Ratings for Dr. Denis Callaghan

He is very good at what he does for you the secretary Kim is just as good

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I've been with dr.callaghan for 15+ years, he is a great doctor and his assistant nurse is amazing. My whole family comes here and when we come in for checkups they greet us with a warm smile and by name. They go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable. The secretary needs help, maybe some training p. I feel like she doesn't know what she's doing and she's been there for a while now, aside from that great doctor. anything I don't feel comfortable with dr.callaghan doing or telling him there is always the female nurse there to go to. Always options and everything is located in the building so you don't have to go everywhere just for blood..etc

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Ive been with dr callaghan ever sincevhevtook over for my last family doctor i find him very friendly knowledgable and caring at times it may seem hes had one of those days but who hasnt he saved my now passed fathers life on 3 occassions and always asks how the family is he tries his best with everyone and he is an incredibly busy person and i give my hats off to him for the amount of stuff hes done and still does. My wife thinks hes blows people off but she doesnt really know him if i have issues he fights tooth and nail for me and that means more to me than anything thankyou for always being there for my dad (david) me and my mom are ever so gratefull.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

He failed to give me medicine for a cold when i was pregnant in my last month, i ended up with a bladder infection that went up into my kidney.. to this day i get random kidney stones because calcium builds up on the scar tissue and breaks off every now and then causing me a great deal of pain.....

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

was hit by drunk driver in 1996 ,he has lost files , failed to reply to pain clinic am on waiting list for 3rd timand been 7 yrs , bills OHIP for 10 yrs when i have a 1 million dollar medical liability settlenet with State Farm , thats fraud !

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I've seen Dr. Callaghan for most of my life. As a woman, I don't prefer him and any women in my family feel the same. He doesn't have the attention and care we're looking for. The males in my family are perfectly happy with him which may be because he's primarily a sports doctor and is more comfortable working with males. I'm sure he's wonderful in some capacity, but not right for me.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I've seen Dr. Callaghan for over 20 years. Overall, he's the best Dr. I've ever had. With him, being a very busy man, I feel lucky to have him as my Dr. and would miss him if he left the practice. He see's my grandchildren now, and the thought sets me at ease knowing they are being well cared for.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

great doc! He is always there for my family and is a very caring knowledgable doctor!!!! wouldnt trade him for the world.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

Dr. Callaghan has been my doctor since 1998. Great Doctor! His after hours clinic..well that's a different story.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Dr. Callaghan is an excellent Doctor if you take the time to know or to learn about what ails you. A doctor can only be patient centered if the patient is open and honest. He has been supportive throughout my battle with disablity and very kind and understanding... receptionist needs work on her patient interaction skills, also note that his medical assistant is awesome :D

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010