Ratings for Dr. E. Klimek

This doctor told me I backed him into a corner and told me to google my symptoms and get back to him with my results. He disregarded anything I said or any of my concerns. He lost my spinal tap results, and refused to give me any tests because "it's not worth the risk if it comes back negative." He put me on a medication I should never have been put on for 2 years. Very rude and smug. Told me my problems will go away if I lose some weight. Seems he was just there for the paycheck and nothing else.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

This Dr is a clown, I don't know how he has a license to practice or how he even obtained one in the first place. Gets extremely personal with his patients. Told my wife her memory issues she's been having was from having 3 kids and having to bail them out. Our kids are never in trouble we explained they are amazing kids and attending university and have top notch grades, he then told her that they'll probably flunk out statistics prove it. He filmed her without her consent or even telling her, he told her that her life is just a mess because she has kids and that there's nothing wrong with her lol man this doctor needs to get his license pulled, I wouldn't be surprised if he's been knocked out afew times in his office. Time to retire doc, pure not helping nobody, you're not a doctor your a clown who is clearly depressed and unhappy with his own life and have no children and are quite upset about it either that or you have children and they want nothing to do with you, we can see why!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

extremely disrespectful, don't go to him if you want a descent doctor

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I haven 't had a chance to meet Dr. Klimek yet so I can't rate him but his nurse who performs the nerve testing in the office is not compassionate, warm and kind at all. She barely talks to you during the procedure which is painful at times and never once while this was beind done had a compassionate word to say to me to reassure me it will be done soon. I've met many nurses in my time and most are compassionate, kind and undstanding of your pain. This one just does her job and shoves you off.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Doctor Klimek is very rude and my family and I will not go back to him ever!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Absolute Lunatic IMO -Secretly takes a picture of you with his web cam he has pointed at the seat where he sits you. I think he needs to see a shrink -The Nutty Professor

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

The staff and the doctor were very friendly helpful and made me feel like I was welcome and genuinely cared about me. The doctor was very helpful and caring it was a pleasant experience and I would have no problem referring them to my friends.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Staff was very friendly and so was Dr. Klimek. I don't know why there are so many bad reviews, he was very polite and has been the first doctor in almost 2 years to take me seriously and get me the help that I need. Don't let these reviews mislead you, he was a very nice man, softspoken and positive !

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

He was the rudest person I ever meet. What an arrogant "doctor". He was dismissive of all my symptoms and MRI tests, which he didn't look at all and told me that everyone has those symptoms before I told him about it ..CRAZY !! He said that my Cervical through my Lumber are normal for my age (42 years old ) -C3-7 subligamous and desiccated broad herniation one impinging on the anterior aspect of cervical cord and 3 indenting the aspect of thecal sac -Loss in cervical lordosis -Osteophytes -Foraminal stenosis -AP diameter spinal canal 8 mm Loss In cervical spinal canal Cervical osteophytes discs Cervical degeneration disc T5-8 herniated discs Thorax subligamentous discs herniations L3-5 herniated discs 9 Degenerates discs Symptoms: - Bladder leaking -Crepitus when head doesn't move and constant when moving head in any directions - Constant dizziness - Vertigo and blackouts - Constant Muscles weakness and pain - Painful electroshock through the spine when moving head -Almost constant numbness of neck, head, shoulders to hands. -Constant tingling, zapping electroshock feeling through my body etc.. This is on top of all the other symptoms I have. I was in bed for 2 weeks because of spinal pain which happened 4-5 times a year but now it's getting worse. He said that's normal for a 42 years old ??? I'm gonna make a complaint against him. He didn't offer me any pain medications and didn't want to refer me to a neurosurgeon for my spine. It's unbelievable!!! I'm a very nice person and I just can't believe that he has 5 stars rating( it must be from some family members ).

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

saw Dr. Klimek on February 23, 2017 - extremely rude and he told me I was "misleading him" as I had to change some of my information a few minutes into my meeting with him. I left the office and would rather be in pain the deal with him. I will be sure to let my GP know and I will travel a long way to see another Neurologist - he should retire!!! Thank god for his staff as they buffer his "holier than thou" attitude.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017