Ratings for Dr. Paul Henry

Dr Henry is the best doctor ever! He is personable and kind and actually listens.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Henry has been my family's doctor for over 20 years. He is kind, caring, compassionate and just a really nice guy. I wish him all the best in his retirement.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

I have worked with Dr. Henry and found him to be caring, concerned, knowledgeable, and genuine. He now is my husband's doctor and provides excellent care .

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

Dr. Henry is an unbelievable doctor. He has been my physician since day one of my life (24yrs). I am dreading the day of his retirement. He is extreamly caring, knowledgeable and takes everything seriously. Further he is understanding and comfortable to talk to which is most important. He is never judging, and sees everything through till the end. I wish every doctor in town could treat their patients with the same level of care that Dr. Henry does.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

Dr. Henry is a very helpful and kind physician. He has been my family doctor for years and I have nothing but good things to say.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Dr. Henry has been my doctor for over 20 years. He is a very caring person and I find it so easy to talk over even the most intimate problems I have. My husband has no hesitation visiting this doctor and he has cared for both of my children. Great doctor - great person!!!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

Dr. Henry looks after me, my husband, my daughter and my father and we all adore him. He's been our physician for almost 25 years and is always thorough,and concerned about our well being, as well as interested in our family. He is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Dr. Henry has been my family doctor for many years, and all members of my family think he is excellent. He has a great 'bedside manner', something which is rarer these days.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008

By far one of the best GPs I have ever visited. Always makes you feel comfortable, has a great manner, and gets to the bottom of anything that might be bothering you

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

My doctor for over 20 years. Great family physician. Takes all problems seriously. Always makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008