Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sabrina Stewart

I have been going to Dr Stewart for the past three years at Midwest. She is amazing. So knowledgeable and helpful, a true professional in every way!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr Stewart is an amazing doctor. She always make you feel so welcome and explains everything perfectly.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Stewart has always given me good advice and not pressured me into doing treatments that I don't need. She has a friendly knowledgeable staff. I wouldn't go anywhere else. The new office is stunning!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Sabrina Stewart's response
Thank you for your kind words. We love the new office too!

Submitted February 7, 2018

Reading these reviews is hard to imagine the same doctor that I have seen. Dr. Stewart has never had me waiting more than 10 mins and has always been professional and good at explaining all my options. I would certainly recommend Midwest and Dr. Stewart!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. Sabrina Stewart's response
Thank you for your review. We hope to be as punctual as possible while providing an outstanding experience.

Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Stewart never took a series of abnormal pap smear results seriously, instead questioning the competence of the pathologist. Fortunately, I consulted another OBGYN who treated me appropriately. Dr. Stewart's standard of care would have had catastrophic results for me had I continued to see her.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Very rude and short with clients. Do not visit her for your own sake.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I agree with the review below mine, my experience with this doctor was absolutely terrible. DO NOT go to Midwest if you want the results you paid for, or to be spoken to in a kind manner. Extremely sloppy when it comes to injections (lumps and bumps galore), uses outdated injection methods (Midwest is the #1 place to go to for Lisa Rinna lips!), and possibly the most condescending doctor I've met in my life. Left the clinic and all I can do is shake my head and wonder how she still has her medical licence. I would give her 0/5 stars if I could.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I have read the above ratings and comments and find it hard to believe this is the same person who treated me at Midwest Laser. I felt very upset when I left her office as she spoke to me in a very patronizing manner. Perhaps she was having a bad day.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Wonderful OB. Sad to see her go. She was always on time and very good with her patients.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Sabrina Stewart's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Stewart studied medicine at the University of Saskatchewan and continued her education specializing as a surgeon in Obstetrics and Gynecology. She practiced in Prince Albert from 2002-2006, she then made the move to Saskatoon with her husband, Brian. In 2014, Dr. Stewart completed her training with the National Laser Institute of Scottsdale, Arizona and a preceptorship with Dr. DavidWill; she now joins the Midwest team as the Medical Director. Dr. Stewart combines her precision as a surgeon and her dedication to a comprehensive approach to skin health and anti-aging.

• English