Ratings for Dr. Walter Heidary

When I was a kid, going to the dentist was never fun or something to look forward to. Dr. Heidary has my kids looking forward to their next visit!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Staff is always friendly and always on time. I would recommend anyone that asked.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Always a first class experience. On time, organized and always professional. I would unhesitatingly recommend Dr. Heidary and his team.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Recently, I've had the pleasure of visiting Dr. Heidary's office to have a custom device made to hopefully stop my snoring. Both he and his staff exhibit a high degree of professionalism coupled with a friendly and caring attitude. There's no feeling of being rushed, they took the time to answer all of my questions with clarity and patience. It was a very positive experience!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

We take our daughters to Dr. Heidary's office and the staff are truly exceptional. From the moment you enter the office, you are greeted warmly by the office staff. Appointments are always on time. We are very fortunate to have found Desired Smiles.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I love taking my kids to Dr. Walter's office. He and his assistant, Julie, are little miracle workers and are fabulous! After being recommended to take my eldest there who has some special needs and definite fear factors, I was greatly relieved when I was there. Dr. Walter's assistants have been SO VERY patient and understanding with her, explaining everything to her before doing it, and making sure she was at complete ease before moving on further, and if she wasn't ok with something they would back off and not pressure her to proceed in that step, and yet would make it all fun and exciting for her at the same time. As a mom, I was so relieved to find their dental office and immediately comforted with the way that they handled my daughter! Now I not only take that daughter, but my other children and myself as well! They are such a sweet staff there, take their time with you, interested in you and your life and not just your dental needs. I would highly recommend anyone to take their family here! Thanks so much, Dr. Walter and staff!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Excellent experience. My hygienist is very professional, thorough and efficient. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Always an amazing experience. Have only good comments. Love Dr. Heidary and all his staff. Highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Amazing! My 2 kids (5 and 7) actually LOVE going to the dentist! The staff are so good and genuine. Miss Julie is the best at making kids feel comfortable and actually have fun being at the dentist office. None other pediatric dentist office compares.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Heidary and his staff continue to provide the best dental service I have ever received. The entire staff is knowledgable, professional, punctual and just lovely to deal with. I switched to Dr. Heidary five years ago and following my fabulous reviews, have convinced my husband and mother switch to him as well as my two children. Both of my kids have been seeing Dr. Heidary and his team since the age of one. Both LOVE their visits and have absolutely no fear of the equipment. One Saturday morning when my son was a year old, he fell and his tooth pushed up into his gums. I called the the office and reported the emergency. Within 5-10 minutes, Dr. Heidary personally called me and met us at the office approximately 15 minutes after that. I felt this was impeccable service and Dr. Heidary was very reassuring that everything would be fine. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Heidary and his team to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017