Ratings for Dr. Neil S. Rosenthal

Profoundly grateful to have found him. I'd give Dr. Rosenthal and his staff 10 stars if I could.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

While he knows his stuff, I thought he and his office staff was very rude. Plus, I always had to wait forever to be seen.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

I called with an emergency and was seen immediately. The doctor was very thorough and help diagnosis and resolve my problem. The secretary was very kind and helpful too. She scheduled my tests and their results very quickly. Overall, I was very pleased with this doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008

I agree that he initially is a little rough, but he has a warm heart. He was very helpful in pursuing my diagnosis and seeking 2nd opinions from a specialist. He is almost always on time and apologizes for any delay. His receptionist is rude at first glance --- but she also warms up and she is very competent.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

He's a little "rough around the edges" and his front office woman is pretty rude but his knowledge far surpassed my expectations.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

Dr. Neil S. Rosenthal's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1981)

Assurant