Dr. Sandra McGill

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sandra McGill

I had a tummy tuck with muscle repair 9 months ago with Dr. Mcgill, and am extremely happy with my results. I have always been very tiny, but after having 2 kids and gaining about 55 lbs each pregnancy, I had a lot of loose skin left over once I lost all the weight..and was very insecure about it. Now I can hardly believe it but my stomach is just as flat as it was before I had kids! She also placed my scar super low so it is hidden under my bathing suit. I did need to have a small vertical scar as well in my case, but the line is so faint now you can barely see it. I did my research and spoke to many other surgeons in the Montreal area before deciding on Dr.Mcgill, and I have absolutely no regrets. She was very thorough, down to earth and made me feel comfortable right away. Her staff were also really great the day of surgery and put me at ease. Thank you so much Dr. Mcgill for giving me my confidence back! :)

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Sandra McGill

Dr. Sandra McGill's response
Thank you for your great review! I love hearing how I helped you on your journey and that you've regained your confidence! Bravo!

Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr.Mc Gill is amazing! Knowledgeable, genuine, friendly and warm. After having 2 kids 1yr apart (c-section) I decided at 30yrs old to go see Dr.Mc Gill for a breast reduction in 2008. I was DD with a small frame since my very early teens, that in itself was a huge body complex mess! After the breast reduction I followed with a tummy tuck in 2009. Dr.Mc Gill understood what I was looking for, she was honest with me and made me feel so comfortable with my decisions. I felt like I was with a friend whom I trusted immediately. She understands what will look good and what doesn’t on each woman’s different body shapes. She does not have the approach of “one size fits all”. She clearly explains the before and after. The expectations I came in with and the reality of the after were on the table from our first appointment. She went above and beyond for me! Most of the reviews are recent therefore I wanted to share after 10 yrs I am still so happy I went to see Dr.Mc Gill. I fluctuated in weight but her work was not compromised, my breasts and tummy still look great! :) I would do this 10x over without a doubt! Everyone I have referred Dr.Mc Gill to have always called me and thanked me for introducing them to her! Thank you Dr.Mc Gill

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

After many years of suffering with an autoimmune disease Dr McGill did an explant (enbloc) with a lift. I was very worried about the results because the implants were put in many years ago to fix a deformity. The results are amazing but the best part is I have my health back. Her and her staff are caring an extremely sympathetic to your needs. I interviewed 4 surgeons before choosing her. She’s confident, personable and delivers what she’s promised. Thank you a million times over!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

Dr McGill est une véritable magicienne!!! Elle fait mes injections de Botox depuis près d'un an et je ne pourrais pas être plus satisfaite. Elle a réussi à faire disparaitre les rides qui m'embêtaient de manière naturelle, sans me donner une allure figée. Elle prend son temps, étudie le visage et corrige avec un parfait dosage. Bonus: elle est aussi gentille qu'elle est compétente.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

I had a breast reduction with Dr.McGill. I was someone who had struggled enormously with my weight and ever since I had this surgery, I finally now feel like myself again. I cannot thank Dr. McGill enough. My experience with Dr. McGill throughout the whole process was incredible. I felt safe, secure and I not only trusted her, but her whole team as well. Her staff are amazing, very organized and helpful. They helped me get through the recovery as it is can be tough. Overall, I am very satisfied with the results and how I now have the confidence that I once thought I would never have. Dr. McGill is very honest, and she is very easy going to the point where I felt no discomfort with her, I was able to speak my mind and she was able to ease my mind whenever I was nervous about something and for that, I am so happy. I highly suggest Dr. McGill.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Im schedule in September for a mommy makeover with Dr McGill! And I can’t wait! Any tips or advices from other woman who got that type of surgery regarding the surgery and do’s and dont’s Prior to surgery? Thanks a million!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

I am currently one month post op from my tummy tuck surgery and could not be happier, the results have highly surpassed my expectations! I am a mom of 3 and no amount of diet or excercise could help me with the excess skin on my stomach. I thought about a tummy tuck for a very long time but was scared of the pain, of how hard the recovery would be and even if the results... I saw too many “bad jobs” on google. My stomach looks so nice! I had met with 4 other doctors before meeting Dr McGill and was still unsure about the surgery... From the moment I met Dr McGill I knew! She understood, she took her time, explained everything to me and put my worries to rest. Her patients comfort after surgery is also a priority. I had very little pain and within one week I was almost back to myself. Thank you so much Dr McGill, I love my new tummy, your attention to detail is amazing, my scar is so low and a very thin line, I love the definition on my stomach with the oblique and center lines you created, I’m looking forward to bikini season for the first time in forever!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I had surgery with Dr. McGill almost 1 year ago. I was referred to Dr. McGill and from there forward I have never looked back. Given I had other surgeries in my past I was looking for a surgeon who "got it" looked at the woman and understood her needs! Dr. McGill ranks higher than high. An outstanding staff, that are pleasant along with professional and welcomed me warmly and sincerely. Anna the administrator is a professional and runs a business like it was her own, she cares for the patients and offers them wonderful guidance. Tania is fantastic, a smile that warms your heart. I highly recommend Dr. Sandra McGill to anyone requiring all or any type of plastic surgery on any part of your body. Her expertise and honesty along with outstanding skills are the finest.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I am a 29 year old man, and I went for surgery 2 times with Dr McGill (Jan 25, Feb 9). I underwent liposuction to the chin, jawline, then chest, abdomen, flanks and lower back. I have nothing but extremely positive things to say about the whole experience. EspaceMD is a truly exquisite aesthetic medicine and surgical center. Very conveniently located in Westmount, it is modern, bright, clean and obviously equipped with the very latest technology. The administrative staff is a delight to deal with, as I really felt that they cared for me every time I walked in or we talked on the phone. As for the clinic itself, it doesn't take long to realize that it has been designed and equipped with extremely strict and high standards in mind by the owners, Dr McGill and Dr Schwarz. Anna, Dr McGill patients coordinator, really is an asset to the clinic. I appreciated how efficient, straightforward and helpful she was. Before and after a surgery you sometimes have questions about logistics or post op care that don't necessitate the doctor's input, and that is where Anna's knowledge and obvious desire to help come in very handy and comforting. The medical team is outstanding. Before going into surgery, and then after the procedure, I had the privilege of being taken care of by either Tatiana, Anne-Marie or Charm. They were all obviously very dedicated to my well being and making sure I was comfortable, trusting, both physically and psychologically ready for the operating room. Then comes in Dr Sandra McGill. Since the first consultation, I felt that she was in a class of her own. I loved her confidence; she is a strong woman, very knowledgeable, and she had an answer to any question I had. When asked about something, she just doesn't hesitate: she is down to earth, honest, and obviously has demanding standards, which I love. Being healthy and quite consistent with physical activity, I had relatively small amounts of body fat that I wanted to get rid of, but from many different areas of my body. I loved the way Dr McGill looked at my body as a whole and advised me so I would obtain smooth results that would look like a natural slimming down, as opposed to patches of very specific fat removal. Body contouring needs an eye for beauty, proportions, harmony, and Dr McGill has been gifted with such talent. Now 4 weeks after my second procedure, I can proudly say that Dr McGill is an extremely skilled surgeon. My incisions are smooth, precise, and almost impossible to detect. I met with her for a follow-up where she patiently talked me through the usual steps of the healing and scarring process after a liposuction. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr Sandra McGill to anyone that considers plastic surgery, especially when it comes to body contouring. The same goes with EspaceMD regarding non surgical aesthetic medicine procedures. I look good, and I feel extremely good, and I know that it has a lot to do with Dr McGill's work and care. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Amazing dr! She’s kind, caring , patient, and looks like a top model ! .She is the best at cosmetic fillers! Years after my breast implants I am kind of disappointed that they are really sagging , I guess my skin is too thin to support the implants but the size is perfect .

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. Sandra McGill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sandra McGill is a fellowship-trained plastic surgeon, certified by the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada. As one of the few female plastic surgeons in Montreal, Dr. McGill’s medical knowledge and surgical skills have established her as an expert in the field of cosmetic surgery of the breast, body and face. A native Montrealer, Dr. McGill completed her Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.Hon) and Medical Doctorate (M.D.) degrees at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario. Following graduation from medical school, she returned to Montreal to complete a residency in Plastic Surgery at McGill University. Recognized for her warm and caring approach, Dr. Sandra McGill accompanies you through every stage of your surgical journey in an informed, intimate and safe environment. Dr. McGill is passionate about providing her patients with beautiful, harmonious and long-lasting results.

• French

• McGill University (Grad. 2006)
  • Queen's University (Grad. 1999)

Sask Health