Ratings for Dr. H Douglas Cooper

pill pusher pill pusher pill pusher pill pusher pill pusher

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Dr. Cooper is in a class by himself. It was a very sad day for many of his patients in the Lower Mainland when he retired last fall but his continued success and health is sincerely wished for. His nurse, Elda, possesses the same characteristics of professionalism, humour, compassion, ethics and communication. I shall miss both of them....how lucky I was to have Dr. Cooper as my doctor for 25 years !

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Has been my GP since I moved to BC in 2006. Have nothing but good things to say about him. Very sad to be losing him, as he is retiring this August. Langley needs more docs like him!!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

He has been my doctor since 1982. In 1985 he caught a melanoma and saved my life. I don't see him often but each time I do visit him it is just like I talked to him yesterday. I consider him a good friend and a great doctor. Currently he is treating me for prostate issues. His calm reasurance and speedy referral to a good specialist has been a great relief to me. Knowing that he is going to be there for me during this process gives me great confidence. I'm going to miss him when he retires. Great office staff who have been with him for years.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Dr. Cooper is the best doctor there is!!He is very knowledgeable, professional and compassionate.He truly cares about people. Our family have been seeing him since 1987, I would travel from another city to see him. I always leave his office feeling like what needed to be done is done. I completely trust him , which is trust he has earned. He is concerned about his patients medical and emotional health. Elda his main support staff has been with him long term and is the best. The rest of the staff are great also. A very supportive caring office.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2010

Has been my Doctor since 1986. Easy to talk to. Not a pill pusher. Takes advantage to cover all issues on every visit. Seems like I go through a mini physical on each visit.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007

Dr. Cooper has been our family Dr. for 20 years. He always listens to our needs, respects our opinions and questions. When we have needed additional testing/specialists, he gets referrals right away. When I needed a mammogram and biopsy he acted immediately and even phoned me with the good results before my follow up with the surgeon to ease my mind. Even if I move away, I will still keep him as our family Dr.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2007

Dr. Cooper is the most thorough, patient dr around! Wonderful with children and new moms! Staff is excellent. Lucky to have such a wonderful team!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2007

Dr Cooper has been my family Dr for about 14 years he always has time for us and listens without making you feel like he is in a rush. His staff is also excellant. I am very happy

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

excellent family doctor, will direct you to specialists if needed

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007