Ratings for Dr. Lorne Pilot

Very rude overbearing and not willing to listen I wouldn't see this doctor if he was the last one on eartg

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

He makes assumptions if you have a certain family doctor. He accuses people of doing drugs because of said doctor. Very rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

He is always nice whenever he attends to me or my family. He is not our family doctor but I have seen him in some walk-in clinics. I was always comfortable with how he works, and so far all he adressed all my health concerns.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Pilot is rude and arrogant. I also came away with the feeling that he could care less about my problems. I would recommend seeing nearly anyone else, but certainly not this man.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Always kind and very thorough. Has helped when no one else would

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Can you say gross negligence? I took my daughter to see dr Pilot as my own doctor in the same office had an almost 2 month wait. I booked the appointment because there was an active case of tuberculosis at my daughters school and she needed testing done and was showing symptoms (the symptoms are flu-like so I was being cautious). He was nice and ordered blood tests and a chest X-ray. We rushed down to get the blood tests done as it was nearing the end of the day. That went fine until we tried to get the X-ray done. Dr Pilot hadn't filled out the form properly so the couldn't administer the xray. My mom took her the next day to a different xray after I had called the office about the problem and they said they resend it. Later that afternoon it still wasn't done and the xray tech said the replacement copy they did send still did not have the required info and they've had trouble with Kenderdine before. She did the xray anyway and said she'd fix it with the office later. Now, 2 months later I am getting a call from the TB control office saying my daughter has not had her testing done. She could see the xray results but not the bloodwork. Turns out Dr Pilot ordered a whole bunch of blood tests, except for TB. Now I have to take her down to get the skin test done, all the while she could have had TUBERCULOSIS for the last 2 months. I cannot stress how useless this is to have to put a 6 yr old through rounds of testing for nothing. For the good of everyone, please stop pretending you're a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Misdiagnosed our daughters illness. He prescribed wrong medication which complicated her health and she still has issues to this day as a result. He is impatient and seems to give a half hearted effort.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

I needed to see a Doctor while visiting family in Saskatoon. I went to a walk-in clinic and was referred to Dr. Pilot. He immediately had an ECG done, I was referred for an Ultrasound that afternoon and had blood work and an Xray. He had the results by next day and I was referred to a Specialist within a week. I have never received medical attention like this with my family Doctor. I have now made Dr. Pilot my #1 Doctor and would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr.Pilot was the worst GP I ever encountered.He doesn't abide by the Hippocratic Oath,as he had the worst bedside manner & let confidentiality fly out the window!He wasn't my doctor for long,as you can see by his personality & ineptness. With many health issues -knee & female problems,I needed a good Dr.The last time was at a walk-in clinic basis, he said to me "Oh, you again!" and rolled his eyes. Then he spoke in a loud voice, "Get the F@#$ out of my office!" At that point, I went and reported him to the hospital board. Not only was he rude to me, but also to my mother. She had done a self-examination of her chest and was concerned about a lump. Without another consult or referral, he point blank said to her "You would be better off with a double masectomy." My mother went to a specialist and he told her that it was a beign cyst that could be taken care of quickly. Dr.Pilot put my mother into hysterics for no reason. Thankfully we had the right mind set to find a REAL Family Doctor!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

...a terrible doctor. Insists that you were properly informed when you weren't. I would recommend seeing any other physician.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012