Ratings for Dr. Denis Callaghan

I saw him for a while when I was in Hamilton, very nice guy and I have no issue with his medical advice. The reason I left was that he was very insistent on his patients using the pharmacy in the building, which set off red flags to me. I suspect he has a financial interest in it.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

I have had him as my Dr since I was a kid, he also now gives my children the medical attention they need I find him kind to the point and a nice man. Kim his nurse is the real reason I love going there kind funny knowledgeable and a pleasure to interact with!!!! Honestly if she leaves I would want to follow her!!!!! I rated his staff a 5 only because of her!!!!! WARNING his sectary who has hardly any training and is honestly the worst person to deal with rude not professional at ALL. Is also his wife so mentioning it to him will not get you anywhere!!!!! Please replace her!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

For years this office has worked with me and my family to keep us healthy. They listen and really care. Love them!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Awesome family doctor. Happy with this doctor, thanks for always being helpful

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

He is very good at what he does for you the secretary Kim is just as good

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I've been with dr.callaghan for 15+ years, he is a great doctor and his assistant nurse is amazing. My whole family comes here and when we come in for checkups they greet us with a warm smile and by name. They go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable. The secretary needs help, maybe some training p. I feel like she doesn't know what she's doing and she's been there for a while now, aside from that great doctor. anything I don't feel comfortable with dr.callaghan doing or telling him there is always the female nurse there to go to. Always options and everything is located in the building so you don't have to go everywhere just for blood..etc

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Ive been with dr callaghan ever sincevhevtook over for my last family doctor i find him very friendly knowledgable and caring at times it may seem hes had one of those days but who hasnt he saved my now passed fathers life on 3 occassions and always asks how the family is he tries his best with everyone and he is an incredibly busy person and i give my hats off to him for the amount of stuff hes done and still does. My wife thinks hes blows people off but she doesnt really know him if i have issues he fights tooth and nail for me and that means more to me than anything thankyou for always being there for my dad (david) me and my mom are ever so gratefull.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

He failed to give me medicine for a cold when i was pregnant in my last month, i ended up with a bladder infection that went up into my kidney.. to this day i get random kidney stones because calcium builds up on the scar tissue and breaks off every now and then causing me a great deal of pain.....

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

was hit by drunk driver in 1996 ,he has lost files , failed to reply to pain clinic am on waiting list for 3rd timand been 7 yrs , bills OHIP for 10 yrs when i have a 1 million dollar medical liability settlenet with State Farm , thats fraud !

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I've seen Dr. Callaghan for most of my life. As a woman, I don't prefer him and any women in my family feel the same. He doesn't have the attention and care we're looking for. The males in my family are perfectly happy with him which may be because he's primarily a sports doctor and is more comfortable working with males. I'm sure he's wonderful in some capacity, but not right for me.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014