Ratings for Dr. Peter F. Volk

He recently did 2 surgeries as an anesthesoligist-sp one on 9-29-2014 and one on 12-1-2014. He listened to me when I said I don't need much medication to be put to sleep. I had several meds that make me I'll and he made sure when I awoke I had none of those adversities. I talked to some other nurses and medical staff and they said if they had to be put to sleep I would use Dr Volk. Boy were they right. Than I was scheduled for another surgery and I requested him and I got him again and guess what ? Nothing but the best. A man of few words but knows how to make a pt comfortable under anesetic or bringing u out of the gas. I will request each and every time and I will wait if I can to get assigned to him. When I fell in May I had a severe fall and had to have a cervical fusion and a lumbar fusion and I didn't even have the side affects from the gas that put be to asleep. Even Prophanol!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Peter F. Volk's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)