Ratings for Dr. Sabrina Stewart

Very rude and short with clients. Do not visit her for your own sake.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I agree with the review below mine, my experience with this doctor was absolutely terrible. DO NOT go to Midwest if you want the results you paid for, or to be spoken to in a kind manner. Extremely sloppy when it comes to injections (lumps and bumps galore), uses outdated injection methods (Midwest is the #1 place to go to for Lisa Rinna lips!), and possibly the most condescending doctor I've met in my life. Left the clinic and all I can do is shake my head and wonder how she still has her medical licence. I would give her 0/5 stars if I could.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I have read the above ratings and comments and find it hard to believe this is the same person who treated me at Midwest Laser. I felt very upset when I left her office as she spoke to me in a very patronizing manner. Perhaps she was having a bad day.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Wonderful OB. Sad to see her go. She was always on time and very good with her patients.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

After having terrible luck with my previous gyno it was suggested that I try Dr. Stewart. I just have to say that she was the exact opposite of the last doctor I saw. She was patient, willing to listen to my concerns and was willing to send me for follow-up screening. I know she is only accepting patients now for obstetrics which is a shame but I would highly suggest her if you're expecting as she certainly made me feel 100% better about going to a gyno in general.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Was great took the time to go through my extensive medical history and at the end gave me the chance to ask all the questions I had. I did not feel rushed. She made me feel like I was her only pt that day and was great with eye contact. Can't wait to see her again. It had to find a Dr like this.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

Dr.Stewart is the BEST gyno I have ever seen! She has an amazing personality and her skills are exploratory. She truly cares for her patients and gives her heart to her career. I have seen other gyyno's in the past with horrible experiences! She is well above the rest! I would recommend her to everyone, especially to people like me whom have a dislike for hospitals. She is by far an inspiration! I moved 2 hours away and still I keep her as my gyno cause she is worth the time and money (traveling expenses) to see!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr. Sabrina Stewart was my OB for our first baby in July of 2010. She provided excellent care throughout my pregnancy, with caring bedside manner (not ever being annoyed by my husband's 100 questions ea visit.)I ended up having to be induced due to high blood pressure which resulted in a very intense labor. By the end of my dilation, my daughter was in stress and Dr Stewart knew she had to get her out right away (at 7:30AM as her first pt to see)--she knew I would be upset, not wanting a C-section, so she let me push 3 times even and tried to get baby unstuck; then hugged me and said, you can do this surgery. She and her colleague did excellent work. She continued to keep a close eye on me with the hi blood pressure (which got worse after delivery). Her care for us was appreciated esp for first-time parents. We are now back for baby #2 and excited to try again for vaginal (knowing she will be supportive herself). Only complaint is her front receptionist--not in the best moods.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

I am so grateful for Dr. Stewart! I went to the hospital after my water broke not expecting my baby's heart rate to be so high. She suggested a c-section as the best option. It wasn't what we had planned but new it was best for our daughter. Dr. Stewart and her colleague really made what could have been a very scary experience a calm and light-hearted one! My incision was well done and has healed remarkably well! We were talked through the entire thing and all three of us (myself, baby and my husband) were treated excellently and with amazing care!!! Looking back this was a good experience and I'm glad that she was the doctor on call that night!!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012