flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

The staff and Dr. headily are absolutely amazing. I just finished my Invisalign treatment. How exciting to see that what Dr. Heidary promised was indeed accomplished. I now have a beautiful smile that I am proud of!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Outstanding staff and Dentist. Professional, kind, patient, punctual. Whether you phone to book or reschedule, walk in for an appointment you will be met with friendly staff who will make you feel welcome. The dental care received at every visit is beyond outstanding. We have full trust and confidence that our family is receiving the best oral care possible - the knowledge shared and the passion each staff member has for your teeth is priceless. The children's program has been a welcomed surprise as well - children cannot wait to have their teeth cleaned at Desired Smiles. We highly recommend Dr. Heidary and his team!! You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I have been going to Dr Heidary for several years. Prior to that I did not go to the dentist for quite a while due to my fear of them. I can honestly say that from the first visit I was made to feel so comfortable by everyone that I have now overcome my fear and actually feel relaxed and at ease with every visit. I would highly recommend Dr Heidary and his team for anyone looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Heidary and his entire staff are truly the best! Their patience, helpful nature, expertise, and understanding of what you are there for is the best I've ever been to anywhere. The entire experience ( which always made me nervous elsewhere) , is the most relaxing. I would never switch and would recommend him to everyone. Truly and expert in his field. I can't say enough great things about him and his team and the care they give.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr Heidary and his entire staff are very good, best treatment ever, They also have late model of equipment. Pleased that I found this dental office and I have confidence in them.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

This Dr is Amazing! New patient exam covers so many things that are very important with your health and Dr Heidary covers absolutely everything with detail and his full attention. He makes sure you are aware of any concerns he sees and all of your options to any concerns. I had many issues with my teeth that were long overdue to be corrected. I opted to due all work in one visit as it worked best for me personally. Dr Heidarys demeanour and care is what made this appointment emotionally and mentally achievable for me. His experience and knowledge of dentistry is what made this appointment physically very comfortable and achievable. Dr Heidary is AMAZING! Also not to be overlooked is an exceptional staff! Every single person here is very knowledgeable and accommodating.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

After years of visits and treatments I will not go anywhere else but Dr.Heidary for my entire family dental needs. Not sure about pricing , never cared to check because I feel if there is difference it is worth it.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

I have been fearful of the dentist most of my childhood and all of my adult life until I found Dr. Heidary and his group of caring women. The time spent with me prior to looking in my mouth was incredible. They really go above and beyond to make sure you leave the office feeling better than when you entered, what dental office does that? My entire family will now only be seen by Dr Heidary, and I continue to tell anyone who will listen how highly I think of this office. Thank you for all you do.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Awesome experience. Dr. Heidary and all of his staff are incredibly professional and courteous. They explain everything thoroughly and answer any questions you have. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. Walter Heidary's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Trust. Experience. Confidence. Empathy. Caring. Skilled. Likable. Friendly. Personal. Honest. "

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff and Dr. headily are absolutely amazing. I just finished my Invisalign treatment. How exciting to see that what Dr. Heidary promised was indeed accomp..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding staff and Dentist. Professional, kind, patient, punctual. Whether you phone to book or reschedule, walk in for an appointment you will be met with..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr Heidary for several years. Prior to that I did not go to the dentist for quite a while due to my fear of them. I can honestly say that f..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "My kid lost his tooth and needed a spacer. He is not a specialty trained kid's dentist. We drive to Milton now."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Heidary and his entire staff are truly the best! Their patience, helpful nature, expertise, and understanding of what you are there for is the best I've ev..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Heidary and his entire staff are very good, best treatment ever, They also have late model of equipment. Pleased that I found this dental office and I have c..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This Dr is Amazing! New patient exam covers so many things that are very important with your health and Dr Heidary covers absolutely everything with detail an..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After years of visits and treatments I will not go anywhere else but Dr.Heidary for my entire family dental needs. Not sure about pricing , never cared to check..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "The good: dentistry work is good. The hygenists are good with children. The bad and ugly: Unlike other dentists I have been to, all fees seem arbitrary and w..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been fearful of the dentist most of my childhood and all of my adult life until I found Dr. Heidary and his group of caring women. The time spent with m..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The worst!!!!!!!!!!!! All of theses comments are big fat lies"

December 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome experience. Dr. Heidary and all of his staff are incredibly professional and courteous. They explain everything thoroughly and answer any questions yo..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Dentist, Excellent Hygienists and Staff. We were hesitant to switch Dentists - but we are so happy we did. Our Family had no idea going to the Dentist..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always very friendly courteous and professional, it's a pleasure every time I go in for an appointment "

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Heidary and his entire staff are amazing. I was always terrified of dentists so when I started taking my son there over 10 years ago, I figure I too would gi..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I moved to Burlington 4 years ago, I wanted to be absolutely positive I would be switching to the BEST dentist (I take my teeth VERY seriously!). I was l..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very welcoming and friendly staff throughout the office. My kids have no fear of the dentist!"

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This dental clinic is very child friendly, everyone is warm, welcoming and kind. The staff interact well with the children and make the trip to the dentist an e..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always a good experience for my kids! Dr. Heidary is patient and friendly. He has a clear love for his work. He never rushes and is always accommodating. The s..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The visits at this dentist office are always pleasure. The staff don't mind to explain everything step by step, they know my son likes to talk a lot and the who..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff and Dr Heidary are friendly, efficient, and caring. I know a lot of people are reluctant to see a dentist for fear of pain, I have never experienced..."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Heidary and all of his wonderful staff are top notch!!! They are caring, knowledgeable, get to know you and what your goals are. I never have to wait to be s..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent staff, dental care, wonderful atmosphere and a very positive experience for patients both young and old. "

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Having an absolute fear of going to the dentist, I found Dr. Heidary through the Internet, and like others, based on the positive reviews, decided to give it a ..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Heidary is a most compassionate, friendly and professional dentist. I was looking for a new dentist and searched the internet and that is how I found him t..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "After visiting two other dentists who recommended pain killers but no solution to my problem, l called Desired Smiles in Desperation..Dr. Heidary saw me immedia..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love having Dr. Heidary as my daughter's orhodontist...he is the best. His kind disposition and knowledge, are fabulous and could not be any happier. "

October 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Heidary, besides being a great dentist is genuinely friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Having a child with special needs we were challenged to find a dentist with a team of professionals that would provide the care and patience needed. We did find..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Heidary is truly the best dentist, orthodontist and dental surgeon in burlington and the surrounding areas !! He can do anything and everything he does look..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family really likes going to Dr. Heidary's office. We feel that Dr. Heidary and his staff have taken great care of our family's teeth. The staff are always..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Walter Heidary is a cut above the rest and always has been, providing the absolute best dental care to me. I have been attending his practice since he fi..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the pleasure of visiting Dr Heirdary and his excellent staff what a professional operation they have. I have referred family and friends because I believ..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Met with the wonderful staff and Dr. Walter Heidary who provided fantastic customer service and excellent knowledge. I felt very comfortable and would strongly ..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family of 7 has been a client of Pathways dental, and Dr. Heidary, since the kids were very young. We have always been treated with respect, and fairness. On..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best dentist in the world not only in Canada. Thank You Dr.Walter"

September 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I took my daughter for her first dental visit and that "dental-phobia" was gone after first few minutes. They were awesome and explained all the questions she h..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Me and my family used to live in USA for over 12 years and have been settled here in GTA Canada since July 2012. Dr. Heidary is our first and last doctor as lo..."

September 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great first visit to Dr. Heidary and his team! I have been having issues and differing opinions for my dental care. Dr. Heidary did not hesitate to give his opi..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Finding Dr. Heidary and his amazing hand-picked staff was so fortunate for me. It began with a phone call to Bobbi about 13 years ago, after seeing a flyer. ..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is the first review I have ever done and one I am pleased to do. Dr. Heidary and his staff are professional in every way. The most positive dental experien..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Heidary for several years now and he is by far the best dentist I have ever been to. I have had a lot of major work done on my teeth, ..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic practice, kid friendly staff and very professional. I've had several different dental hygienist and all were excellent. Dr. Heidary has also been he..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Heidary helped me through a very difficult dental process with his gentle demeanour and soothing words. I also have some anxiety when going to the dentist...."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Visits at Dr Walters is always a caring environment with staff that care for you and your families needs. We never feel rushed and any procedure is discussed i..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic staff! Caring and thorough. Dr. Heidary is a very nice man and shows that he cares about his patients. He gives honest, great advice and direction...."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughters absolutely love visiting Dr. Walter Heidary. They have enjoyed their visits so much that they now play "Dr. Walter" instead of playing house. We ..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently visited Dr. Heidary's office for the first time, and was completely impressed. From the first person to greet me at the reception to everyone I dealt..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a long time patient of Dr. Walter Hidary. I would like to say, he and his staff are the most kind and warm dr.'s office I have ever been to. Th..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I will start by saying I have never written a review for anything but I feel this deserved one. Dr Walter Heidary's office gave me back the smile I always want..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had come to this office because of a VERY bad experince with another Dentist in Burlington. This was the best Dental experience I have ever had- Donna, Bobbi..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Because of outside life stressors like a messy custody battle combined with the pain of a broken tooth I came in for a consult expecting to go home & wait this..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I always leave my appointment in a terrific mood! Not the usual thing you expect from a dentist appointment right? Its because of the staff who are so nice, h..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a self confessed very nervous patient who neglected going for dental care for several years, I was just too scared- even though as a health professional I ..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a family, we have been with Desired Smiles for a few years now. We value both the high standards Dr. Heidary and his team work by, and their warmth towards u..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both my husband and I are very satisfied with services offered at Dr Heidary's dental practice. The staff are all friendly helpful and most of all caring and e..."

June 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just an amazing practice, so very impressed with everything in general!! Pathways Dental is the path to a GREAT smile!!!"

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had extensive dental surgery with Dr. Heidary. I have been putting it off for a number of years but thru the teams support and complete information ..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Walter and his amazing team are the number one in Burlington for a reason. The simple reason I believe is that they could magically transform the dentist ap..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wish I could rate Dr. Heidary above a 5 star because his staff and himself go far above and beyond what is expected from a typical Dentist experience. I came ..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr Heidary and his team. My children feel at ease during all of their dental visits, despite their initial an..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My whole family comes here and they love it. Especially my little girl with special needs who always loves coming as they make her feel like a princess and are ..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had a few bad experiences with dentist in past years, and was so scared to go to the dentist. That all changed when I visited Dr. Walter Heidary's dental ..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The most pleasant Dentist office I have ever had the pleasure of being in!!!"

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is the best dental office - quick but caring, efficient but cordial. My kids enjoy going and never have any anxiety about seeing Dr. Heidary and his staff..."

June 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A knowledgable, gentle, caring and best Dentist I've been to first time in my life. I've been to 4 diff dentists before and never thought of returning back unle..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dentist, great staff, overall A+ experience. Everything from the reception to the billing process is smooth and comfortable. I would recommend to anyone l..."

May 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A friend recommended Dr Heidary's office when we first moved to Burlington 2 years ago. If I could give 10 stars for each of the above scoring areas, I would. E..."

May 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have 2 children under Dr Heidary and his team care, they are great with explaining in details as to what is going to happen during the visit, kids could touch..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel very confident that each time I visit Dr. Heidary that I will get the utmost care. The staff are all friendly and professional. I feel very much at e..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Having anxiety issues with people "touching" my teeth, I was pacing while I waited for Bobbie to come & get me for my very first visit. Right away I was put at..."

May 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a great experience, the staff are very friendly and personable. Bobbie is especial outgoing and very easy to speak with. The office is very warm and inviti..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Walter Heidary's office is great, the office staff are very knowledgeable and helpful, Dr Heidary has always been the best for me, he is very caring and do..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The service, surroundings and staff were amazing. Dr. Walter and his staff, especially Bobbi, were friendly, thorough and caring. We were referred by a friend..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough about Dr. Heidary and his staff. He seems to know what to do for every dental problem. He explains what he is doing and how long it will ta..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The experience my kids receive with Dr. Walter and Beth is amazing. Both my 3 and 5 year old children love going to the dentist. They learn healthy habits and d..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My kids love going to to see Dr. Heidary and Beth! I'm not the biggest fan of going to the dentist so I wanted my kids to have a more positive experience! I to..."

March 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We love "Dr. Walter" and Beth! My boys are 4 and 6 and I have to say they genuinely look forward to going to the dentist! Beth is so wonderful with kids! In ..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply the best most caring dentist ever and he makes sure his staff are aligned with his values/expectations!"

January 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best reputation, most skilled and someone that cares-is what Dr Heidary is all about. He and his team have provided orthodontics for my girls and they take ..."

November 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply a cut above - You'll be impressed with the service, the surroundings, the after care follow-up and the state of the art equipment. Thank you Dr Heida..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best experience I have ever had at a dentist office, the staff is fantastic and Dr Heidary is the best I was so scared of a dentist because I had several ba..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Heidarys's and his staff have always been great with our family!!!! -The Albanese's"

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had such a welcoming and relaxing experience with this office. Not only are the staff wonderful but the atmosphere puts your mind at ease. The last visit..."

October 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the moment you walk through the door you feel like you are visiting family. The staff are caring and friendly as well as knowlefabl"

October 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Heidary's for over 5 years and in that time, have only ever received the best of care. I feel he is very conservative in his treat..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Service is suck. They are expensive and care about money first! You pay at the clinic and you get reimburse from you insurance afterwards. I dont recommend goin..."

October 6, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L7L0" to "L7M5A5". Address has been updated from "None" to "2180 Itabashi Way". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "905-332-0105".

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to 3 consults in Oakville and felt they were all overpriced and did not explain my daughters orthodontic work as well as Dr. Heidary. I felt very at ea..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had veneers put on my upper and lower teeth. What an amazing result. I am in love with my 'new teeth'. From the moment I walked into the finely appoin..."

September 22, 2014