Ratings for Dr. Emily Keller, Retired

A couple of years ago i went to her as my family doctor and had no problems with her. she was straight to the point and i just cut to the chase to tell her what was in pain and she would give me the prescription then i would be off, although she wasn't on time i never had a problem getting an appointment to see her.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I worked for her as my first job out of school. I developed anxiety bc of this job experience. Her husband would call me day and night in my time off and scream and tell at me. Worst experience if my career. Glad to hear they are no longer. I could go on....

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Thank goodness this woman has "voluntarily retired" - but only just before her 2- 3 week long Hearing before the College of Physicians and Surgeons for professional misconduct. She has also agreed to never apply or reapply for registration as a doctor in Ontario or any other jurisdiction. Not only were there to be numerous former patients involved in the hearings, but also complaints from other physicians. Including rudeness, refusing to reply to calls, and asking one patient to try to talk another into withdrawing their complaint from the College... oh.. and then when that patient refused to do that - dismissing them as a patient. When talking to this patient she revealed the complaint to the College to that patient which the complaining patient had NOT initially revealed. So much for patient/doctor confidentiality. SHE'S GONE! That's important considering she refused to accept that she was wrong or to change her ways.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Money hungry doctor!! She doesn't care about her patients believe me. Clearly states in her office "ONE PROBLEM PER VISIT" I don"t have time to keep booking appointments, she actually left the room as I was talking to her RUDE! As for her Hitler husband who works the front desk had the never to call my mother and complain as to why she doesn't comein more often and to find a new doctor. He's a real piece of work. The machinery she uses are ancient pieces of artifacts that belong in a museum. How could be confident with machinery like that, spend a penny or two, but I guess that's why she drives a Mercedes. It's quite obvious she doesn't care about her patients took me 15 years to figure that out. Don't make the same mistake.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

I have just been discharged from this doctor because I phoned to advise that my 20 year son had found a different doctor. Apparently, Dr.Keller is a family physician who only treats entire families! Is this even ethical.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

omg!! She has got to be the worse doctor EVER. Her follow up appt. could save the govt a bundle if we didnt have to make another appt just to sit in her dirty waiting room for her to say you are find. what's with that. Time off work, sitting in a germ filled waiting room with sick people for her to say come back. Her office manager AKA husband is a rude, arrogant SOB that I have ever met in my life!! HMMM was he a doctor once?? He seems to like to give advise. I have witnessed Dr. Keller come into the waiting room and actually tell an elderly couple she was giving them to the end of the year to find another doctor because they had "TOO MANY HEALTH ISSUES". What a crock

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

I had been with Dr.Kellar for over 20 yrs and she has no bedside manners you are in and out in 5 min and her husband who thinks he knows it all is rude and needs to learn how to speak proper english. Everytime I would walk into the office there would be a new receptionist and the office is in a dire need of a reno especially the 1970's bathroom that never had soap or paper towels. The best was while waiting for an appointment the husband was yelling at the receptionist in the office and the poor girl came out crying. I could go on and on I am so glad that my family does not go to her anymore. She is a horrible doctor and her husband is an idiot.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

I have been a patient with Emily Keller for 20 years and I am now looking for a new doctor. I would not recommend this practice to anyone. The person I was dealing with (who I now find out is her husband) is the rudest, most disrespectful, unprofessional, person I have ever had the misfortune to speak with. Dr. Keller was equally as rude and uncaring. The practice has declined dramatically and it shows by the total unprofessional attitude. Between both of them they will easily drive the remaining patients away - in fact they won't have to drive them because they will run away willingly!?

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

I've been with Dr. Keller for 17yrs and she's never had any bed-side manners or knowledge. I have been having severe abdominal pains for 3wks now & after going to the ER, was instructed to follow up with my GP. Dr. Keller had no idea what it was and suggested I take time off work. My work needed her to fill out some forms so I can receive some lost wages and she basically tried to charge me a RIDICULOUS amount of money to fill out this 2pg form and said that she didn't know what was wrong with me and to go to the ER everyday until they know. As I was talking to her, she was walking towards the door not even listening to me. When I told her that I can't pay the amount she wants because (having no income being off work) I needed money for food for my family, she shrugged and basically said that if I needed those forms completed, that it was more important! It was at that moment that I realize that she she doesn't care about my health. She is rude, heartless and lacks compassion & decency

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

sometimes i go in and i think, oh..she was sweet. then the other times she is so rude and impatient. she always cuts me off when i answer her questions. during the exam she doesnt even really touch me, and and grabs my hand and flips me off the table, with my shirt still rolled up. will not give you refills on meds. you have to come back after each bottle is done and get a refill then. and when you get a blood/urine test, she will say if there is a problem we will call you. she calls eveytime to say we need to discuss your results and says you're FINE! its all to make more money! HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN A STERIZER MACHINE? - she carries the pap exam tools in with her hands, and rinses them eith tap water. ARE THEY CLEAN?? i doubt it. im glad i quit!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009