Ratings for Dr. Sandra McGill

I had a tummy tuck with muscle repair 9 months ago with Dr. Mcgill, and am extremely happy with my results. I have always been very tiny, but after having 2 kids and gaining about 55 lbs each pregnancy, I had a lot of loose skin left over once I lost all the weight..and was very insecure about it. Now I can hardly believe it but my stomach is just as flat as it was before I had kids! She also placed my scar super low so it is hidden under my bathing suit. I did need to have a small vertical scar as well in my case, but the line is so faint now you can barely see it. I did my research and spoke to many other surgeons in the Montreal area before deciding on Dr.Mcgill, and I have absolutely no regrets. She was very thorough, down to earth and made me feel comfortable right away. Her staff were also really great the day of surgery and put me at ease. Thank you so much Dr. Mcgill for giving me my confidence back! :)

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Sandra McGill

Dr. Sandra McGill's response
Thank you for your great review! I love hearing how I helped you on your journey and that you've regained your confidence! Bravo!

Submitted August 11, 2017

Quelle expérience horrible: premièrement elle était 45 minutes en re-tard! Ça coûte 115$ Pour une évaluation ou elle n’explique absolument rien ...il faut lui poser des questions... elle ne donne pas d’information sur le type d’implants ou alors la procédure .... il faut pratiquement lui arracher les mots de la bouche! Elle a pris ses textos pendant l’examen ce que J’ai trouvé totalement déplace! je suis sortie de là après cinq minutes avec aucune envie de faire mon augmentation mammaire ...de plus elle utilise des sacs de riz pour faire l’évaluation de la grosseur de l’implant ...Ça donne un sein tellement lourd, pendant et laid ....ça ne donne pas vraiment envie d’avoir une augmentation mammaire ... je l’ai trouvée personnellement plutôt bête ... alors malgré une référence c’est sur que je n’en la choisirai pas ! Quelle perte de temps et d’argent ... elle n’a aucun respect du temps de ses clients !!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

I went to Dr. McGill a couple of times for injections and not happy with the result. I found she over filled and gave me a lumpy appearance. When I told her about it she didn’t seem interested when I was dissatisfied. Doubtful I will go back. Annoying that that have to find another dr.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2019

why is it always the same person who has been commenting on 19 pages for years?

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Dr. Sandra McGill

Dr. Sandra McGill's response
All reviews are voluntarily submitted by actual patients and verified by Ratemds.

Submitted May 23, 2019

Interesting that Dr. McGill should comment on patients' punctuality. I was her 1st appointment of the day. The appointment was booked 1 month in advance and I was told the consultation would cost $100. I arrived at 7:45 AM out consideration to those scheduled after me. Around 8AM she walks by the waiting room with some food in her hand. There is nobody at reception. I finally find an administrator and announce my arrival. I linger in the waiting room...at 8:25 AM I walk out. If I want to hang out in waiting rooms I will go through RAMQ and not private. I showed up early to respect your schedule. You should have respected mine. If you are ready at 8AM and have no one at reception at 8AM then maybe you should book your 1st appointment at 9:00AM. Unfortunately, this dismissive attitude towards patients' time is very inherent in our system even on the private side.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

I had breast implants removal (en bloc total capsulectomy) 2 months ago with Dr McGill and I am happy with the result. After surgery, anytime I had a question Dr McGill answered me very fast, she gives her patients an emergency number so they can call her at any moment. I recommend her !

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

J’ai été opérée par Dr Mcgill et je suis très satisfaite; quel professionnalisme et entouré d’une équipe du tonnerre! C’est la première fois que je rencontre une chirurgienne aussi disponible! Merci Dr Mcgill et votre réputation vous suit; vous avez vraiment des doigts de fée!! Carole Leclerc

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

After two different procedures over the last two years , I can't say enough good things about Dr. McGill and her Staff.Great Clinic!I strongly recommend Dr. McGill and wouldn't hesitate to do so to those seeking expert, professional and attentive care.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Overall I had a great experience with Dr. McGill. She’s excellent at injecting and does the right amount so as not too look too overdone and obvious. She really listened to my request to not have that overdone look and she started with a little bit of filler under my eyes. After 3 weeks I returned once the swelling went down because I wanted a bit more filler and she injected just the right amount. I would recommend her to my friends and family and I will continue to see her for my needs. Thank you dr for making my “dreams” come true!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Bravo à l’équipe du Dre McGill, je suis très satisfaite de mon opération capsulectomie totale en bloc, elle a très bien réussi et le suivi post-opération a été parfait pour moi , je vous la recommande Signer Cathy Bisson

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

Dr. Sandra McGill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sandra McGill is a fellowship-trained plastic surgeon, certified by the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada. As one of the few female plastic surgeons in Montreal, Dr. McGill’s medical knowledge and surgical skills have established her as an expert in the field of cosmetic surgery of the breast, body and face. A native Montrealer, Dr. McGill completed her Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.Hon) and Medical Doctorate (M.D.) degrees at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario. Following graduation from medical school, she returned to Montreal to complete a residency in Plastic Surgery at McGill University. Recognized for her warm and caring approach, Dr. Sandra McGill accompanies you through every stage of your surgical journey in an informed, intimate and safe environment. Dr. McGill is passionate about providing her patients with beautiful, harmonious and long-lasting results.

• French

• McGill University (Grad. 2006)
  • Queen's University (Grad. 1999)

UnitedHealthcare