Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Bronfman

Caring and very knowlegable.Has operated on most of my family.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

I recently had a bunionectomy with Dr. Bronfman and could not be more pleased. He is very professional, and very adept at this procedure. I never had any pain after the surgery or during recovery, and after 3 weeks am able to wear tennis shoes,again. Minimal delays in office visits were not serious and once the doctor saw me, he was not in a hurry to dismiss me and took the time to answer questions. Definitely would recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

I went for toenail fungus and callous. He did not even comment on the callouses, and prescribed Formula 3 for the fungus. They charged $45 for the Formula 3 ... which I am not sure that is the right prescription. I do not recommend this practice. I went once and do not plan to go back.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Walked in, saw my daughter's toe, decided it was best to perform minor surgery right then (and so did I), explained everything to my daughter (and me) and then did a wonderful job. Just went... not sure of cost yet!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

Terrible podiatrist. He was very quick to put me in this terry cloth footbrace and then bill me $265 for it. I went to another pdiatrist and he fixed my foot problem with stretching exercises - no brace needed. Dr. Bronfman's office staff is rude. Dr didn't tell me anything about what could be wrong, he just told me to wear this brace at night for a month and come back to see him. But he did talk plenty about vacation he just took, expensive restaurant he just went to. Save yourself a lot of frustration and anger by not going to this Dr.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

Billed us one year late.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

Dr. Robert B. Bronfman's Credentials

• Illinois Medical College (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Herndon, VA