Ratings for Dr. Donald Wexler

During 3 visits with this doctor I waited approximately an hour past my appointment time to see him. 90 % of the time he spent with me he expounded on his political views (which I do not share) and complained about health care systems changing so badly that he couldn't make any money. I don't know how knowledgable he is in his field because we hardly touched on my symptoms at all.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Office staff is a joke. Didn't have me on the computer. Lucky I had the paperwork they sent me. Had to "sneak" me in 2 hrs after. No fault of the doctor. BUT Dr. Wexler was perfect. We spent 2 hours discussing my concerns. He was excellant!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Dr. Wexler and his staff are great.He is not only the best Rheumatologist I have ever been to, he is my favorite Dr. period.He returns calls the same day every time and never makes me feel like I'm bothering him when he returns a call after a long day at work. Most Dr.s rush in and make it very clear that the clock is running and they are squeezing you in(no matter how in advance the appt.was made)that vibe makes me very nervous and I freeze up and forget what I wanted to discuss. Dr. Wexler never makes me feel under the gun and his caring and relaxed nature is almost unheard of. He is as close to perfect as you will ever find!!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007

Dr. Donald Wexler's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1975)

Harvard-Pilgrim