Ratings for Dr. E. Klimek

Absolute Lunatic IMO -Secretly takes a picture of you with his web cam he has pointed at the seat where he sits you. I think he needs to see a shrink -The Nutty Professor

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

The staff and the doctor were very friendly helpful and made me feel like I was welcome and genuinely cared about me. The doctor was very helpful and caring it was a pleasant experience and I would have no problem referring them to my friends.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Staff was very friendly and so was Dr. Klimek. I don't know why there are so many bad reviews, he was very polite and has been the first doctor in almost 2 years to take me seriously and get me the help that I need. Don't let these reviews mislead you, he was a very nice man, softspoken and positive !

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

He was the rudest person I ever meet. What an arrogant "doctor". He was dismissive of all my symptoms and MRI tests, which he didn't look at all and told me that everyone has those symptoms before I told him about it ..CRAZY !! He said that my Cervical through my Lumber are normal for my age (42 years old ) -C3-7 subligamous and desiccated broad herniation one impinging on the anterior aspect of cervical cord and 3 indenting the aspect of thecal sac -Loss in cervical lordosis -Osteophytes -Foraminal stenosis -AP diameter spinal canal 8 mm Loss In cervical spinal canal Cervical osteophytes discs Cervical degeneration disc T5-8 herniated discs Thorax subligamentous discs herniations L3-5 herniated discs 9 Degenerates discs Symptoms: - Bladder leaking -Crepitus when head doesn't move and constant when moving head in any directions - Constant dizziness - Vertigo and blackouts - Constant Muscles weakness and pain - Painful electroshock through the spine when moving head -Almost constant numbness of neck, head, shoulders to hands. -Constant tingling, zapping electroshock feeling through my body etc.. This is on top of all the other symptoms I have. I was in bed for 2 weeks because of spinal pain which happened 4-5 times a year but now it's getting worse. He said that's normal for a 42 years old ??? I'm gonna make a complaint against him. He didn't offer me any pain medications and didn't want to refer me to a neurosurgeon for my spine. It's unbelievable!!! I'm a very nice person and I just can't believe that he has 5 stars rating( it must be from some family members ).

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

saw Dr. Klimek on February 23, 2017 - extremely rude and he told me I was "misleading him" as I had to change some of my information a few minutes into my meeting with him. I left the office and would rather be in pain the deal with him. I will be sure to let my GP know and I will travel a long way to see another Neurologist - he should retire!!! Thank god for his staff as they buffer his "holier than thou" attitude.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

staff incredibly nice, the Dr. very knowledgeable and compassionate. I have heard the Dr. can be a bear at times.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I too had a terrible experience with this doctor. What a waste of my time! My mother came to the appointment with me and he was so rude. I introduced them and later in the appointment he asked me if my mother was still alive? I think he is a chauvinist. No help to me at all.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

My experience with Dr. Klimek was pretty bad. He was definitely the rudest person I ever met. He called me fat, made fun of my symptoms and starting talking to my husband about us getting a divorce?? my husband and I just looked at each other eyebrows raised...my whole appointment all I could think was WTF did we walk into here.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

This was the absolute worst experience I've ever had in the medical realm, (possibly anywhere and I was in the military). This mad is RUDE and ignorant. I saw at a time when I was the most vulnerable I'd ever been and scared about what was happening to me. My speech, reading skills and concentration/comprehension, were all suffering at the time (among other symptoms, which was why I was there!). Klimek actually yelled at me in front of other patients in the waiting room, as he demanded to know why it was taking me so long to fill out a questionnaire. Once in the office he snapped rudely at my friend, (who was there to assist me) and threatened to kick her out when she attempted to explain what I was trying to tell him. He was aggressive in his tone and condescending in attitude. I am normally a confident, competent, friendly person but this man made me feel like I was a loser and that it was painful for him to have to deal with me. My experience was a number of years ago but I still shudder thinking of it. Klimek should NOT be permitted to practice medicine! Period. (NOTE: I have NEVER complained about ANY other medical profession even of not the best bedside manner but his "manner" goes beyond having a bad day or being a little gruff. Ridiculous)

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

He has a very rude female front desk staff member. I needed a letter from Dr. Klimek which he kindly provided for me. However his secretary demanded that I sign a form stating that I had received the letter even when it was still in her hands. I told her that i needed to read the letter prior to signing for it. She refused to show me the letter. After several attempts and demands that I needed to see the letter prior to signing the form she finally agree to show me the letter. She could not comprehend as to why I refused to sign her prior to reading the letter. I gave Dr. Klimek 5 ++++ stars as for his secretary, she gets a :-(

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016