Ratings for Dr. Lorin Harding

I agree with the previous comment regarding Dr.Harding's replacement...I waited for 2 hours to see him to get results from recent blood work done, just to find out that they were all good!...he called me in for nothing!..after recently being diagnosed with diabetes, i was worried...and all for nothing!..he is very un personable!..I too walked out, while he was looking at his computer screen:(

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Harding is retired now! NOT cool that it was all kept secret, and was an absolutely HORRIBLE surprise!!!!! What's worse, is that he left all of his patients (some of almost 40 yrs) with "Dr. Al Qaeda"! Have only seen this new "doctor" twice..... But will NOT be going back! This guy is extremely cold, UN-caring, dismissive, Un-interested, and RUDE!!!!! After he asked me my name for the 3rd time, he did nothing but stare at his fancy new computer screen! (which are now in every room)! After realizing that he was no longer even listening......I asked him to read a little bit of my file, so that he could know how to best help me, told him I would come back in a week or so to meet with him again...... 2nd visit - Waited over an hour in the exam room, and again he just sat down and started playing on his computer. When I asked him to slightly increase my insulin, he never even bothered to look at me, but asked.....what do you take this for? ARE YOU KIDDING ME ????????????????! I walked out!!! WILL NOT BE RETURNING! He OBVIOUSLY does NOT care about any of his "inherited" patients!!!!! HOW CAN A "DOCTOR" TAKE OVER AN EXTREMELY BUSY, WELL ESTABLISHED, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL OFFICE, AND NOT BOTHER TO READ EVEN ONE PATIENTS' FILE?!?!?! I'm not expecting him to read everyone's file from front to back......but ATLEAST look/read at your patients' NAME before you enter the room!!! Especially after they've just booked 2-3 hours off of work to book an appt. with you!!!! (it's called being "PROFESSIONAL")!!!! Judging by his flashy wardrobe......something tells me he's ONLY there for the patients' hard working/hard earned money!!!! Wouldn't be surprised if in a year from now, the only patients still present at that office are of the same ethnicity! However. I will NOT be returning to find out!!!!! I'd rather be treated by a vet ! P.S. If you want to know how much the other employees value, and enjoy working for/with him.......just look at the overwhelming joy on their faces!!!! They're SHORT, SNOBBY & MISERABLE! (guess that crap trickles down)! :-/

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Health care has taken a severe blow losing Dr Harding to retirement. I wish you all the best. Thank you for decades of great care.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Just had a fear confirmed this morning that I've been struggling with all weekend, that my Doctor of nearly 40 years has retired. I am devestated. Someone you could always confide in, and be assured that he would do the very best for you. He will surely be missed and will not be easy to replace...All the very best Doc, in your retirement.......Carole and Bob Young.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Shame he just Retired. He was my Doctor for 35 years. No nonsense tells it as it is Dr. Very approachable (unless your an addict) and very easy to express any concerns to. Will be missed by many. Best Wishes Doc

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

The best Dr. in the city of Hamilton, very caring attentive & understanding. Always was correct with any diagnosis he gave me. Have been going to him for over 35 years. Staff were always very helpful too. You won't find too many Drs. like Dr. Harding. THE BEST!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

My family has been Dr. Harding patients since he first opened his practice. He is a great doctor and I have never had any issues with him. He will only prescribe when it is necessary and will only order tests if necessary, I was sad to hear that he was retiring and will miss him

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

My family and myself have been with Dr Harding almost from the start of his practice also I knew him as a resident at the hospital I worked at. He was respected there and well liked by the nurses for his kind consideration of the patients and the respect he showed to other staff. Dr Harding saved my life which I will always be greatful to him. I find him willing to listen and respect my views never did he talk down to me he explained everything to me never left me in the dark. He never hesitated to refer me to a specialist when I needed to see one. He is a wonderful Dr and I felt el honoured that he is my Dr.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

My family has been with Dr. Harding since he started his practice. He is a physician of the highest order. The recent character slander by " I'm highly educated" was the diatribe of a disturbed woman.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I have been a patient for over 35 years. He has always been a excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017