Ratings for Dr. Sandra Mcgill

Pour ma part j'ai adore dr Mcgill elle m'a fait une abdominoplastie plus que réussi j'ai aimer beaucoup sa secrétaire Estelle qui comprenait aussi bien le français que l'anglais dommage mais vraiment dommage qu'elle ne sois plus la ... Anna qui la remplace est froide et sec et comprend pas bien le français ...décevant....mes deux étoiles vont donc à Lara et si Estelle serait encore là un 5 étoiles pour elle, Mais dr Mcgill je ferait faire n'importe quoi les yeux fermer tellement que j'ai confiance .. Merci à elle de m'avoir redonner le corps de mes 20 ans ! 😘

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Having my breast reduction with Dr.McGill was such a pleasant experience! Dr. McGill is so kind and an amazing listener as well as very caring and skilled! I had my reduction about a year ago now and I always feel great gratitude that I was able to have Dr.McGill as my doctor. I can't say enough great things about Dr.McGill and her staff.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

From making my first consultation appointment to my very last post-operative exam, Dr Sandra Mcgill and her staff have been truly amazing to me! Dr Mcgill was extremely patient with me and explained everything in great detail, reassured me of all of my concerns and questions ( and I had A LOT of worries as it was my first surgery) and what to expect. When it comes to her work, Dr Mcgill knows how to deliver phenomenal results, I am beyond thrilled with my breast reduction. I highly recommend Dr Sandra Mcgill to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon, she is the very best!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Wonderful life-changing experience!!! I never thought it could be possible to have such a confidence boost and feel incredibly this much better about myself thanks to Dr. Mcgill! Dr. Sandra Mcgill successfully treats her patients with genuine care and professionalism with detailed expertise. She is a great listener and a perfectionist; two needed qualities to execute exactly what is desired. I was uncertain of what exact procedures needed to be taken place although Dr. Mcgill knew exactly what route to take, practically as if she had a crystal ball. Dr. Sandra goes over, above, and beyond to ensure the best possible outcome for her patients. I am extremely satisfied with the experience, from the consultation to post surgery. I would strongly recommend her to anyone considering any surgery! I am forever indebted to her as what she has done for me is PRICELESS! I am also so grateful an appreciative beyond what words can express!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I had a great experience with dr McGill. From the moment of my consultation till after my surgery the care was great! She gave me all the information I needed and helped me through the whole process. The staff is great as well and very helpful! I would definately recommend my friends. Thanks dr McGill!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

I had a HORRIBLE experience! I wanted lip injections because I have very thin lips. Dr. McGill suggested I should take a full syringe in my upper lip only. Not only was my lip TWICE as big as my bottom lip right when she injected me, it was also asymmetrical. This was immediately after my procedure and she didn't voice any concerns (she had stated that immediately after the injections is how my lip will look after the sweeling reduces). Two weeks later, the swelling was almost as bad as at the beginning, and I came to realize it wasn't swelling, it was just the way my lip was. Thankfully, Dr. McGill injected me with a solution to dilute the juvaderm and my lip came back to normal, but I spent 3 weeks avoiding any public places! If I could upload a picture to show you how terrible it looked 3 weeks into it, I would. My first red flag was that she was that she seemed rushed and was being very concise (explanation and injections took less than 15 minutes)! It was my first procedure of the sort and I should have been more prudent. I advise anyone to consult with friends who have gotten injections if they have any referrals.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Un grand merci particulier à Dr. McGill pour son proffessionnaliste envers moi pour cette chirurgie très bien réussie et que je n'hésiterais pas un instant à recommencer . Merci aussi à toute son équipe qui nous réconforte et réponde à nos angoisses. Merci aussi pour le respect de la personne en tant que patiente.. Bravo pour vos bons soins et la qualité des services obtenus!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I had the most amazing experience with Dr. Mcgill. She was understanding and nice to me. Very easy to talk to her and you can tell that she definitely knows what she's doing. I wanted to thank her for all of her help. My results came out amazing and all of the follow up appointments were great. The staff who work for her are very professional. They are always willing to talk to you and help you.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

I just want to take the apportunity to thank DR. Sandra Mcgill for the wonderful work she did on me. Not only is she talented but beautiful inside and out as well. She makes u feel extremely comfortable and answers all your questions without hesitation. Shes very professional and surrounds herself with an equally professional staff at her office and in the operating room. Thank you for everything I'll definitely be back.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr. McGill is very knowledgeable and highly skilled in her field. She took the time to listen to what I wanted to achieve and explained everything that was involved. The results of my lower body lift are amazing including a perfect belly button which is quite difficult to replicate. One aspect that really stood from my whole experience is the personal care provided by Dr. McGill including aftercare which often went above and beyond the call of duty. She was always available to answer any questions I had as well as address any concerns. I would unquestionably recommend Dr. McGill to those considering a similar procedure!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Sandra Mcgill's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Pour ma part j'ai adore dr Mcgill elle m'a fait une abdominoplastie plus que réussi j'ai aimer beaucoup sa secrétaire Estelle qui comprenait aussi bien le franç..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Having my breast reduction with Dr.McGill was such a pleasant experience! Dr. McGill is so kind and an amazing listener as well as very caring and skilled! I ha..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From making my first consultation appointment to my very last post-operative exam, Dr Sandra Mcgill and her staff have been truly amazing to me! Dr Mcgill was ..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful life-changing experience!!! I never thought it could be possible to have such a confidence boost and feel incredibly this much better about myself th..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with dr McGill. From the moment of my consultation till after my surgery the care was great! She gave me all the information I needed a..."

March 29, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had a HORRIBLE experience! I wanted lip injections because I have very thin lips. Dr. McGill suggested I should take a full syringe in my upper lip only. Not ..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Un grand merci particulier à Dr. McGill pour son proffessionnaliste envers moi pour cette chirurgie très bien réussie et que je n'hésiterais pas un instant à re..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the most amazing experience with Dr. Mcgill. She was understanding and nice to me. Very easy to talk to her and you can tell that she definitely knows wha..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just want to take the apportunity to thank DR. Sandra Mcgill for the wonderful work she did on me. Not only is she talented but beautiful inside and out as we..."

November 27, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "H3Z1S3" to "H3Z 1V4". Address has been updated from "4606 St. Catherine Street West" to "4200 Dorchester Blvd. ". Suite has been updated from "None" to "200".

November 27, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://sandramcgill.ca" to "http://sandramcgill.ca/". Phone Number has been updated from "5145083900" to "(514)508-3900".

November 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McGill is very knowledgeable and highly skilled in her field. She took the time to listen to what I wanted to achieve and explained everything that was invo..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. MCGill took time to listen and explain to me. the results of my breast augmentation are just amazing ! She listen to my wishes and took time to get to know ..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "j'ai trouver son nom sur Google, je voulais une chirurgienne et non un chirurgien, une femme me semblait plus appropriée de comprendre mon problème de ventre, à..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction and lift done by Dr. Mcgill and she is truly an astonishing and extraordinary surgeon and person! I remember leaving my first consultat..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Expérience extraordinaire, Dr. McGill est à l'écoute et vraiment professionnelle. Elle m'a rassurée et répondue à toutes mes questions, très disponibles et chal..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Hello, I had to wait much longer than I had expected, since the surgery began well after lheure which I got to the hospital, though maybe it was not in his cont..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Je me suis sentie écoutée et tès à l'aise, la confiance s'est installée dans les premières minutes. Elle est calme, franche, généreuse de son temps et de ses co..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a breast reduction with her and she has been very straight forward before hand, explained everything in detail; regarding the before during and after, and i..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "j'ai eu mon rendez-vous pour la consultation et comparativement a un autre medecin Dr. McGill ma totale"

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the moment I first met Dr. McGill and her Staff, I was very happy with the whole process. Words to describe the whole experience are PROFESSIONAL, CARING, ..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Jai tout adoré dès ma premiere rencontre à ma chirurgie et les rendex vous de suivi ! Dc Mc Gill et estelle des vrai amour ! Lara aussi es gentille "

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "J'ai eu la chance de me faire opérée par le de. McGill, lundi. Les membres de l'équipe sont accueillants et toujours près à répondre aux questions. J'ai eu t..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr McGill took off a suspected basel cell carcinoma and the whole experience was flawless. I was on time and so was she, she explained all the parts of the proc..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction done in 18 march 2015 by Dr. McGill's Not only is she a doctor, she is an artist as well! Dr. Sandra McGill 's and her staff are fant..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My results from a lower-face facelift (+ neck) are excellent already, even though the surgery is recent so I have not yet reached the 6-month "completely settle..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Very disappointed with the consultation. I found more information on the web, than I was provided by Dr. Mcgill. Staff made me feel uncomfortable, and pushed t..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Merci au Dr McGill. J'ai vécu une belle expérience grâce à son professionnalisme. celle-ci a pris le temps de me conseiller afin d'avoir le meilleur résultat."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. McGill is very professional and always does an amazing job on my soft lifts."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "J'ai eu une réduction mammaire avec la Dr McGill, elle est très gentille et professionnelle. L'opération est bien réussi, je suis très satisfaite. Elle est très..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "J'ai subi une augmentation mammaire qui s'est avéré un fiasco.6 mois plus tard et 14000 et quelques en moins ,je repassais sous le bistouris.Très gentille au dé..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "La Dre . très professionnelle, elle était la seule chirurgienne que son opinion a été honnête de ma situation et je la recommande a tous le monde . Un gros me..."

December 7, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The experience with Dr. McGill and her staff was more than grand. She kept me informed throughout the whole process which took 6 months (from my surgery to the ..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Je suis très satisfaite du travail qu'a réalisé le Dr McGill sur ma poitrine. Après 2 allaitements, je n'avais plus aucune forme féminine. Le résultat de sa chi..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Mcgill est une femme devouee et a lecoute . Elle est tres rassurante et a fait preuve de bcp de rigueur .Merci je suis tres contente des resultats"

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Honestly I had a great experience with Dr. McGill. I have alot of trouble getting myself to deal with my body issues and going to DR. Mcgill really opened my ey..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After reading some of the negative comments on this site, I find it hard to believe they are talking about Dr. McGill. It took me close to 20 years to make the ..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Je crois que la plupart des commentaires ici ne sont pas rédigés par de vrais patients. Il n'y a aucune faute d'orthographe nulle part, ce qui est totalement n..."

November 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had gone for other consultations in Montreal while planning my breast lift. Once I met with Dr.McGill my search was over. Even while talking about my appoint..."

November 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "By far she is the best in the business. I can recommend her with all the confidence in the world."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I recommande Dr. McGill a 150%, i've had a Tomy Tuck and a breast reduction, The scares are not visible. It as changed the way I feel about myself and gave me a..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Staff - the receptionist was very warm and welcoming; as for Dr. McGill, after reading all of her reviews I was honestly quite disappointed with my consultation..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Homme de 25 ans, opéré il y a 5 semaines pour une gynécomastie. Très satisfait. Très bien récupéré surtout à partir du retrait des drains. J'ai eu très peu de ..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I have an appointment next week with Dr. McGill for a non-surgical botox & juvaderm to enhance my look as I have had some health problems & lost weight which is..."

October 1, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "H7A0" to "H3Z1S3". Address has been updated from "None" to "4606 St. Catherine Street West". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "5145083900".

September 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "quand j ai recherche un chirurgien pour me faire operer du ventre je me suis fiee aux commentaires que j ai lu sur elle et honnetement mon attente a depasse mes..."

September 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor McGill is an excellent plastic surgeon. My experience with doctor McGill has been very satisfying. I am a diabetic patient (22 years controlled diabetic)..."

September 3, 2014