Ratings for Dr. Walter Heidary

I have been to many dentists over the years. Dr. Heidary has been my dentist for the past four years and I have to say he is the best dentist I have ever encountered. He is to the point, knowledgeable, punctual, and very efficient. His staff though are not as professional as I expected. I had some issues with his hygienists that left me feeling hurt after more than one cleaning sessions.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

We are so happy to have found this amazing practice. Dr. Heidary and his team are undoubtedly the best. From our first initial visits with Kate to our routine cleaning appointments with our hygienists, to the major restorative dentistry done by Dr Heidary. This office, the work, the people continue to amaze me everytime we visit!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

I came to Dr. Heidary 10 years ago after I had terrible experiences with 2 different pediatric dentists for my 5 yr old son. Once I saw how amazing Dr. Heidary and his staff were I decided to change over to him as well. Anyone who has children need to come here! When I had my second child I knew that I should start him as soon as possible. He loves going there and is so relaxed when he is having his teeth cleaned or examined. I highly recommend Dr.Heidary and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Always a great experience. On time, helpful, kind and always great with my kids.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

We had such a pleasant visit! They made sure my kids were comfortable and built a trusting relationship with them. We will definitely share our experience with others.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Unbelievable experience for my six year old...just fantastic!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

For 75 years I have been terrified of Dental visits. Having been recommended to Dr. Heidary by my daughter & her children my visits have been very positive. Dr. Nicky Ghareshi is a fine professional with a very caring manner.The support staff from Taneshi to Linda to Kate & Joan are excellent. Congratulations to you all. Monica Chouinard, R.N.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

In an age where Customer Service seems to be lacking, Dr. Heidary and his team have restored my faith. No one likes going to the dentist, but a trip to this office was most pleasant and actually enjoyable. Dr. Heidary is obviously highly skilled and experienced, but it is his wonderful bed side manner that sets him apart. It seems his team share the same qualities. Both girls I met during my appointments , Cate and Linda, are also quite educated and skilled but it's their personalities that made my visit. I look forward to meeting the rest of the team in this office. Going to the dentist is a necessary evil. So glad I found an office that has the skill set couple with an amazing experience that I actually no longer dread the dentist!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

5 yrs ago I used ratemds to find a dentist after moving to the area. Dr. Heidary and his staff rated high then, and I can see why they still do today. Dr. Heidary and his staff is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. They take the time to address my concerns and to ensure my comfort. I haven't left there unsatisfied with any work preformed, as the workmanship seems top notch. I highly recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Wonderful dental practice - no long waits in waiting room, pleasant staff, great dentist and beautiful office. Would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Heidary.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016