Ratings for Dr. K. Meguro

Absolutely amazing! He actually listens to his patient and bases treatment not only off test results but also off symptoms. Works with his patient to find the best solution!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

He is the best neurosurgeon I’ve seen. He takes everything I say seriously, and LISTENS. He is always sure that his decisions for treatment are what is best for me, even to the point of reconfirming diagnosis before proceeding with surgery.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

I love this dr so much. He has been so supportive and amazing. I’m lucky to have him

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

Dr Meguro saved my life. I suffer from Chiari Malformation that was becoming more and more debilitating. I am 3 weeks post op and even though I'm recovering from surgery I feel fabulous. Dr. Meguro is extremely knowledgeable, explains very clearly and listens. He sat with me before surgery, explained to my husband after surgery and saw me in ICU. He then visited the next morning. Very caring. His receptionist is the nicest lady. I was very fortunate on the day of surgery to have Dr. Vitali partake. Two very very talented surgeons. If your concerned about this surgery, Dr. Meguro is your go to. I'm extremely grateful for another chance at life!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

He is very knowledgeable neurosurgeon and that is what you need. He cares for his patients and takes his time... very down to earth. Thank you Dr. Meguro

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

So kind and helpful...A Doctor every hospital should have

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

He was so kind and helpful during my mom's endarterectomy. Love him!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Love him... love him.... love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. M is one of the best in my opinion. He is helpful, and careful! He did two surgeries and is monitoring my condition. He explains everything and if I had questions I can call his office and will receive guidance.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I saw Dr. Meguro on an emergency basis with 2 disks bulging on my spinal cord. My family doctor got me in to him within 3 days and he arranged a MRI for 2 days after seeing him. A week after that I had my surgery for disk removal. I am recovering quickly and am returning to my normal life. Dr. Meguro is caring, kind and a wonderful person. He will always take the time to answer questions when you phone his office or see him in person. Anyone who gets this man as there surgeon is very lucky and in very good hands. Thank you for taking care of me.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014