Ratings for Dr. Ajay Issar

Dr. Issar is quite frankly a knowledgable, problem solving and very patient orientated doctor. We have been patients of his since 1985. Linda, the receptionist is salt of the earth. There is a reason Dr. Issar has not accepted new patients in a very long time.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr issar is a good doctor but he not caring for his patients like he use at all. Which is very annoying especially when your not feeling to well

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Great doctor, but he takes the traditional approach towards a problem. I don't feel like he's taking the extra step towards my problem. Other than that very caring and friendly person. Staff is great as well except this old lady in there.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Excellency and professionalism. He is second to none in terms of care. Have known him almost 25 years but never regreted for choosing him as my family physician.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

A truly caring and genuinely calling to the medical profession I travel from Mississauga to the east end as I trust no other Dr for mine and my families care five star

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Dr.Issar and his staff are amazing ! It is a wonderful feeling to have a doctor that actually cares about your well being! I can also say that his thorough work has quite possibly saved my son's life and made major improvements to quality of life!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Issar has been my doctor for all the 21 years of my life and I must say he is very knowledgeable and knows how to treat his patients with patience, care and understanding I wouldn't switch my doctor for anything

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Issar is a fantastic doctor who goes out of his way to try and be preventive and not just treating existing aliments and that makes him a cut above the rest. He provides advice which will allow us to prevent future health issues however it's still up to us if we follow the advice.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I used to see Dr. Issar. Just a couple of years ago he has gone down hill and not caring like he used to. I had tests done and when I went back for a follow up I had some problems and he just swept it under the rug. How disappointing it is when he was me and my daughters family doctor for over 20 years. He used to be the best but unfortunately now I beg to differ. He doesn't care like he used to and it is pretty disappointing.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Issar since 1990. He is a kind and caring physician, always willing to listen and offer compassionate advice. I appreciate his vast knowledge and have benefited from his considered advice. I would highly recommend. His staff, especially Linda, are tops and give 110% on every visit.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013