You may also like

Rate Dr. Sandra Mcgill

Dr. Sandra Mcgill's Ratings

j'ai eu mon rendez-vous pour la consultation et comparativement a un autre medecin Dr. McGill ma totale

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2901442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2015

From the moment I first met Dr. McGill and her Staff, I was very happy with the whole process. Words to describe the whole experience are PROFESSIONAL, CARING, FLAWLESS, GENTLE and SIMPLY THE BEST. I recommend Dr. McGill to any person who wants the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2900665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

Jai tout adoré dès ma premiere rencontre à ma chirurgie et les rendex vous de suivi ! Dc Mc Gill et estelle des vrai amour ! Lara aussi es gentille

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2898345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

J'ai eu la chance de me faire opérée par le de. McGill, lundi. Les membres de l'équipe sont accueillants et toujours près à répondre aux questions.

J'ai eu très peu de douleur et de beau résultats en moins d'une semaine.

Je conseillerai cette chirurgienne a toute mes amies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr McGill took off a suspected basel cell carcinoma and the whole experience was flawless. I was on time and so was she, she explained all the parts of the procedure, did tiny perfect stitches on two levels and it only hurts now 12 hours later but just a bit.....she is very professional and a gifted doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2875258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I had a breast reduction done in 18 march 2015 by Dr. McGill's
Not only is she a doctor, she is an artist as well! Dr. Sandra McGill 's and her staff are fantastic. From the minute I walked in the door they made me feel comfortable and respected. Dr. McGill listened to all my concerns. Her expertise and gentleness made me feel at ease. My surgery went better than I ever expected. I could not be happier. My only regret is not doing it sooner.
Finalement, je suis très contente d’avoir choisi Dr McGill!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

My results from a lower-face facelift (+ neck) are excellent already, even though the surgery is recent so I have not yet reached the 6-month "completely settled-in" date (will report back when I do). Dr. McGill has a very fine aesthetic sense. I look so much fresher - and younger - but completely natural. My husband had his doubts, but now just loves the (subtly) new look. Dr. McGill told me correctly where to stop with the facelift and complementary botox; she knew that a lower-face was better for me than full & need b. on brow and not forehead. The doctor invited me to communicate at absolutely any time after my surgery with questions and concerns, and my one question was answered immediately. I chose Dr. McGill because an acquaintance who did a full face-lift, etc., strongly recommended her, and I chatted with a woman at the operating facility who had done major body surgery, was equally pleased and in for the follow-up procedure.. McGill's staff, by the way, are lovely and the anesthesiologist and nursing and other staff at the operating site exceptionally kind and attentive.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2740099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Very disappointed with the consultation. I found more information on the web, than I was provided by Dr. Mcgill. Staff made me feel uncomfortable, and pushed to make appointment for the surgery. Don't loose your time with Dr. Mcgill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Merci au Dr McGill. J'ai vécu une belle expérience grâce à son professionnalisme. celle-ci a pris le temps de me conseiller afin d'avoir le meilleur résultat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2703709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

Dr. McGill is very professional and always does an amazing job on my soft lifts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685353].votes_count ]]