Ratings for Dr. W.J. Bulger

I don't like him. I fo Dont find him helpful and he is INCREDIBLY SLOW. I don't have 2 hours to sit and wait everytime I want to see him. I also don't get a decent answer from him about my condition. I do really like his nurse Marg. He should pay her a lot. They need more doctors in cayuga to give local residents a choice.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Will always book you in, you may have to wait at the office a while but it is worth it. Very knowledgeable and take the time to listen to you.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

It pretty bad when he's the only family doctor in Cayuga and isn't accepting new patients, there's a lot of older people that don't drive and apparently he hasn't accepted new patients in quite a while! To me this is bs

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

Dr Bulger has served our family for 28 years. He’s kind, thorough, efficient and takes the time to listen to his patients. He’s not a “ pill pusher”, but carefully explains the medications prescribed and their “ strengths &weaknesses.” We really appreciate our family doctor!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Fantastic Doctor. Always takes his time to listen to you. I have never felt rushed. Very attentive. Nurse Marg is the absolute best. Have been going here all my life and would never want to change!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I dont seem to be having any luck here I really dont know what to say as this doctor reads file and listens

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

While you may wait to be seen, once seen he never rushes and takes time to answer all queries. He is patient and knowledgeable and genuinely cares about his patients. I moved from the area over 20 years ago and yet continue to see him as our family physician, myself and children in his care. Always fits my kids in when necessary.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

He's a great doctor. Only reason I have helpfulness at a 4 is because sometimes I leave and realize I didn't get an answer to my question. Also spends a lot of time reading my file, but I guess that's a good thing. Has helped me with many issues over the 25 years, and even though I moved half an hour away, I still choose to have him as my GP. Thanks Jim!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Great doctor that doesn't rush you out the door. Let's you ask all of the questions that you want to ask and explains the answers to you in detail. If you don't want a caring doctor that takes the time to listen and would prefer one that pushes you out so that appointments stay exactly on time, then go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Best doctor there is. He really listens and cares. He even called my daughter to check up on her when I mentioned I was concerned about her. Very impressive!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Dr. W.J. Bulger's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.