Ratings for Dr. Amy Franke

Dr Franke is an extraordinary, caring physician. I am so fortunate to have Dr Franke as my physician for the last 20 years, as well as having my children as her patients. I know they are in the best physicians care. She has genuine compassion and concern for her patients. Her nurse Shelley is also an amazing person.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Franke is a truly wonderful doctor. She has such an excellent manner about her and even though she sees many patients in a day, I know that when she sees me, she is totally focused on me and my issues. She has always reviewed my file and remembers what has been going on with my situation, knows what to ask and go over with me, and is interested in my perceptions and anecdotal observations of symptoms. She is very thorough, very kind, and very caring. I am thankful that she is quite a bit younger than me so that I may not have to find another doctor! Her nurse Shelley is also top notch, which speaks volumes: a good nurse doesn't stay with a poor doctor and a good doctor doesn't keep a poor nurse. They are a good combination.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Franke for almost twenty years. She is the most amazing doctor. She truly cares. She is so so kind and gentle. I adore her. She listens so well and takes her time. When my son was born back in 2004 she phoned me at home to see how I was. She heard I had a very difficult delivery. She has called me at home another time to make sure I was feeling ok with a medication she gave me. I never habe to wait and I adore her Nurse Shelly too. So kind. I have nothing but amazing things to say about this amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr Franke is an amazing doctor. Excellent bed side manner and caring person. I trust her completely.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Franke is an incredible doctor. She has really good bedside manners and she remembers the individuals she is treating. She shows genuine concern for her patients and their well being. She is not afraid to run tests to rule things out and she will always give you a referral if something is beyond her area of expertise. The referrals I have had from her have also been very good. She will get you in quickly if needed and she is almost always right on time. She listens and never rushes me I am so lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr Franke is not the best doctor and I thought she was ok but there are much better Doctors. The Doctor I have know is much more knowledgeable. I will leave it at that.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

BEST.DOCTOR.EVER. I had no idea how fortunate I was to be accepted as a patient when she was starting her practice. Best medical care ever.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

We should have to praise doctors such as Dr. Amy Franke more often; she deserves this much! I have the upmost respect for this AMAZING Dr. She is so compassionate, kind, understanding, considerate, funny (everything and more). I consider her a friend. Dr. Amy Franke has been my physician for over 13 years and I absolutely love her. She is an angel in disguise. She truly is one of a kind (and, yes, I too have had her call me personally a number of times). Thank you so much Dr. Franke for being you. I am so very lucky to have a such a GREAT doctor treating me. :)

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Excellent listener. Caring. Compassionate. Expert. Everything you could ask for in a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Dr. Franke has been my doctor for 13 years - she is very compassionate and knowledgeable and keeps up to date with medical science.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009