Ratings for Dr. Walter Heidary

Very professional team and doctors. Well experienced and compassionate.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2019

Dr. H is a fantastic dentist. He knows that it is not my favourire place to be. He works quickly and efficiently.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2019

Tried this dentist out based on reviews. Sadly did not live up to expectations.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

Dr. Walter Heidary

Dr. Walter Heidary's response
We are truly sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. We would love to know what we could have done better, as we always strive to provide exceptional care and service. Could you kindly reach out to Erika, our client facilitator to share more details about your experience.

Submitted July 24, 2019

Dr. Heidary in my opinion is an exceptional dentist.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

Well, well, well above expectations. It's very difficult to find service like Desired Smile. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

I loved the teeth you gave me my Denver’s look great:)))!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

The whole staff is professional. polite, and they always answer all my questions. They are great.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

This is the first time any dentist or doctor has asked me for a RateMDs rating, which says something about the confidence Dr. Heidary and his team have regarding their level of service. It is my pleasure to recommend this extremely caring and competent team.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Dr Heidary and his team are top notch - every individual should get this level of service!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Moving and circumstances had me in need of finding a new dentist. I could not be happier with my decision to choose Walter Heidary as my new dentist. My entire experience has been remarkable at this office, and it was definitely worth the wait. His assistant Kate is absolutely charming, knowledgeable and above all so kind. I very much appreciate the time both Dr. Heidary and Kate spent with me, I have never had such an informative comprehensive visit to the dentist, all without judgement. I trust 100% in Dr. Heidary to take care of my dental concerns and am so happy I found this practice.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018