Ratings for Dr. Mohammed Gauri

Very friendly, very knowledgeable. Staff are welcoming. Don't know what these reports are about!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

WE HAVE HAD WORST LIKE MY LAST DOCTOR, MAYBE HE ISN,T YOU CUP OF TEA BUT HIS OURS. HOWEVER PLEASE DO NOT JUDGE AS HE IS REALLY A SMART GOOD DOCTOR IF YOU GIVE HIM A CHANCE.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Bad experience not a professional atmosphere Rushing through patients

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I've left a comment before , and the more I read these comments the more I wonder how this complete incompetent wanna be dr.gauri still has a license.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

My mom was taken by ambulance to the fort Saskatchewan hospital due to extreme pain she's been dealing with for a month , and 8 months since it started. So since this was her 3rd time going in , in less than a month I thought it might be taken more seriously. Well I was very wrong, this arrogant, know it all , disrespectful so called Dr Gauri pretty much dismissed everything my mom said, made her stand on her leg even though the pain is so bad she shakes, but he wouldn't give up. Then had the nerve to ask her what pain meds she was on we told him and he said well that's all your getting. Making it sound like she's there for meds, my mom has only taken Tylenol in her life. I'm so frustrated with these high paid unqualified drs or I should say dr. Not all are as horrible as he is. I will be filing a formal complaint.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Went to emergency in Fort Saskatchewan at 7 pm. I went because I was dizzy, sore throat and very weak. Gauri said nothing is wrong and sent me home at midnight. 2 hours later when I went to the bathroom I fell on the floor. I couldn't get up and he could not pick me up because I ended up coming dead weight. We had to call ambulance and was admitted to hospital. ........ further. ....I ended up having my family dr tend to me and I was diagnosed with severe strep throat that knocked me out. I was immediately put on antibiotics and I was in the hospital for in for 72 hours. dr Hult saved the day. Gauri was useless was

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I find that Dr. M. Gauri is a good Doctor, he has always taking care of my medical needs over the few years that i've been with him. I have no complaints and have referred several people to him. Tests are done on a timely basis. What more could you ask from your doctor?!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Would never recommend him to anybody not even my enemy

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Enter the room texting on his phone then after a two sec examination told me to simply take Tylenol despite my records showing I'm allergic to Acetaminophen. Language barrier is a definite concern. Both nurses on duty shook their head at his diagnosis and suggested I get a second opinion elsewhere. Not good when the staff sends you to someone else.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Dr. Gauri goes above and beyond for you. He is an amazing doctor. All these negative comments on here are very shocking. I went to see him today as a walk in patient. He has his coat on just about to leave for the day. The receptionist greeted me with a big smile and Dr.Gauri immediately took off his coat and went back to his office to see me. He does not hesitate to send you for many different tests just to be sure that nothing is wrong with you. He is very knowledgable and if he doesn't know something he will make sure to send you for tests. He is amazing! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015