Dr. Sandra McGill

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sandra McGill

I had a tummy tuck with muscle repair 9 months ago with Dr. Mcgill, and am extremely happy with my results. I have always been very tiny, but after having 2 kids and gaining about 55 lbs each pregnancy, I had a lot of loose skin left over once I lost all the weight..and was very insecure about it. Now I can hardly believe it but my stomach is just as flat as it was before I had kids! She also placed my scar super low so it is hidden under my bathing suit. I did need to have a small vertical scar as well in my case, but the line is so faint now you can barely see it. I did my research and spoke to many other surgeons in the Montreal area before deciding on Dr.Mcgill, and I have absolutely no regrets. She was very thorough, down to earth and made me feel comfortable right away. Her staff were also really great the day of surgery and put me at ease. Thank you so much Dr. Mcgill for giving me my confidence back! :)

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Sandra McGill

Dr. Sandra McGill's response
Thank you for your great review! I love hearing how I helped you on your journey and that you've regained your confidence! Bravo!

Submitted August 11, 2017

J’ai été opérée par Dr Mcgill et je suis très satisfaite; quel professionnalisme et entouré d’une équipe du tonnerre! C’est la première fois que je rencontre une chirurgienne aussi disponible! Merci Dr Mcgill et votre réputation vous suit; vous avez vraiment des doigts de fée!! Carole Leclerc

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

After two different procedures over the last two years , I can't say enough good things about Dr. McGill and her Staff.Great Clinic!I strongly recommend Dr. McGill and wouldn't hesitate to do so to those seeking expert, professional and attentive care.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Overall I had a great experience with Dr. McGill. She’s excellent at injecting and does the right amount so as not too look too overdone and obvious. She really listened to my request to not have that overdone look and she started with a little bit of filler under my eyes. After 3 weeks I returned once the swelling went down because I wanted a bit more filler and she injected just the right amount. I would recommend her to my friends and family and I will continue to see her for my needs. Thank you dr for making my “dreams” come true!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Bravo à l’équipe du Dre McGill, je suis très satisfaite de mon opération capsulectomie totale en bloc, elle a très bien réussi et le suivi post-opération a été parfait pour moi , je vous la recommande Signer Cathy Bisson

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

Une chirurgienne exceptionnelle à tous les niveaux! Elle a des mains de fée ! Son approche est tellement humaine et chaleureuse. Elle est à l'écoute et m'a rassurer. J ai du prendre une décision qui va changer ma vie mais Dre McGill a soutenu et a bien verbaliser afin que je comprenne les enjeu. Je devais faire enlever mes implants qui me causaient de multiples problèmes de santé elle m à informer de ce qu il fallait faire. Toute la procédure de l opération enbloc avec la capsulectomie totale a été faite avec succès. Mes capsules on été envoyé en analyse et on m a remis mes implants. Le suivi post-opératoire est vraiment très bien que ce soit sur place ou par téléphone et ce peu importe l'heure. Je la recommande sans hésitation après avoir eu une très bonne expérience . J ai déjà beaucoup d amélioration sur ma santé 👏

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

I had a couple of bumps removed from my face and am extremely satisfied with the results! The staff was very pleasant and compassiornate! Dr. McGill did such amazing work, that I can’t even see any scarring! Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

I recently had a labiaplasty with clitoral hood reduction with Dr. McGill. The results of the surgery surpassed my expectations and everything went exactly as had been explained to me previously. Just as importantly, Dr. McGill and her team were always available to answer any questions and did so with both warmth and professionalism. I was extremely nervous before, during, and after the surgery, and I always felt that my worries were being taken seriously. I would recommend this team without hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

I am beyond pleased with my experience with Dr. McGill. I had a tummy tuck early November 2018 and I know that this is one the best investment I ever did. After gaining a lot of weight for two pregnancies and two C-sections later, my stomach never got back to normal no matter how many hours I spent at the gym. I searched high and low for the perfect surgeon in Ottawa and could not find one and then I heard about Dr. McGill and by simply looking at her website I was in awe. The day I met her, I knew my life was about to change. She was very friendly and took the time to answer all my questions and reassured my concerns. The moment I stepped through that door on surgery day, I felt at ease, comfortable, relaxed and confident about my decision. I was impressed with the service and friendliness of all the staff. Having a surgery like this can be daunting and a little stressful but I felt really calm and well taken care of, every step of the way. Thank you Dr. McGill. I love my new stomach. I feel like a new woman!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

All I can say is stay away from this surgeon! My first encounter with Dr Mcgill was pleasant. She seems or pretends to understand what your needs, concerns and expectations are at first that is until you actually have the surgery then she is cold as ice. I had my Lipo surgery in September 2017. I had 4 areas done or so I thought.. she told me that she removed 1800cc of fat which actually isn’t a lot If you consider it’s 4 areas and I already had a small frame. She extracted a little fat from my inner thigh area and the front of the leg. Needless to say I have fat deposits (lumps) on my front leg as well as the inner thigh. She was supposed to extract fat from the love handles which she did but it’s not smooth. She was also supposed to extract fat from the buttocks. I don’t think anything was done as my butt looks exactly the same as it did before surgery. 4 months after my surgery I made an appointment with her as I felt that I had too many fat deposits at that stage of recovery. She was rude and dismissive. She said that I had to return after 6 months in order for her to assess the results. I advised her that I had seen another surgeon as I wanted to get a second opinion and the surgeon clearly stated that after 5-6 weeks You can pretty much assess the outcome. She didn’t care whatsoever. She just said to come back after 6 months. I left her office thinking to myself that I made the biggest mistake of my life!! I was devastated. I returned 4 months later ( cause we were now at 8 months). I only returned because I wanted to hear what excuse or reasoning she was going to give for my botched surgery. I had no intentions of letting her correct anything. She said that aside from a few minor things she is happy with the results. Happy with the results? I look like Tara Reid when she had her botched body surgery!! Seriously?!! She couldn’t really even see the before and after pictures cause the lighting was bad when she took them so they came out darker than she anticipated. She said that she could do some light corrections but nothing major. I explained to her that my pants do not fit as they should since she removed fat in the from and inner thigh but the back and sides were not done (she said I didn’t need to). The surgeon I had consulted for a second opinion said my legs/ thighs/ buttocks were poorly assessed. Dr Mcgill had the audacity to tell me that it was all in my head and that I had unrealistic expectations. Doctors always try to project their failures on the patient by claiming that we have unrealistic expectations. I never did but I do know a botched job when I see one. I have sinece seen 4 other surgeons (so 5 in total besides her) and they all concurred that my surgery was unsuccessful and that it’s not in my head. At one point dr Mcgill even said that I am just looking for someone to agree with me. No, I’m looking for someone that will give me an accurate assessment. She actually thought I would let her do corrections and pay her more money.. i have now found the perfect surgeon, He’s genius! It’s unfortunate that I wasted 9000$ With dr Mcgill but it’s a lesson learned. Consult 10 or 20 surgeons if you have to. Learn from my mistake! By the way, her receptionist is the sweetest person on earth. Very warm and welcoming. She always greets you with a big smile. Took bad she works there!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Dr. Sandra McGill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sandra McGill is a fellowship-trained plastic surgeon, certified by the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada. As one of the few female plastic surgeons in Montreal, Dr. McGill’s medical knowledge and surgical skills have established her as an expert in the field of cosmetic surgery of the breast, body and face. A native Montrealer, Dr. McGill completed her Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.Hon) and Medical Doctorate (M.D.) degrees at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario. Following graduation from medical school, she returned to Montreal to complete a residency in Plastic Surgery at McGill University. Recognized for her warm and caring approach, Dr. Sandra McGill accompanies you through every stage of your surgical journey in an informed, intimate and safe environment. Dr. McGill is passionate about providing her patients with beautiful, harmonious and long-lasting results.

• French

• McGill University (Grad. 2006)
  • Queen's University (Grad. 1999)

HealthPartners