Ratings for Dr. Sandra McGill

Une chirurgienne exceptionnelle, gentille, compréhensive. Elle m'a reçu avec respect, et a été très disponible, avant et après la chirurgie pour répondre à mes inquiétudes. Elle a fait un excellent travail, et c'est vrai qu'elle a des doigts de fée. Son équipe est formidable. Je la choisirais encore pour toutes chirurgies esthétiques. Merci Dr. McGill. An amazing surgeon, nice, kind, caring, she received me with respect, and was very available before and after the surgery to answer to my worries. She did an excellent work, I was in the best hands possible. Her team is fantastic. I would choose her for any plastic surgeries. Thank you Dr. McGill.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I have been looking for a trustworthy and professional plastic surgeon since July 2014. A friend refered me to Dr. Mcgill in December 2016. I had a consultation for a tummy tuck and breast reduction and lift in December 14th 2016. Dr. Mcgill took her time to explain to me the procedures in a very detailed manner. She answered all my questions and addressed my concerns. She showed me several before and after pictures of other patients. I felt that I was finally in good hands and that I was dealing with an experience surgeon who truely cared. I scheduled my surgeries for the 19th of December 2016. The surgery went well and I am greatly thankful to the amazing job she did. I want to add that her staff are extremely professional and are very caring. I am 100% satisfied and I recommend her to everyone. Thank you Dr. Mcgill for giving me my confidence back!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I had a great experience with dr McGill. from the moment of my consultation till after my surgery the care was great! She gave me all the information I needed and helped me through the whole process. The staff is great as well and very helpful! I would recommend her to my friends. Thank you

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I am extremely pleased with not only my breast augmentation surgery but also in my plastique surgeon, Dr Sandra McGill. She is very professional and very meticulous. The fact that she is a woman is also an added benefit as she completely understands your concerns and knows what a woman wants to look and feel like. I had gone for a consultation with several plastique surgeons prior to making my choice and Dr. McGill won me over in her detailed explanation on how she was going to do the surgery and how she takes extra care in making sure there is minimal bruising and thus less pain. I also chose Dr. McGill as her preference, if possible, is to place the breast implant subglandular to reduce the recovery time and also not affect the pectoralis muscle. When comparing my recovery with friends that had had their breast augmentation under the pectoralis muscle, there was a huge difference in pain and I was also functional much sooner. Anna Goth, her secretary is very helpful and is easy to get in touch with . My experience was an A+ and would recommend Dr. McGill to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr. McGill is amazing. I've referred so many people to her over the years. She's extremely knowledgeable and professional but also caring and considerate. She has a way of putting you at ease right up until surgery & then is very attentive throughout recovery. One of the things I'm grateful for the most, is I had complications from ear pinning as a teenager. My original surgeon wanted to undo the pinning, let it heal & redo the pinning. Dr McGill's recommendation was to undo the pinning and leave them since they'd been pinned for over 15 years there was no need to redo anything. I can't thank her enough for saving me from an unnecessary extra surgery, tons of money and a lot of pain & stress. She had my best interest at heart not lining her pockets. She is a true professional.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I have been a patient of Sandra McGill's for many years. Sandra is not only very skilled and knowledgeable, but she is also one of the most caring people you will ever have the pleasure of dealing with. She is always available to answer any questions and will stay with you until not you and she are satisfied. I highly recommend her and her lovely staff .

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

My husband and I have been treated by Dr McGill for the last six years...Always excellent treatment, surgical and aesthetic touch-ups. As well she treated two of our children...Results A1;Staff friendly.....easy to travel to by car and public transportation...

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I had the most excellent experience with Dr. McGill, I ended up doing a Brazilian butt lift and breast augmentation using silicone implants, and my body is next to perfection, I never thought that could be possible with a surgeon that isn't in Los Angeles or the states. She is absolutely surprised of and I am extremely happy with the results and I would definitely go back to her and recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Les doigts du Docteur McGill sont comme des doigts de fée! Un travail impeccable exécuté avec souci des détails. J'ai été reçue avec confiance et respect. L'estime de moi avait besoin d'encouragement et d'appui dans ma décision. C'est en toute confiance que je me suis abandonnée entre ses mains et je suis très fière du résultat. Pour toute demande future de chirurgie je n'hésiterais aucunement à me remettre à ses compétences ou à la conseiller à mes amies. Merci pour ta minutie, l'endroit propre et tes assistantes à l'écoute. Au plaisir de se revoir.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

My experience with Dr. McGill and her new clinic was excellent. I wanted a female plastic surgeon, and found Dr. McGill to be incredibly attentive, warm, kind and caring. These are qualities one does not always find in a surgeon. She and her staff make every effort to ensure that you feel absolutely comfortable and that all your needs are attended to. Phone calls and emails are answered almost immediately or within an hour. Her post-op staff is exceptional, I felt I was in the best possible hands before, during and after my surgery. Everything was explained in great detail and I appreciated that. The results of my body sculpting liposuction surgery far exceeded my expectations and I'm thrilled with my results. Thank you Dr. McGill!!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Sandra McGill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sandra McGill is a fellowship-trained plastic surgeon, certified by the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada. As one of the few female plastic surgeons in Montreal, Dr. McGill’s medical knowledge and surgical skills have established her as an expert in the field of cosmetic surgery of the breast, body and face. A native Montrealer, Dr. McGill completed her Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.Hon) and Medical Doctorate (M.D.) degrees at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario. Following graduation from medical school, she returned to Montreal to complete a residency in Plastic Surgery at McGill University. Recognized for her warm and caring approach, Dr. Sandra McGill accompanies you through every stage of your surgical journey in an informed, intimate and safe environment. Dr. McGill is passionate about providing her patients with beautiful, harmonious and long-lasting results.

• French

• McGill University (Grad. 2006)
  • Queen's University (Grad. 1999)