Ratings for Dr. Iwona Tarasiewicz

This is a worst doctor I have seen in my life.Very moody,not organized ,you never know how your visit goes if she helps you or if she shows you the door.She is afraid to fill out any forms,write any lettets like example short term disabilty,long term disability,.She simply refuses this kind of service and she leaves the patient with many issues that

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Stay away from here.The worst doctor I have seen in my life. Always late,average time of waiting around 2 hours. No recorded information what to do in case she is not in her office. No recorded hours of working.In the case you are going to walking clinics she is very upset. No allowed to give you the results from the specialists even when you want to pay for the copies. The worst is her practise ONLY ONE PROBLEM during the medical visit. She won't deal with your two requests. Sometimes you are going many times just to complete one problem. Very moody and rude. You never know if she helps you or ignores you.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I think that dr I.Tarasiewicz is extremly moody and how the visit goes depends on her mood or if she likes you.She only deals with one concern so if you have more problems you have to come next day and wait 2 or three hours again.Her office is very massy and not organized at all.She is wery cold towars her patients and she doesn'care about them at all.Stay away from this doctor.You really deserve better care.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I find Dr. Tarasiewicz to be attentive, caring and compassionate. She spends time with her patients, listens to concerns and has excellent healthcare knowledge, as far as I can tell. She has also been supportive to my wanting to try alternative or herbal treatments, monitoring my progress. I have to agree with the complaints about her office being messy and unorganized, but I find her other excellent qualities outweigh her shortcomings, and I'm happy being her long-time patient.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Absolutely awful Doctor. I am currently sitting outside her CLOSED office, when my appointment was booked for 11:00 and it's currently 11:20. This is not the first time something like this has happened. Many times I have waited over two hours for her to even see me, and there has even been a time where she just didn't show up to her office after I've been waiting for an hour and a half. In addition, her son who is the secretary, is terribly rude and incompetent. Her office is disgustingly unsanitary. One appointment I wanted to to have a PAP smear done, she had no gowns, no gloves, and books/patient files all over her desk and patient bed. I will definitely be contacting the College about her and her practice. She makes the health care process infuriating and nearly impossible. Dr. Iwona Taraszewicz should have had her liscened stripped long ago. She is not up to date about any current medical information, and never listens to what the patient requests or is concerned about. The only reason why she still has a practice is because she is one of the few Polish doctors in a very large Polish oriented community. Please avoid her at all costs. I have had my last straw with her and will be leaving her today.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

The below comment on February 3 is completely delusional and an outright lie. Constantly late, has not been on time even once. No secretary to speak of besides rotating her two sons who clearly have no desire to be there or do any work. The many referrals I required were not made and the one that was made I was not made aware of until after the appointment date. On several occasions she did not know what I had been there for previously and often I notice my chart is not filled out.. At all! She is rude, dishevelled, the office is a disguisting mess and always smells of rotting food. Often I have been left alone in the exam room with other patients charts in the room. This is illegal. Stay away from this trail wreck. The ways she operates is criminal and she should should have had her license taken away years ago. I am currently with a new and better physician who was appalled at the level of care I had received from this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

She has been my family physician for many years and she is remarkably caring, reasonable and aware of current medical updates in traditional and non-traditional medicine. It is a very small office and sometimes you do wait for a bit in busy flu seasons but mostly she is on time and interested in all you need to share with her during a visit. Her referrals and follow-up to them are top-notch. I cannot believe the reviews below. They are simply unbelievable to me.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Stay away from here.The worst doctor I have seen in my life. Always late,everage time of waiting around 2 hours. No recorded information what to do in case she is not in her office. No recorded hours of working.In the case you are going to walking clinics she is very upset. No allowed to give you the results from the specialists even when you want to pay for the copies. The worst is her practise ONLY ONE PROBLEM during the medical visit. She won't deal with your two requests. Sometimes you are going many times just to complete one problem. Very moody and rude. You never know if she helps you or ignores you.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

This doctor is the WORST doctor ever! She basically kicked me out of her office. I needed her to update my immunization form for my dental school and she basically started to complain saying its too much work involved. She is very very irresponsible and ver lazy. Many times i had blood work done and she never called me back. She is not caring what so ever. She does not have any people skills. Very rude and again lazy. She misdiagnosed me many times. She also does not know what she is talking about. Does not make sense. Enough said....

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012