Ratings for Dr. Walter Heidary

Very pleasant experience! As a first time patient, I wasn't sure what to expect but after my first consult and cleaning I left feeling very impressed. Extremely gentle staff, knowledgeable and very thorough!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

I am a patient of this dental practice for just over 40 years overall and have followed them from West Mountain to Burlington because they have always given excellent care and Dr. Walter Heidary and staff are simply the BEST.👍

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Excellent staff and Dr. Heidary always make me feel glad I was there! I like the fact that this practice was able to take care of my and my family's orthodontic needs and is now our regular dentist as well.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I was interested in orthotics and heard about this clinic from my neighbor and again from a couple of coworkers. They had excellent comments so I decided to try them out. It's now been just over one year and I just finished my Invisalign orthontics. I am so impressed and happy that Dr Heidary worked with me and gave me an outstanding smile. They make it easy and are an amazing team. So pleased I listened to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Dr. Heidary is a very knowledgeable dentist. Just took my son to Desired Smiles with an issue and Dr. Heidary is very informative with helping us decide the proper way to proceed. My son feels very comfortable with Dr. Heidary and the whole staff at Desired Smiles.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Heidary since I was a little girl and he always makes me feel very safe and comfortable, always explains what he's doing and why, and is extremely gentle. His bedside manner is second to none, and he has comforted me through all of the dental procedures I have undergone, making sure I knew what was happening and how to cope afterwards. He was also my orthodontist and he made my teeth look incredible in the shortest amount of time, and took extra care to make sure that they were as perfect as possible. Dr. Heidary and his staff of hygienists are wonderfully warm and caring people, and have made going to the dentist a piece of cake; I unlike many of my peers have never been afraid of going to the dentist, and that is thanks to the caring reception of Dr. Heidary and his incredible staff. I can't thank them enough!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

my daughter just had her first visit and i thought she would hate it but she LOVED it and has been talking about it ever since! miss julie was so wonderful and patient with her and dr. heidary was easy to talk to and informative!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

My kids love going to get their teeth cleaned. The staff here is amazing! Lynn especially is fabulous! She makes anyone feel at ease. Such a great environment. Thank you for everything.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

When I was a kid, going to the dentist was never fun or something to look forward to. Dr. Heidary has my kids looking forward to their next visit!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Staff is always friendly and always on time. I would recommend anyone that asked.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017