Ratings for Dr. Mohammed Gauri

My mom was taken by ambulance to the fort Saskatchewan hospital due to extreme pain she's been dealing with for a month , and 8 months since it started. So since this was her 3rd time going in , in less than a month I thought it might be taken more seriously. Well I was very wrong, this arrogant, know it all , disrespectful so called Dr Gauri pretty much dismissed everything my mom said, made her stand on her leg even though the pain is so bad she shakes, but he wouldn't give up. Then had the nerve to ask her what pain meds she was on we told him and he said well that's all your getting. Making it sound like she's there for meds, my mom has only taken Tylenol in her life. I'm so frustrated with these high paid unqualified drs or I should say dr. Not all are as horrible as he is. I will be filing a formal complaint.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Went to emergency in Fort Saskatchewan at 7 pm. I went because I was dizzy, sore throat and very weak. Gauri said nothing is wrong and sent me home at midnight. 2 hours later when I went to the bathroom I fell on the floor. I couldn't get up and he could not pick me up because I ended up coming dead weight. We had to call ambulance and was admitted to hospital. ........ further. ....I ended up having my family dr tend to me and I was diagnosed with severe strep throat that knocked me out. I was immediately put on antibiotics and I was in the hospital for in for 72 hours. dr Hult saved the day. Gauri was useless was

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

I find that Dr. M. Gauri is a good Doctor, he has always taking care of my medical needs over the few years that i've been with him. I have no complaints and have referred several people to him. Tests are done on a timely basis. What more could you ask from your doctor?!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Would never recommend him to anybody not even my enemy

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Enter the room texting on his phone then after a two sec examination told me to simply take Tylenol despite my records showing I'm allergic to Acetaminophen. Language barrier is a definite concern. Both nurses on duty shook their head at his diagnosis and suggested I get a second opinion elsewhere. Not good when the staff sends you to someone else.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Dr. Gauri goes above and beyond for you. He is an amazing doctor. All these negative comments on here are very shocking. I went to see him today as a walk in patient. He has his coat on just about to leave for the day. The receptionist greeted me with a big smile and Dr.Gauri immediately took off his coat and went back to his office to see me. He does not hesitate to send you for many different tests just to be sure that nothing is wrong with you. He is very knowledgable and if he doesn't know something he will make sure to send you for tests. He is amazing! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I was at the fort saskatchewan hospital and saw Dr.Gauri yesterday. I will be lodging a formal complaint and potentially pressing malpractice and neglect charges. A little bit of back story here, I have a pilonaidal cyst right by my tailbone, it has been getting infected every 2-3 weeks since June. I've had to go to emerg to get it cut open and drained every time. I've been seeing a surgeon (Dr.Farooq) to start the booking process for removal. I went in to Fort Saskatchewan hospital yesterday as directed by my surgeon as my cyst was infected again. I saw Dr.Gauri and I told him repeatedly that he was to call Dr.Farooq, to which he repeatedly refused. He gave me antibiotics and ointment, I told him that doesn't work and that it needs to be drained, to which he also refused. The antibiotics he was trying to give me were ones I never had before so I told him my allergies (penacillain and sulfa) and asked if he was sure I could have them, he assured me I could. I went to the pharmacy to fill the prescription and the pharmacist told me I couldn't take them as they were a form of penacillain. She called Dr.Gauri to request different antibiotics, which at first he said "tell her to try them anyways" the pharmacist told him that I could not as I have an anaphylaxis reaction to penacillain, so then he gave a different antibiotic which was yet ANOTHER form of penacillain. The pharmacist wound up just giving me the antibiotic I usually get for this instead. Now today I had to make an emergency trip to the Grey nuns as my infected area (which he refused to cut open) burst open (big hole, lots of blood and pus) and health link informed me I had 4 hours to get to a hospital and get it sanitized or I could go septic. I could have had an anaphylactic reaction to meds, I could have gone into septic shock, the situation could have been a million times worse, I could have potentially even died. This man should not practice medicine. Avoid him at all costs.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Dr Gauri is the worst doctor I have ever been in contact with and I work at a hospital! Took my husband in for an ankle injury. The nurse walked by our room 3 times to ask what the doctor had to tell us but we hadn't yet seen him. Then after 2 hours he walked in the room. Twisted and reefed on the ankle, said It is a muscle pull and wanted to send us home. I asked if we could get some crutches or wrap the ankle to stabilize it... He says "oh ok" I asked if he was sure it wasn't the Achilles' tendon ... He seemed annoyed that I would questions his 10 second diagnosis. We went straight to another emerg. The doctor came in and said... It is obvious that you have ruptured your Achilles' tendon. 10 hours later, seeing an ortho surgeon. disapointing! Common Fort Sask! Clean up the reputation by screening your staff!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

worse doctor I ever had, he mis-diagnosed stage 4 Tonsil cancer as a problem with to much yeast in my system! Luckily I changed doctors in time! He is very rude and condescending and speaks awful English for being here the length he has been here!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

he set my hand wrong when i broke my 4th and 5th...

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014