Ratings for Dr. Andrew A. Jacono

Dr Jaconos approach to my surgery was perfect for me.. He broke it down by what I needed first and so on.. Never tried to sell me just gave it to me straight and I liked everything he explained and showed me.. I went in for just my lids and it was my choice to go for it all.. So happy I did the result on my eyes emerging is amazing me everyday I couldn't be happier.. It's all falling into place.. I feel Greatfull! Turing over your face is Huge.. When your healing from this type of surgery you thank god you did your research and choose the best! I am extremely happy with Dr Jaconos work and look natural not pulled at all.. I let him do exactly what he thought best. I look like (The best version of my natural self) and that's exactly what I wanted.. I went in with my friend as a couple who needed work done as well we saw 3 top Drs one offered to give me some procedures for free as a package deal.. Another Drs attitude was too big for us.. We just wanted normal.. We just wanted great work and nailed it with Dr Jacono.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I recommend dr Jacono a lot. Results of my surgery exceeded my expectations. I feel very beautiful and my husband also very happy. Recovery was quick and staff is wonderful. I also like office.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

I can't praise Dr. Jacono and his staff enough. From the consultation through my face and neck lift and through follow up visits, I couldn't have asked for more. My surgery couldn't have turned out better, completely natural looking and with no noticeable scarring.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr. Jacono and his staff could not have been nicer! The best! When it comes to your face, you should make sure you feel comfortable with who is touching it. I felt completely confident in his abilities, and would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

GREAT,CARING DOCTOR! I WOULD TOTALLY RECOMMEND HIM.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Some male Hollywood stars have facelifts that look so un-natural. I didn't want that, even tho, in my own eyes, I was in need of a facelift, given my "droopy dog" look at age 68. My brother, who works in the medical field, said find someone who specializes in male facelifts. I did my research and found Dr. Jacono. The photos on his website were amazing. I arranged a consultation during which Dr. Jacono showed me more very impressive before/after photographic evidence of his work. He promised me a facelift that would look natural, should I wish to proceed. There was no pressure to do so. I decided to go forward. The fee was reasonable. The result: Dr. Jacono delivered on his promise. The reviews I've received (from those in whom I've confided that I have had a facelift) have ranged from "very good" to "great!" Not one negative review. In sum, I am quite happy with the results. So is my girlfriend, 14 years my junior--tho we now look to be about the same age.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Upon meeting Dr Jacono I felt immediately at ease and knew right away he was the right Dr for me. The staff is wonderful. I had a MADE lift and Matrix CO 2 laser on Dec 21 and was out celebrating on NewYearsEve. I highly recommend Dr Jacono.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Prior to my rhinoplasty, I was very nervous about having surgery done on my face. However, Doctor Jacono made me comfortable throughout the whole process. During my consultation, he listened closely to my concerns and was very helpful when giving his insight on what my new nose could potentially look like. On the morning of my procedure, his staff stayed by my side, constantly asking if I was comfortable. Now, after my surgery is complete, I can honestly say that choosing Doctor Jacono as my surgeon was one of the best decisions. He is such an intelligent man and I highly recommend him. I am very happy with my results!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I researched for revision surgeons for a few months until I found Dr. Jacono. Made my consultation with him and we discussed all of my options. He made me feel very comfortable, the staff was professional and friendly. I'm so happy that I choose Dr. Jacono he was confident and caring, I truly feel he is a knowledgeable surgeon who takes pride in his ability to perform such invasive procedures. He will remain my doctor for any future procedures. I look like a better version of my self.

Dr. Andrew A. Jacono's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1996)

Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jaconos approach to my surgery was perfect for me.. He broke it down by what I needed first and so on.. Never tried to sell me just gave it to me straight an..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recommend dr Jacono a lot. Results of my surgery exceeded my expectations. I feel very beautiful and my husband also very happy. Recovery was quick and staff ..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't praise Dr. Jacono and his staff enough. From the consultation through my face and neck lift and through follow up visits, I couldn't have asked for mor..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacono and his staff could not have been nicer! The best! When it comes to your face, you should make sure you feel comfortable with who is touching it. I..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "GREAT,CARING DOCTOR! I WOULD TOTALLY RECOMMEND HIM."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Some male Hollywood stars have facelifts that look so un-natural. I didn't want that, even tho, in my own eyes, I was in need of a facelift, given my "droopy d..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Upon meeting Dr Jacono I felt immediately at ease and knew right away he was the right Dr for me. The staff is wonderful. I had a MADE lift and Matrix CO 2 lase..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Prior to my rhinoplasty, I was very nervous about having surgery done on my face. However, Doctor Jacono made me comfortable throughout the whole process. Duri..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I researched for revision surgeons for a few months until I found Dr. Jacono. Made my consultation with him and we discussed all of my options. He made me feel ..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacono and his staff are out of this world spectacular. It's a guarantee you'll be satisfied. "

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to several consultations before deciding to go with Dr. Jacono and I am so happy with the results. Dr. Jacono was very clear and direct with me and knew..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Being in the medical field myself, I believe that I have good judgement when it comes to healthcare professionals. Dr. Jacono is a very honest doctor, and withi..."

December 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a Neograft hair transplant in 2015 and couldn't be more pleased with the results. Dr. Jacono and his staff did a tremendous job and made me feel comforta..."

December 31, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had my facelift with Dr. Jacono four months ago and I am very happy with the results. I look refreshed and younger than my 55 years but very natural. Friend..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a 50 year old woman who wanted to get rid of my jowls and double chin which have bothered me for a decade. Three weeks after my facelift, I am out and abo..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jacono and his staff were amazing. They were prompt, professional, and always positive. I was hesitant initially and felt that I had adequate information an..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff was wonderful and very helpful. I never had a long wait time and Dr Jacono was great "

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Patience, professionalism and help guided me initially..The warm staff and excellent surgery that Dr. Jacono performed is miraculous.. Originally I was sent the..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Revision Rhinoplasty I am 13 weeks post op and absolutely love my results. Dr Jacono is a fantastic surgeon, very professional and easy to talk to, his whole t..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks to Dr. Jacono, I now have a beautiful nose that's natural looking and suits my face perfectly. Thank you, Dr. Jacono. "

November 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jacono & his staff are all very professional. I went to discuss an eyelid lift and upper lip surgery. He wasn't pushy at all and asked me what bothered me ..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a sales professional in my mid -forties working among mostly 30-somethings, its easy to realize that it may be time for some facial maintenance. I then asked..."

October 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I made the decision to have facial surgery, I interviewed 3 surgeons, all well credentialed. Dr. Jacono was the third doctor I met with and after speaking ..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After 2 years of contemplating a neck lift and much research, watching his work on television specials, and witnessing with my own eyes one his employees who ha..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a surgical nurse I get to see a lot of surgeons at work...so when it was my turn I was very picky! Dr. Jacono answered all my questions about rhinoplasty an..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Andrew Jacono is a one of a kind, talented, highly professional plastic surgeon with great artistic skills. He does his work extremely well and delivered re..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I waited 34 years to have my surgery, Otoplasty, and it was worth the wait. I was referred to Dr. Jacono by my ENT who I trust and it was the best decision I ev..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jacono deserves his high rating as we never encountered any Dr. that took the time and showed the concern and expressed the level of care we would receive in..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. jacono is truly a Michelangelo: my body is in great shape, vital athletic excellent diet, my 65 yr. old face didn't match. I have always been happy with my..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just recently had my MADE facelift and I cannot express how happy I am with my choice of Dr. Jacono. He was professional yet friendly and approachable during ..."

September 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first experienced Dr Jacono's artistry in 2008 when he "refreshed" my face with a face, neck and eyelid lift. He gave me a beautifully natural look - one that..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR. ANDREW JACONO; MALE FACE LIFT I am very pleased to recommend Dr. Andrew Jacono. He specializes in facial surgeries and is an artist as well as a skilled ..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "REVIEW OF DR ANDREW JACONO FACELIFT I had neck, face, forehead lift and upper/lower eyelid. Dr. Jacono did a great job and I am very happy with the result. I am..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a Mid face lift and upper and lower eyelid surgery. From the first consult, through the surgery and post -op follow-up, Dr. Jacono has been with me every ..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had upper and lower eyelid surgery. Dr. Jacono did a great job and I am very happy with the results. Dr Jacono and his staff made me feel comfortable and we..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Jacono 8 months ago and couldn't be happier. Both Dr. Jacono and his staff were very helpful and made me feel comfortable. The surg..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had closed rhinoplasty with Dr. Jacono. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. My recovery was painless and my nose looks perfect! More important..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Dr. Jacono is an amazing doctor. I had a rhinoplasty and eye lid surgery. After my consultation I knew instantly he was the doctor for me. He explained ever..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I broke my nose very badly multiple times during my adolescent sports career. I was unable to breathe out of the left nostril. Dr. Jacono preformed a closed sur..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I had rhinoplasty and otoplasty 9 months ago and am extremely unhappy with the results. I only consulted with Dr. Jacono as I found his work to be amazing and h..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the moment that I walked into Dr. Jacono's office, I felt at ease. When we talked about my rhinoplasty during the initial consultation, he listened to my ..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I did not know which doctor to go for my eye surgery and of course did a lot of research. I felt Dr. Jacono was the good choice because when I was sitting in t..."

August 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Jacono and his staff was Excellent. Many years ago I had silicone injected into my lips and it moved. I could not smile and was very upse..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "He is a terrible surgeon. Dr. 90210 with no skills. All the arrogance and none of the talent. Stay far away."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "as a physician myself, i did a lot of research prior to choosing a surgeon for my cosmetic rhinoplasty. i had multiple consultations with different plastic surg..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experince with Dr Jacono was amazing he n his staff are very friendly he did 3 diferents procedure in one day: necklift, facelift and ear pinning. n im ver..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Jacono for reconstructive/revision rhinoplasty in February 2015. I had a very crooked nose from my previous surgery, meant to correct a deviated sept..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. ""You looked annoyingly amazing yesterday" was what my friend texted me after we had lunch. It was my first "test" outing with one of my oldest friends to see if..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For years, I had wanted to fix my nose that was broken when I was a child. I did a lot of research until I found the absolute best doctor in Dr. Andrew Jacono..."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Iam 29 years old,I did the facelift by Dr.Andrew. now i looked much younger than before like a 21 years old colleage student~\(≧▽≦)/~. My enlish not very g..."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I rate Dr jacono #1 as a person and a as a doctor. I had an eye lift results are great. He made my procedure go easy and smooth was with me all the way. I high..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Andrew Jacono is remarkable plastic surgeon. I explained to him that I wanted to appear as a younger version of myself. Dr.Jacono’s expertise and compassio..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Jacono and love my new nose. The experience was a positive one and feel that I made the right decision by going to Dr. Jacono. I..."

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow!!!! Andrew Jacono is the man. An awesome guy who does an AMAZING job. DONT LOOK ANY FURTHER doctor jacono is simply the best out there. My results have been..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jacono performed revision of old surgery on me with excellent results where others did not succeed. He is an outstanding surgeon with a bedside manner and a ..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I finally decided to get rid off the fat on my neck and improve my face's profile, I did my research and decided to go with Dr. Jacono. And 2 weeks ago I h..."

March 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "To get to the point right from the beginning: Dr. Jacono gave me my face back! Now, to briefly explain: A couple of years ago,after looking in the mirror and..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After falling victim to a lLifestyle Lift about 10 years ago, I was left with severe long white scars around both of my ears. Over time, it only became worse. ..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I chose Dr. Jacono for Restylane for under the eye hollows and Juvederm Voluma for my cheeks and I have to say I am extremely pleased with the results!!! He lis..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a mini or s lift, upper and lower lids and a chemical peel. I am six weeks done and the results so far are amazing. Dr. Jacono says it will con..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm so thrilled with the outcome of my facelift and browlift on January 8, 2015. Dr Jacono is a kind caring doctor and wonderful easy going guy. He and his at..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Jacono was exceptional. He is a brilliant surgeon and I couldn't be happier with the results of my surgery. He made me so comfortable ab..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There are certain areas in life where it is prudent to cut corners and look for the best a deal. I don't think this is applicable with regards to your face. ..."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In addition to Dr. Jacono having an exceptional clinical skillset and smarts, he exudes warmth ,kindness and professionalism at every step in his practice. H..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so grateful to Dr. Jacono for removing my turkey neck and jowls. I look 20 years younger!. In addition to getting a great result, I received excellent and ..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacono is truly a skilled professional. Prior to my surgery, he explained every detail and answered all my questions, making me feel extremely comfortable..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a medical professional myself I researched and interviewed several facial plastic surgeons before undergoing my s lift .DrJacono listened to my concerns and..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had a rhinoplasty with DR . Jacono. It was a great excpirience , stress free :)very friendly personal. I never in my life got a flower delivery from doc ..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "After years of acne laser treatments and chemicals peels, I experienced advanced loss of elasticity around the bottom half of my face. As a very active, younge..."

January 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jacono demonstrates a genuine interest in the well being of his patients. His staff were also very attentive and polite. My overall experience and the qualit..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacono is by far the most skilled facial plastic surgeon. I experienced two very positive surgeries within the last two years and my husband has had one. ..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter is 15 years old so I was a little hesitant to have her undergo rhinoplasty surgery . I did my research and had full confidence in Dr. Jacono . She..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacono is a good surgeon but seems to always be on vacation so if you have surgery with him check to make sure he will be available for two weeks after your..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a demanding, educated consumer(Physician) who underwent a necklift 8 weeks ago. Dr. Jacono and his staff were excellent. Highly recommend him to male clien..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacono, Facelift revision! My previous facelift surgery left me with noticeable scars,loss of tragus, not satisfying jaw line and still sagging neck skin. D..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After researching plastic surgeons for 2 years I came upon Dr Jacono through another plastic sugeons opinion I valued. At the time I went to him I had already b..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have wanted a rhinoplasty from Dr. Jacono for many years, but only until recently have I been able to afford the procedure. I am now a few weeks post op. Duri..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Back in spring of 2014 I had MOHS surgery for basal cell carcinoma growing on the tip of my nose. By the end of that day the tip of my nose was gone and I neede..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was the first time I considered something like this. At first, I was very uncomfortable with the thought of getting cosmetic surgery, however Dr. Jacono m..."

September 19, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Andrew" to "Andrew A."

October 20, 2013