Ratings for Dr. Michael Crowley

The best of the best. Most gentle and kind doctor I have ever met. Amazing doctor and kind person.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr Crowley is truly one of the kindest most gentle people I have ever met in my whole entire life! He is truly AMAZING an ANGEL! I couldnt of asked for a more caring, compassionate, and gentle doctor like Dr Crowley, he made me feel safe. in the past i had a scary experience with anesthesia (with a completely different doctor in a different state) and i explained that to him and he assured me that i would be 100% safe with him and Dr Crowley was right!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

My husband and I came from Vancouver, Canada for a breast augmentation, my first surgery ever. Dr. Crowley the anesthesiologist at Smith Surgery in Las Vegas was amazing, he was very "present" with a gentle, nurturing essence. He had a compassion and a kind energy that made me feel safe and cared for. Dr. Crowley came in before the surgery to answer any and all of our concerns with a sincere kindness and patience that helped me go from a "nervous nelly" to an "excited kid". He even selected some meditative and soothing music after meeting me to suit my state just before surgery. Dr. Crowley made sure I had the least amount of pain or discomfort and also went beyond the call of duty by personally calling us the day before surgery, the night of, and three days after (this was on a Sunday), all to check in and make sure we were doing well with no complications. Thank-you Dr. Crowley, and the team at Smith Surgery for making my first experience wonderful, my husband and I are eternally grateful. Priti Martin

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I recently went to the smith surgery clinic in Las Vegas for the new hair transplant procedure (NEOGRAFT), Dr. Crowley the anesthesiologists and was amazing, he was warm, compassionate, good natured and was willing to answer any questions and helped calm me to have the most comfortable, pain free experience. He also added music that put me into a extremely peaceful state. All in all one of the best. Thanks so much for all you do.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Dr. Michael Crowley's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1989)