaning. Decision well made.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

While travelling through Europe last summer, both of my top bridges on the left side and the right fell out. I looked like a "hillbilly" from the Ozarks and could not bite or chew. Immediately upon arriving home, I called my regular dentist and he could not take me for at least two weeks - help!! I was eating with only my front teeth and still, he could not "fit me in". Dr. Heidary took me immediately and was able to put back my bridges with very little cost. As most people are aware, we are dependant upon our doctors and I was at the mercy of Dr. Heidary. Thank you to him and his staff for attending to me so soon and not "ripping me off" with high prices. Because of this, I left my prior dentist (he was a good dentist too - do not misunderstand me) but when I really needed "quick" service, he failed me. My last appointment with the hygienist was May 16, 2016 and she gave me the best cleaning that I have ever had. Both my husband and I have spent a fortune on our teeth as we have had full mouth reconstruction with porcelain crowns - not inexpensive. This is a long story but we had to have this done because of past poor dental work done by another dentist over the years. It is imperative that this work be impeccably looked after. I explained to the hygienist that my husband and I do not have insurance and she gave us a good deal on the excellent service provided. The quality of care that is given by Dr. Heidary and his staff is not inexpensive but they do not "rip one off" especially if they are aware that you do not have insurance. I would recommend Dr. Walter Heidary and his staff to anyone. They do excellent work!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016