Ratings for Dr. Marilyn Horn

Dr. Horn has been our GP for the past 10 years. We have always felt very well cared for by her and her staff. Very thankful for having her as our family physician.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

I've known Dr. Horn for decades and would never consider going to any other doc. Between Dr. Horn herself and the amazing Bridget, I feel so well looked after and cared for. My daughter now also goes to Dr. Horn and both she and I are in agony that Bridget is retiring -- that said, she's earned it and we wish her every single happiness in her retirement.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I've had Marilyn as my doctor since I was 18, so been with her over 20 years. I've moved to various places in BC but willing to make the drive to Vancouver as I won't go anywhere else. Bridget has been awesome as well & can't recommend them enough.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr Horn and her staff, especially Bridget at Ultima Medicentre are wonderful. Given the crush of people coming to the clinic on a daily basis I am amazed at how pleasant and calm the staff continue to be. Nothing but respect and gratitude to have Dr Horn as my, my daughter's and now my parents physician.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Horn is the best doctor I have ever had. I would highly recommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Horn is an amazing doctor! I have had the pleasure of having her as my GP for 32 years! She got me through my teen years, marriage, childbirth, back issues and whatever other things i've gone to her for, big and small. She is quick to offer alternative therapies rather than medicinal if it is appropriate, and I hope she never retires because that will be a sad day. There are not many great docs like her.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

The staff is very abrupt and rude. Dr. Horn is helpful, thorough, and friendly. Would definitely come back to see her if the clinic was convenient.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr Horn is a great doctor. She has been my doctor for over 5 years and she always listens to what I have to say, and offers very good advice and medical opinions. I love her receptionist as well who always knows my name!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr Horn has been my GP for 21years and she is the best doctor ever! I have also found her front staff to be helpful, cheerful, polite and always professional.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I have been with Dr Horn many years. She is caring, direct, very knowledgeable and detailed. I am proud to have her as my GP! Though, throughout the year for colds and little trivial thing clinics can be an option. I respect and hope she would take care of myself and my daughter for years to come. The front desk girls are busy...but one is always very nice 24/7. Maybe a little smile 😊

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014