Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sandra McGill

I had a tummy tuck with muscle repair 9 months ago with Dr. Mcgill, and am extremely happy with my results. I have always been very tiny, but after having 2 kids and gaining about 55 lbs each pregnancy, I had a lot of loose skin left over once I lost all the weight..and was very insecure about it. Now I can hardly believe it but my stomach is just as flat as it was before I had kids! She also placed my scar super low so it is hidden under my bathing suit. I did need to have a small vertical scar as well in my case, but the line is so faint now you can barely see it. I did my research and spoke to many other surgeons in the Montreal area before deciding on Dr.Mcgill, and I have absolutely no regrets. She was very thorough, down to earth and made me feel comfortable right away. Her staff were also really great the day of surgery and put me at ease. Thank you so much Dr. Mcgill for giving me my confidence back! :)

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Sandra McGill's response
Thank you for your great review! I love hearing how I helped you on your journey and that you've regained your confidence! Bravo!

Submitted August 11, 2017

I am currently one month post op from my tummy tuck surgery and could not be happier, the results have highly surpassed my expectations! I am a mom of 3 and no amount of diet or excercise could help me with the excess skin on my stomach. I thought about a tummy tuck for a very long time but was scared of the pain, of how hard the recovery would be and even if the results... I saw too many “bad jobs” on google. My stomach looks so nice! I had met with 4 other doctors before meeting Dr McGill and was still unsure about the surgery... From the moment I met Dr McGill I knew! She understood, she took her time, explained everything to me and put my worries to rest. Her patients comfort after surgery is also a priority. I had very little pain and within one week I was almost back to myself. Thank you so much Dr McGill, I love my new tummy, your attention to detail is amazing, my scar is so low and a very thin line, I love the definition on my stomach with the oblique and center lines you created, I’m looking forward to bikini season for the first time in forever!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I had surgery with Dr. McGill almost 1 year ago. I was referred to Dr. McGill and from there forward I have never looked back. Given I had other surgeries in my past I was looking for a surgeon who "got it" looked at the woman and understood her needs! Dr. McGill ranks higher than high. An outstanding staff, that are pleasant along with professional and welcomed me warmly and sincerely. Anna the administrator is a professional and runs a business like it was her own, she cares for the patients and offers them wonderful guidance. Tania is fantastic, a smile that warms your heart. I highly recommend Dr. Sandra McGill to anyone requiring all or any type of plastic surgery on any part of your body. Her expertise and honesty along with outstanding skills are the finest.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I am a 29 year old man, and I went for surgery 2 times with Dr McGill (Jan 25, Feb 9). I underwent liposuction to the chin, jawline, then chest, abdomen, flanks and lower back. I have nothing but extremely positive things to say about the whole experience. EspaceMD is a truly exquisite aesthetic medicine and surgical center. Very conveniently located in Westmount, it is modern, bright, clean and obviously equipped with the very latest technology. The administrative staff is a delight to deal with, as I really felt that they cared for me every time I walked in or we talked on the phone. As for the clinic itself, it doesn't take long to realize that it has been designed and equipped with extremely strict and high standards in mind by the owners, Dr McGill and Dr Schwarz. Anna, Dr McGill patients coordinator, really is an asset to the clinic. I appreciated how efficient, straightforward and helpful she was. Before and after a surgery you sometimes have questions about logistics or post op care that don't necessitate the doctor's input, and that is where Anna's knowledge and obvious desire to help come in very handy and comforting. The medical team is outstanding. Before going into surgery, and then after the procedure, I had the privilege of being taken care of by either Tatiana, Anne-Marie or Charm. They were all obviously very dedicated to my well being and making sure I was comfortable, trusting, both physically and psychologically ready for the operating room. Then comes in Dr Sandra McGill. Since the first consultation, I felt that she was in a class of her own. I loved her confidence; she is a strong woman, very knowledgeable, and she had an answer to any question I had. When asked about something, she just doesn't hesitate: she is down to earth, honest, and obviously has demanding standards, which I love. Being healthy and quite consistent with physical activity, I had relatively small amounts of body fat that I wanted to get rid of, but from many different areas of my body. I loved the way Dr McGill looked at my body as a whole and advised me so I would obtain smooth results that would look like a natural slimming down, as opposed to patches of very specific fat removal. Body contouring needs an eye for beauty, proportions, harmony, and Dr McGill has been gifted with such talent. Now 4 weeks after my second procedure, I can proudly say that Dr McGill is an extremely skilled surgeon. My incisions are smooth, precise, and almost impossible to detect. I met with her for a follow-up where she patiently talked me through the usual steps of the healing and scarring process after a liposuction. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr Sandra McGill to anyone that considers plastic surgery, especially when it comes to body contouring. The same goes with EspaceMD regarding non surgical aesthetic medicine procedures. I look good, and I feel extremely good, and I know that it has a lot to do with Dr McGill's work and care. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Amazing dr! She’s kind, caring , patient, and looks like a top model ! .She is the best at cosmetic fillers! Years after my breast implants I am kind of disappointed that they are really sagging , I guess my skin is too thin to support the implants but the size is perfect .

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. McGill did my breast augmentation surgery 3 weeks ago and I couldn’t be happier with my outcome. She is truly one of the most outstanding surgeons in Montreal and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her. Everyone in the office, operating room and recovery room is very professional, knowledgeable and reassuring. Anna was so kind and always answered my (many) emails and questions. Dr. McGill really listened and understood what I wanted, and she certainly delivered excellent and natural results. I feel like a new woman and my only regret is that I didn’t do it years ago. My confidence has gone way up: I stand taller and walk prouder. Thank you, Dr. McGill. You’ve done as much for my inside, as you’ve done for my outside!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Read until the end to see what procedure was performed on me! Omg, what an experience!!! The staff is superb!!! I’ll get on to Dr McGill later.  From Tatyana that greeted me so warmly in the waiting room, prepped me, set up my IV, explained everything step by step. But my God what an amazing attitude and smile she had. Then came Charms, outstanding lady. She will put you at ease right away.  Then the anesthesiologist, Dr. Z, super efficient, to the point and so very pleasant.  Then Dr McGill showed up and worked her magic! Omg, that woman is nothing less than a phenomenon. Dr McGill: I told you I thought I loved you when I was still very “joyful” with the medication after the surgery. Well, the meds wore off, I’m due for the next dose in 3 minutes, and I still feel that I love you. I should’ve come to consult you YEARS ago. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Then Mina, and Roxanne, you were lovely, just lovely nurses.  To all you ladies out there working hard to feed your children, husbands/boyfriends, wives/girlfriends, parents, pets or yourself, please go for a consultation. It won’t hurt will it, and it will take a few moments of your busy life only. And I swear on my new beautifully lifted breasts with no implants that I did not get paid to write this review. Could you imagine I just got the procedure done this morning and I already see how fantastic they look? I look like I’m 23 again!! I would breastfeed all over again to take care of my child, no regrets. I only regret not coming years ago. Skip on that next fancy purse and pumps from Ogilvy or, to the other ladies, save your overtime money and go see Dr McGill. Ok, gotta take my next dose of medication! God bless you!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I cannot begin to express my satisfaction and extreme professionalism with the staff at ESPACEMD!!. From the front desk, to administrator Anna, and especially to Dr. Sandra McGill who is incredibly talented! Each and every one of them was courteous, professional, and made my visit as comfortable as they possibly could. Please forward my thanks on to each and every one of the staff there. I want to express my sincere appreciation for the promptness and professional care given to me. The results were outstanding top notch and I recommend Dr. McGill to everyone. Thank you so much for providing such wonderful service!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Sandra McGill performed my "lower facelift" on February 13, 2018. I am 64 years old and I had a very apparent "chicken neck". The reception at the clinic was very warm and although I live in Quebec City, the necessary accomodements were made to get everything going as easily as possible to me. My biggest surprise was seeing the result of the operation. Wow! All my parents are unanimous in saying that I look like I've been rejuvenated for at least 15 years. It's fantastic. Looking at the photos before and after the operation, it is even difficult to recognize me. Dr. McGill has done a remarkable and exceptional job that far exceeds my expectations. I wholeheartedly recommend it because it can do miracles. I am the privileged witness. Dr McGill, thank you very much for giving me an appearance that I no longer thought possible.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I was more than displeased with her attitude and how she composed herself the minute we met. First of all, let's just start from the beginning. I walk in, and ultimately she greets me in a degrading tone and sets forth a disappointing experience that I will never expect to receive from any certified cosmetic surgeon. I address all of my concerns and expect her to give me concrete advice, but in the end she disregarded all of my worries and injected into a place that was the OPPOSITE of what I desired. The reason why I walked into her clinic in the first place, and the reason why I'm willing to spend a certain amount of money, is because I trusted to have walked out of the clinic with my insecurities resolved. Instead, Dr.Mcgill was very inconsiderate in the way she communicated with me, and not once has she shown any desire to ask me if I was truly satisfied with anything that she has done on my face. She was rushing to do everything. When she finished injecting the fillers in my face and I showed my discontent, as the result was NOTHING close to what I had first told her, she looked at me dreadingly and told AFTER INJECTING FILLERS that I SHOULD HAVE THEM REMOVED INSTEAD. I'm sorry, but if you had addressed my concerns adequately and injected fillers INTO THE RIGHT PLACE, SHOULD I HAVE TO REMOVE ANY IN THE FIRST? Other than the staff being professional and friendly, and their welcoming ambiance that they offered to all clients, I would NOT recommend Dr Mcgill and will steer away from her from now on.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Dr. Sandra McGill's response
Dear JL I am sorry that you had a negative experience. Unfortunately, you arrived 15 minutes late for your appointment. I value my patients time, and set aside half an hour to devote to you, which we were not able to take full advantage of. In addition, you had already had fillers done by another doctor, which left you with an asymmetry that you expressed displeasure with and I corrected. With the bulk of fillers already in your chin, it would be difficult to create the “pointy” profile that you were looking for without removing some of the product that the other doctor put in. It is important to have realistic expectations when it comes to cosmetic procedures. Not all desires are reasonable or achievable even if you do have some money to spend on it. Best of luck Dr. McGill

Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr. Sandra McGill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sandra McGill is a fellowship-trained plastic surgeon, certified by the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada. As one of the few female plastic surgeons in Montreal, Dr. McGill’s medical knowledge and surgical skills have established her as an expert in the field of cosmetic surgery of the breast, body and face. A native Montrealer, Dr. McGill completed her Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.Hon) and Medical Doctorate (M.D.) degrees at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario. Following graduation from medical school, she returned to Montreal to complete a residency in Plastic Surgery at McGill University. Recognized for her warm and caring approach, Dr. Sandra McGill accompanies you through every stage of your surgical journey in an informed, intimate and safe environment. Dr. McGill is passionate about providing her patients with beautiful, harmonious and long-lasting results.

• French

• McGill University (Grad. 2006)
  • Queen's University (Grad. 1999)

Request an Appointment