Dr. Walter Heidary

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Walter Heidary

Dr Heidary and his team are top notch - every individual should get this level of service!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Moving and circumstances had me in need of finding a new dentist. I could not be happier with my decision to choose Walter Heidary as my new dentist. My entire experience has been remarkable at this office, and it was definitely worth the wait. His assistant Kate is absolutely charming, knowledgeable and above all so kind. I very much appreciate the time both Dr. Heidary and Kate spent with me, I have never had such an informative comprehensive visit to the dentist, all without judgement. I trust 100% in Dr. Heidary to take care of my dental concerns and am so happy I found this practice.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

When I first started going to Desired Smiles I was petrified of dentists. Dr Heidary was recommended to me as he was exceptionally good with people such as us. It has been a positive experience from my first visit and over time I now have absolutely no fear at all. Linda my hygienist is exceptional and it is like going for a visit. The time flies by.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I and my two children have started orthodontics withDr Walter They are wonderful and state of the art They even built a special clinic for Invisalign and braces orthodontics I see how our smiles are improving but also see many other happy patients every time we go in for an adjustment. Highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr. Walter Heidary has been my dentist for over 15 years. In my youth, I never had the same anxiety or fear of going to the dentist as my friends and peers did. He has always been welcoming and understanding. I have never felt pressured, rushed or too much like a "client." I have had a pleasant experience with everyone on his dental team and I highly recommend him to any friends or family who are on the search for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I have had my past dentist for 15 years. I never thought that I would find another doctor this good. I am so impressed with Dr Walter, his skills, care and personality. I now know that I am in good hands for the next 15 years.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Good dentist - but sometimes seems rushed and abrupt.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

We changed dentists and couldn't be more happy with my service. From the initial phone conversation we knew we were in good hands. My 6 and 9 year old just loved Julie and keep asking when they can go back. Dr. Heidary was very open and helpful in discussing orthodontics and made me feel comfortable. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Heidary and his staff at Desired Smiles made my three year old Daughter's first appointment an enjoyable and fun experience. I will never take her anywhere else. Thank you Dr. Heidary and staff!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I've said it before - easily the finest dental office I've ever been to. Makes going to the dentist enjoyable!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017