Ratings for Dr. Brian Leon

He is my uncle ghhgrtyuuuhgfddfgghhjjhfdddrrtyyhhhhh

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Good dentist. Great communication. Easy going . He's been my dentist for 10 years. Talented and nice staff. 5 stars!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I have been seen at this office for over 10 years and have found it to be very calming compared to other dental offices. Dr. Leon is very considerate and listens to what I have to say. He takes the time to address any dental issues I have and explains the necessary procedures required to correct the problem. The staff is very friendly, polite and approachable. I would recommend this office to anyone who is seeking dental treatment.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I found my first experience to be quite calming. Dr Leon was an easy guy to talk to and made me feel quite at ease. His staff are nice, friendly and considerate.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

I found that Dr. Leon is very friendly, knowledgeable and easy going. He has helped me to overcome my fears and worries about Dentistry.His staff made me feel at ease and at home.I highly recommend him as a dentist. Yeah everyone runs alittle behind now and then but that is life.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2007

I found him very considerate and friendly and easy to talk to

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

Poorly run office. Never seen at the time of appointment, alway at least 15-20 minutes behind. Talks too much about his personal life while patients are in the chair. As a patient, I want to be seen on-time, and have the most efficient service possible. I don't WANT to be there longer than I need too.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007