Ratings for Dr. Thomas L Watkins

I'm very happy with my doctor he always fixes my problems and he cares about people he don't make. You. Feel like its all in your head wouldn't change doctors

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Watkins is the most wonderful, competant doctor. He found my illness when others told me I was ok, saving my life. I would never go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Best decision we ever made as a family-absolutely love him!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Watkins as my family doctor ever since I was about 5 years old. He is the most fantastic, wonderful doctor I have ever had and I would recommend him to anyone! He is compassionate and really cares about his patients' well being. On top of that, he is also extremely intelligent and has always known exactly what was going on every time I went in to see him. I have had a long history of many strange, unusual ailments and somehow, Dr. Watkins was always able to figure out what it was.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

i've been going to him for 19 years and never had a problem. he has the best bedside maner.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2007

Dr. Watkins is THE most involved, compassionate, informed doctor I've ever been to. I am SO grateful to have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007

Dr. Thomas L Watkins's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1985)