Ratings for Dr. Walter Heidary

For 75 years I have been terrified of Dental visits. Having been recommended to Dr. Heidary by my daughter & her children my visits have been very positive. Dr. Nicky Ghareshi is a fine professional with a very caring manner.The support staff from Taneshi to Linda to Kate & Joan are excellent. Congratulations to you all. Monica Chouinard, R.N.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

In an age where Customer Service seems to be lacking, Dr. Heidary and his team have restored my faith. No one likes going to the dentist, but a trip to this office was most pleasant and actually enjoyable. Dr. Heidary is obviously highly skilled and experienced, but it is his wonderful bed side manner that sets him apart. It seems his team share the same qualities. Both girls I met during my appointments , Cate and Linda, are also quite educated and skilled but it's their personalities that made my visit. I look forward to meeting the rest of the team in this office. Going to the dentist is a necessary evil. So glad I found an office that has the skill set couple with an amazing experience that I actually no longer dread the dentist!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

5 yrs ago I used ratemds to find a dentist after moving to the area. Dr. Heidary and his staff rated high then, and I can see why they still do today. Dr. Heidary and his staff is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. They take the time to address my concerns and to ensure my comfort. I haven't left there unsatisfied with any work preformed, as the workmanship seems top notch. I highly recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Wonderful dental practice - no long waits in waiting room, pleasant staff, great dentist and beautiful office. Would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Heidary.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr Heidary and staff are excellent, highly recommended

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Overall excellent experience for my toddler's first dentist appointment. Julie was absolutely fantastic, my daughter loved the experience and has been wanting to go back to the dentist everyday!! She learned a lot about dental care and hygiene and has been using the tools she learned at home.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr Heidary and staff very professional in what they do. They are also extremely friendly and put the patient at ease during the appointment. The facility is modern, clean and inviting. My wife and Kids all go here, and they love it.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Dr. Heidary worked his dental wonders restoring my 26 year old daughter's upper and lower teeth that were decayed, badly chipped and missing from poor health. When we first saw her after the restoration, we were in absolute awe of her beautiful new smile. And we still are! He not only transformed her smile but brought health back to her teeth. Dr. Heidary's patience, understanding, credentials and dental skills are outstanding. He also has a wonderful support team who are compassionate, knowledgeable and diligent. We travel from Toronto for Dr. Heidary's dental care and are immensely thankful to him.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I finally made the change to Dr. Heidary in 2015 after moving back to Burlington 4 years earlier and commuting to my previous dentist of 30 years. Without a doubt the entire experience has been first rate from beginning to end. Staff are efficient and knowledgeable with every question / concern I had. Very professional at all levels. I have always been nervous about freezing needles but not now. I can honestly say that I didn't realize Dr. Heidary had actually put the freezing in until he said he was finished ! I am so happy I made the change and know look forward to having their excellent care in the years to come.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I have been terrified of dentists and the work they do for 50 years, having grown up in England and lost a lot of teeth when I was very young. The freezing on the nerves didn't work so when I plucked up courage to go to Dr. Heidary it was a big step. Terrified and heartbroken I dragged myself there with toothache. From the moment I stepped in the door to finally after many many months Completing the work I am all set. Now having said that sedation was the way to go, I didn't care as long as I got everything done. From Bobbie and Cate to the experience with Dr. Heidary himself I can honestly say they are kind, compassionate, caring and understand how you feel. The follow up is amazing and they always put their customers first. Dr Heidary was recommended to me and without hesitation I would recommend him to anyone. From here on in after all these years I will continue to go for work, may not be the conventional way, but that's OK, because they have told me that it's ok! Thanks for your kindness and care it meant more than words can say.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016