Ratings for Dr. Bruce R. Pierce

He misdiagnosed my cancer for almost a year w/o taking a test. When he finally did, I was stage II.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I would recommend to see dr.Pierce and ask him for advice about any women's health specifically if you need any kind of laposyrgery. Excellent syrgent! !!l just can say : thank you dr.Pierce

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

I would not recommend Dr. Pierce unless you are in the medical field yourself and have knowledge of what needs to be done for your condition. Then you can make suggestions and he obliges. That has been my experience.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

love Dr Pierce been going to him since I was pregnant with my son who is now 14. He still remembers him and likes to pics when I go in for an appt. His wife was pregnant when I was and it was nice to compare stories

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr. Pierce was a comfort to me. As I have had issues with male doctors in the past, he made me comfortable and listened to my concerns and help me over come them. I was a high risk pregnancy and he did everything possible to make things calm and reassuring. As always not all doctors are for everyone. Please judge for yourself.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Dr. Pierce delivered my baby in an emergency. I had planned on a natural unmedicated birth and was doing great until my baby was in distress because the cord was around her neck. Dr. Pierce came into a very chaotic situation and was open to still helping me have the natural vaginal birth I so badly wanted. He was able to deliver my daughter without a c-section, though he easily could have told us we needed the c-section. I am eternally grateful to him for his calmness and clear thinking in a very stressful situation.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Very bad experience and not that informational. Very poor at understanding the complications of the case. Not a person who can be easily approched. Not a subject expert. Very bad judgement in my scenario.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Dr. Pierce, was the WORST doctor I have EVER used. 3 1/2 weeks after delivering my son via C-section, I went to the bathroom and found that part of my PLACENTA was hanging out of my body. In a panic I called the doctor on call at Delaware Valley, Dr. Pierce. he proceed to LAUGH, and tell me there is no way it was my placenta and i could "do what i want". i rushed to the hospital, where I was TOLD that "yes, indeed it WAS my placenta, and that my cervix had been kept open for the past 3 1/2 weeks. Eventually Dr. Pierce did come to hospital and with a smirk said "oh, I guess you were right" and did a manual DNC right there! I was a first time mother, and was treated terribly. The fact that I did not DIE is a miracle, and I would say that anyone who is as incensitive as Dr. Pierce is, should not be practicing. NEVER go to this doctor!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Very personable,reassuring and accomodating! I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007

I only went to him because the midwives were concerned about my pregnancy. He was reassuring and was able to make an exception for me and helped me avoid a repeat c/section. He is a little into pain medication so if you want to go natural you have to be able to speak up for yourself.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2007

Dr. Bruce R. Pierce's Credentials

• Virginia Commonwealth (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lawrenceville, NJ