Ratings for Dr. Lorin Harding

After accompanying my husband for a mole removal, I have to say I found this doctor condescending and rude. When asking a question, I expect a direct answer...not condescending medical doublespeak. I am highly educated myself, and don't appreciate the holier than thou attitude. He also refuses to acknowledge that chiropractors and naturopaths have anything to offer, and refuses to order any tests that they think would be beneficial. Top that off with my husband now having to have a Hep B and C test, plus an HIV test because at this office, instruments for minor surgical procedures have not been cleaned properly for decades, and I can in no way recommend this doctor. He should realize that other healthcare professionals, DO, in fact, have something to offer and should not be dismissed. They have done far more for our healthcare than he ever has.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Great Dr. and great staff. If he isn't sure he refers. The only issue is that sometimes you have to wait... but that's because he won't rush you so it's worth it.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I've going to Dr. Harding for 33yrs and absolutely love the man and his staff. I've never had a problem getting in to see him (for me or my kids) and have not been kept waiting for any great length of time. Listens to me and is a very caring man.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

IF YOU HAVE EVER HAD ANY SURGICAL PROCEDURES DONE BY THIS MAN PLEASE GO GET TESTED FOR HIV AND FOR HEP B AND C AS HE HAS NOT BEEN CLEANING HIS INSTRUMENTS FOR THE LAST 40 YEARS. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. HOPEFULLY NOBODYS LIVES ARE RUINED FROM THIS. SHAME ON THE WOMEN WHO WORK IN HIS OFFICE AS WELL. FOR MORE INFO PLEASE GO TO PUBLIC HEALH HAMILTONS WEBSITE

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Was horrible with my elderly mother. He doesn't want to deal with elderly patients.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr Harding knew what was wrong with me all the time

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Unsanitary and now people have to be tested for blood born illness. Shame!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Please remember to check this article if you've ever had any contact with this doctor: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/testing-1.4181746

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Been my doctor for over 35 years Great doctor Never had a problem with him or his staff Totally recomend him as a doctor

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Amazing doctor with amazing staff. Dr. Harding has been my physician since birth same with my children's. He has a large client base, so expect a bit of delay in the waiting room, it's worth it.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016