You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Joan Nagy

I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her. I love you Joan Nagy

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Nagy for nearly 4 years. She is a brilliant doctor , a very kind and caring person. She gave me hope during my darkest days. She tirelessly listened and validated my feelings. I will always remember her and look up to this wonderful woman. Thank you Dr. Nagy. You're the best!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Always supportive and helpful in providing constructive ways to navigate throught difficult and emotional upsets.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr. Joan Nagy has been my psychiatrist for years, she has helped me through severe depression which began in my 20's . All my life I have stuggled, but with her help in changing thinking patterns, I have learned to cope with my illness. She is compassionate and empowering. With her help, I am able to step back when I feel myself slipping again, feelings are controlled by thoughts and therefore can change if you enforce and repeat "right thinking". I am presently struggling with depression again, but I am again implementing her teachings which have been invaluable to me. Thank-you Dr. Nagy:)

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

My world was falling apart. Dr Nagy listened and helped. She made me feel valuable, credible and understood. I had courage to go on and persue living. Thanks Joan

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

I found Dr. Joan Nagy to be very genuine, kind, caring, an excellent listener, and I did not feel rushed at all. She was very empathetic and very helpful. I felt she sincerely beleived and respected me.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Dr.Nagy is a wonderful, caring, understanding person. She helped me in my time of need and really listened to me. She does the right thing and makes you feel comfortable during conversation. i would definitley recommend her to those who feel they are all alone....Thank you Dr.Nagy!!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

Joan is a wonderful person and Doctor. She is one of the best in her field of work. Kind, caring, compassionate, lovely lady. Very professional, so knowledgeable, and can remember details of past appointments like no other. You can tell she is very interested in the human mind and really does care for her patients welfare. She helps you see the way and discover that better path. She cares, she really does. Thanks Joan, I'll never forget how you helped me. The turning point in my life, for the better.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008

Joan Nagy. One of the ultimate professional people/doctor I have spoke to. 1996/97 I went to see her when my marraige fell apart, couldn't go to work, didn't sleep etc. My faith in her, hers in me, brought me to where I am today. You hear of many things that doctors do to their patients or load them up with prescriptions, I can't complain about the help I received. It was the best. When I hear people say to another "go and have your head read" I laugh and think, I could handle going back to talk to Joan. It was a pleasure. Thanks Joan! jb

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

Caring and compassionate. Took the time to listen without rushing assessment.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2007

Dr. Joan Nagy's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her. I love you Joan Nagy "

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Nagy for nearly 4 years. She is a brilliant doctor , a very kind and caring person. She gave me hope during my darkest days. She tirel..."

July 15, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L8H1" to "L8S 1K8". Address has been updated from "None" to "946 King Street West". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19055211952".

June 3, 2015