Ratings for Dr. Walter Heidary

My husband and I are our three kids have been followed by Dr. Heidary's team for over 4 years now. We are absolutely thrilled with their service. My 3 young children look forward to their dental appointments, because of their room set up for kids (and the toy they get to pick out after their appointment). They are always punctual. The staff are very friendly. The dental hygienist that works with children is extremely bubbly, warm hearted and patient. Also, the staff educate my children about the importance of proper dental hygiene (and they do it in a friendly and fun manner). One time when my daughter's cheeks/face was swollen (over the weekend), I called the emergency line and Dr. Heidary got back to me in less than 5 minutes! I was so impressed. We look forward to many more years of dental service from Dr. Heidary and his team.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

My husband and I and our two kids have been followed by Dr. Heidary's team for 6 or so years. They are never late, always friendly and helpful and amazing with the kids! They have a special room setup for the kids and take the time to teach them the importance and the know how to properly care for their teeth. My kids are always asking when can we go back!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I have never had a bad experience in all the years of being a patient of Dr. Heidary. He is so talented as well as professional. He surrounds himself with exemplary support staff that are professional and skilled. I have been to almost every hygienist and always get a thorough gentle cleaning. I fully entrust Desired Smiles with my oral health and am grateful to have such competent care.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. Heidary is a brilliant dentist and business man who knows his stuff. His calm and supportive bedside manner is well suited to nervous patients. This practice prides itself on excellent customer service and is more spa like than dental in it's feel. The pediatric program is outstanding for little ones experiencing dentistry for the first time. Our entire family now drives from out of town to continue with him.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I have been to many dentists over the years. Dr. Heidary has been my dentist for the past four years and I have to say he is the best dentist I have ever encountered. He is to the point, knowledgeable, punctual, and very efficient. His staff though are not as professional as I expected. I had some issues with his hygienists that left me feeling hurt after more than one cleaning sessions.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

We are so happy to have found this amazing practice. Dr. Heidary and his team are undoubtedly the best. From our first initial visits with Kate to our routine cleaning appointments with our hygienists, to the major restorative dentistry done by Dr Heidary. This office, the work, the people continue to amaze me everytime we visit!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

I came to Dr. Heidary 10 years ago after I had terrible experiences with 2 different pediatric dentists for my 5 yr old son. Once I saw how amazing Dr. Heidary and his staff were I decided to change over to him as well. Anyone who has children need to come here! When I had my second child I knew that I should start him as soon as possible. He loves going there and is so relaxed when he is having his teeth cleaned or examined. I highly recommend Dr.Heidary and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Always a great experience. On time, helpful, kind and always great with my kids.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

We had such a pleasant visit! They made sure my kids were comfortable and built a trusting relationship with them. We will definitely share our experience with others.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Unbelievable experience for my six year old...just fantastic!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016