Ratings for Dr. Angela Jones

Most compassionate doctor I've ever known and am so grateful to be her patient.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Jones is the most caring, compassionate and thorough physicians I have ever had. I have never had to repeat a visit for the same issue, she is like a dog with a bone, when it comes to getting to the answers. Best doctor EVER!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I love her! Both Dr. Jones and her staff are wonderful. She listens to concerns and walks through treatment options. Never acts rushed and you can tell she genuinely cares for her patients.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr. Jones is one of the most compassionate, caring people I have ever met. She has been my Doctor for 15 years and in that time she has gone out of her way to ensure that I have all of the information I need at hand, she describes alternatives to medications and listens to all of my concerns. I feel extremely grateful to have found her and will go out of my way to follow her wherever she may go!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr Jones is an awesome person with very high working ethics .She is professional, understanding and take her time to guide you as a patient. The staff is very efficient , helpfull and very atent.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

I love Dr. Jones! She is the best doctor in the world. No other doctors come close.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

Dr. Jones is by far the BEST doctor I have ever had. She is knowledgeable and compassionate. She takes the time to understand what I am saying and NEVER "pushes" medication - she always clearly explains alternatives, and I really appreciate that. She keeps current on developments in medicine, and when she doesn't know something she will research it and have the information at my next appointment. She knows more than several specialists I have seen. Along with her excellent medical skill, she is a warm and compassionate person with a great sense of humour. I cannot say enough good things about her. I would trust her with my life - and I have. She earns that trust again every time I see her.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Super doctor and very compassionate.staff helpful wait time not bad

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Dr. Jones is the best doctor I've ever had. She actually takes the time to listen to your concerns, she actually cares (which alot of others dont!) Very compassionate, personable and on-time. Shes the best :)

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

I was referred to Dr.Jones by a family friend, was not pleased with the outcome. She lacks compassion and other forms of treatment, always straight to medications. Not personable and lacks the people skills to connect with patients. On the other hand her staff is friendly and generally on time.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011