Dr. Walter Heidary

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Walter Heidary

I have had my past dentist for 15 years. I never thought that I would find another doctor this good. I am so impressed with Dr Walter, his skills, care and personality. I now know that I am in good hands for the next 15 years.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Good dentist - but sometimes seems rushed and abrupt.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

We changed dentists and couldn't be more happy with my service. From the initial phone conversation we knew we were in good hands. My 6 and 9 year old just loved Julie and keep asking when they can go back. Dr. Heidary was very open and helpful in discussing orthodontics and made me feel comfortable. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Heidary and his staff at Desired Smiles made my three year old Daughter's first appointment an enjoyable and fun experience. I will never take her anywhere else. Thank you Dr. Heidary and staff!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I've said it before - easily the finest dental office I've ever been to. Makes going to the dentist enjoyable!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Very pleasant experience! As a first time patient, I wasn't sure what to expect but after my first consult and cleaning I left feeling very impressed. Extremely gentle staff, knowledgeable and very thorough!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

I am a patient of this dental practice for just over 40 years overall and have followed them from West Mountain to Burlington because they have always given excellent care and Dr. Walter Heidary and staff are simply the BEST.👍

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Excellent staff and Dr. Heidary always make me feel glad I was there! I like the fact that this practice was able to take care of my and my family's orthodontic needs and is now our regular dentist as well.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I was interested in orthotics and heard about this clinic from my neighbor and again from a couple of coworkers. They had excellent comments so I decided to try them out. It's now been just over one year and I just finished my Invisalign orthontics. I am so impressed and happy that Dr Heidary worked with me and gave me an outstanding smile. They make it easy and are an amazing team. So pleased I listened to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Dr. Heidary is a very knowledgeable dentist. Just took my son to Desired Smiles with an issue and Dr. Heidary is very informative with helping us decide the proper way to proceed. My son feels very comfortable with Dr. Heidary and the whole staff at Desired Smiles.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017