Ratings for Dr. Lorin Harding

I've going to Dr. Harding for 33yrs and absolutely love the man and his staff. I've never had a problem getting in to see him (for me or my kids) and have not been kept waiting for any great length of time. Listens to me and is a very caring man.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

IF YOU HAVE EVER HAD ANY SURGICAL PROCEDURES DONE BY THIS MAN PLEASE GO GET TESTED FOR HIV AND FOR HEP B AND C AS HE HAS NOT BEEN CLEANING HIS INSTRUMENTS FOR THE LAST 40 YEARS. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. HOPEFULLY NOBODYS LIVES ARE RUINED FROM THIS. SHAME ON THE WOMEN WHO WORK IN HIS OFFICE AS WELL. FOR MORE INFO PLEASE GO TO PUBLIC HEALH HAMILTONS WEBSITE

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Was horrible with my elderly mother. He doesn't want to deal with elderly patients.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr Harding knew what was wrong with me all the time

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Unsanitary and now people have to be tested for blood born illness. Shame!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Please remember to check this article if you've ever had any contact with this doctor: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/testing-1.4181746

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Been my doctor for over 35 years Great doctor Never had a problem with him or his staff Totally recomend him as a doctor

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Amazing doctor with amazing staff. Dr. Harding has been my physician since birth same with my children's. He has a large client base, so expect a bit of delay in the waiting room, it's worth it.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

This doctor thinks he is intelligent but he has misdiagnosed me so many times and missed a major life altering health issue. He seems not to believe anything I say and has an issue with referring you to someone greater knowledge than he has. He is incapable of seeing the big picture. He gets mad at me and raising his voice and walking out the room because my physiotherapist disagreed with his diagnosis (the physiotherapist was correct) was later confirmed by a specialist. Missed a major auto immune disease, kept telling me nothing was wrong with me for years, making me feel like I was crazy or making it up, and he kept blowing me off. Once I finally found a specialist I was diagnosed within 2 days with a simple blood test, because I was misdiagnosed for so long, irreversible permanent damage was done. My specialist listened with a very disgusted look when I told him my story, after he asked why it took so many years for me to see a specialist as early treatment is paramount to managing my autoimmune disease. I only have so much space here, but misdiagnosis after misdiagnosis. The problem with this doctor is he wont admit when he doesn't know something, so he just guesses and plays roulette with your health and refuses to send you for a referral to someone with greater knowledge than him, its like he doesn't want his patients spending health dollars on anyone but him, or having another doctor disagree with his diagnosis. I hate changing doctors, and I dont take it lightly, its not something done easily and there are not a lot of family doctors even taking new patients, many people cant find a family doctor and have to use walk in clinics...I found a new doctor and I am so glad I did, I now receive optimal healthcare with a caring, compassionate doctor who listens and has time for me at my appointments, is respectful to me.

Submitted November 4, 2016

Best Dr around. Worth the wait. Staff are amazing. People that say don't go clearly are problemed probably self diagnosed people that think a Drs job is to have the patient tell them whats wrong with them. Best Dr in Hamilton. Been a patient for 35 years. Will be sad to see him retire. Grade A+. Those that don't like him go elsewhere there's a waiting list to get in this office.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016