Ratings for Dr. James J. Turek

I would recommend Dr. Turkey to anyone! He is honest, personable, and did great on my c-section!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I thought he was rude as hell. Seemed like was more irritated for me to be there than anything. I am currently without a doctor because I can't stand the sight of him or his staff. Very demeaning and unprofessional

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Dr. Turek has been absolutely wonderfu! Not only does he give me the time and consideration I need at my appointments, but he also takes the time to visit with my little ones that I bring with. He has gone above and beyond for me and my family...I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

Very RUDE!! Refused to get a pic taken with my first born cause HE wasnt my original dr and thank god he wasnt theres no way i could put up with him for 9 months. I couldnt believe how rude he was to me just cuz i wasnt his patient!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Excellent Physician. Delivered a healthy baby boy early. He is very hands on and has a great bed-side manner. I felt extremely confident in his skills.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

All I can say is "wonderful". He is the reason I now have 3 beautiful children. I wouldn't dare see another doc. Staff was also very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Have had no problems with Dr. Turek. Have used him for an OB/GYN for about 6 years now and will continue to use him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

Overscheduled and no real relationship with me as a patient, just another case to him, could not have cared less, also very condescending.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2007

Dr. James J. Turek's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

AHC