Ratings for Dr. Denis Callaghan

Love Dr Callaghan! I’ve been seeing him since I was young and now he sees my children. He’s kind, knowledgeable and trustworthy!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

my mom has been seeing him for many years , but the last few years she will phone for an appointment for something and instead of seeing her he writes a script for meds from of course their pharmacy . Im pretty sure its against the law now to give meds without seeing the dr.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

a great doctor, glad to have him for the past 20 plus years

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr. Callaghan has been my families physician since before I was born. He has such care and compassion for his patients. I always no I’m going to get the best treatment whenever myself or family members are in need of care. What a wonderful support team he has created as well from the service available right in the building to the oncall services and specialist he is connected with. You really feel cared for. Can’t say enough about his care and compassion.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

No nonsense Doctor, great with children and many years of experience. Never overbooked.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Will charge you for cancelling short notice, but will cancel on you while you've been waiting in the office for an hour. Always late, if he bothers to show up at all that is.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Being a new patient to Dr. Callaghan, I find him very good and knowledge, his staff is friendly and they are usually on time.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

I saw him for a while when I was in Hamilton, very nice guy and I have no issue with his medical advice. The reason I left was that he was very insistent on his patients using the pharmacy in the building, which set off red flags to me. I suspect he has a financial interest in it.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

I have had him as my Dr since I was a kid, he also now gives my children the medical attention they need I find him kind to the point and a nice man. Kim his nurse is the real reason I love going there kind funny knowledgeable and a pleasure to interact with!!!! Honestly if she leaves I would want to follow her!!!!! I rated his staff a 5 only because of her!!!!! WARNING his sectary who has hardly any training and is honestly the worst person to deal with rude not professional at ALL. Is also his wife so mentioning it to him will not get you anywhere!!!!! Please replace her!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

For years this office has worked with me and my family to keep us healthy. They listen and really care. Love them!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017