Ratings for Dr. Walter Heidary

People should read this clinics google reviews . I think a lot of these reviews are fake

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Walter Heidary

Dr. Walter Heidary's response
Rate MD's is a a 3rd party review site dedicated to genuine patient feedback. Reviews on this site are from actual patients and comments about their experiences. Any patient can leave a review and Rate MD's allow 1 review from one IP address. As a result, your review as well as every other review are genuine. We are very pleased to have so many great patient experiences. We work hard at providing the best care with kindness and empathy.

Submitted September 28, 2017

I am a happy patient but I made a polite posting giving less than 5 stars - but now that rating has vanished! Here is my rating again.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

We changed dentists and couldn't be more happy with my service. From the initial phone conversation we knew we were in good hands. My 6 and 9 year old just loved Julie and keep asking when they can go back. Dr. Heidary was very open and helpful in discussing orthodontics and made me feel comfortable. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Heidary and his staff at Desired Smiles made my three year old Daughter's first appointment an enjoyable and fun experience. I will never take her anywhere else. Thank you Dr. Heidary and staff!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I've said it before - easily the finest dental office I've ever been to. Makes going to the dentist enjoyable!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Very pleasant experience! As a first time patient, I wasn't sure what to expect but after my first consult and cleaning I left feeling very impressed. Extremely gentle staff, knowledgeable and very thorough!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

I am a patient of this dental practice for just over 40 years overall and have followed them from West Mountain to Burlington because they have always given excellent care and Dr. Walter Heidary and staff are simply the BEST.👍

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Excellent staff and Dr. Heidary always make me feel glad I was there! I like the fact that this practice was able to take care of my and my family's orthodontic needs and is now our regular dentist as well.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I was interested in orthotics and heard about this clinic from my neighbor and again from a couple of coworkers. They had excellent comments so I decided to try them out. It's now been just over one year and I just finished my Invisalign orthontics. I am so impressed and happy that Dr Heidary worked with me and gave me an outstanding smile. They make it easy and are an amazing team. So pleased I listened to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Dr. Heidary is a very knowledgeable dentist. Just took my son to Desired Smiles with an issue and Dr. Heidary is very informative with helping us decide the proper way to proceed. My son feels very comfortable with Dr. Heidary and the whole staff at Desired Smiles.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017