Ratings for Dr. Andrew A. Jacono

FACELIFT DR. JACONO MADE ME SO HAPPY!! I was you...just a short time ago! I was searching for those special surgeon's hands that I would entrust with my facial plastic surgery. And, I found him! His name is Andrew Jacono. And I state, without reservation, that I am so thankful I did. My surgery, performed just 6 weeks ago, was a revision deep plane facelift, and upper and lower blepharoplasty. My initial visit with Dr. Jacono was an honest and comfortable dialogue, with Dr. Jacono explaining how he can realistically meet my expectations after I expressed that I thought my 62 year old face looked sad. Surgery was then scheduled by his very pleasant and able staff and I left the office feeling confident that my decision was the right one -- so important with this type of surgery. My surgery went without incident, the recovery was as it was explained -- mildly uncomfortable the first couple of days. Smooth going afterwards, with only moderate limitations. And my results...perfection! The incision lines are already barely visible. I DO NOT have a pulled , stretched, or plastic look. My face is the same face I have known all my life -- not someone else's. My appearance is a natural, rested look. It is a very "happy" me!!! Dr. Jacono is a gifted and highly skilled surgeon. I hope you meet him!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

DR. Jacono is just the best. I cannot even describe how happy i am and how excited i am about my revision rhinoplasty surgery. I would do it all over again. His staff are just as nice and professional as he is. It is the best experience i have ever had with any surgery before i have gone through and reccomend him to anyone who is considering facial plastic surgery. You will love him and his work!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I went to Dr. Jacono for a revision rhinoplasty, after being very unhappy with the results from my previous surgeries. Right after my consultation, I knew he was the one for the job. He told me exactly what he thought needed to be done and I couldn't of agreed with him more. He picked up on the littlest things that bothered me about my nose that i could never fully put into words, he did it for me. I am an out-of-town patient, so when i flew in for my operation, I was certainly nervous about the surgery but Dr. Jacono and his phenomenal staff took such great care of me, I felt very at home and comfortable. When i had my cast removed i couldn't believe my eyes, I would have never thought that any plastic surgeon would've been able to achieve the results he did. I had lost hope and thought that only the "bad" of my nose could be corrected but i would've never expected a truly beautiful and refined nose however, Dr. Jacono challenged my misconceptions and gave me a nose that first and foremost, couldn't better suit my small face and features and has all the subtleties I've been wanting out of a rhinoplasty, especially the definition at the tip, which i thought was a lost cause for me. Overall, Dr. Jacono's work speaks for itself, its incredible natural and balanced, besides his sweet and enthusiastic nature, he is highly accredited with great expertise and experience, that trusting him is easy. I would recommend Dr. Jacono to any of my friends or family members, you will be in great hands.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I found Dr. Jacono online which is a little scary. However, after researching his credentials and experience, I decided to make an appointment for a consultation. Dr. Jacono explained in detail exactly what needed to be done to give me the best outcome. He and his staff have been both professional and caring at all times. They took really good care of me. My main worry was that I would look "plastic". I am now five weeks post op and I can't believe how natural it all looks. Truthfully, my face and eyes look better than I had ever hoped they would. I highly recommend Dr. Jacono. L.S.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr Jacono is amazing!! When I decided to have rhinoplasty I knew that I need the absolute BEST Doctor for such an important surgery. After doing my research I definitely found the best with Dr Jacono. He exceeded all of my expectations. When I went for my consultation he was very nice, patient and listened to what I wanted. I brought pictures of noses I liked (I suggest you do that). When I showed him the pictures he immediately understood the look I wanted. I trusted him and was confident that he would do an amazing surgery. His staff is also incredible! Everyone made me feel completely comfortable and they all genuinely cared about making me happy. I am now almost 4 months post op and I can't even tell you how happy I am with my results. It is so perfect and natural looking. Dr Jacono gave me everything I could have hoped for. My best friend described it as a work of art... I agree with her!! Thank you Dr Jacono!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

My name is Pamela. I was recommended to Dr. Jacono by several people that I was in touch with. I did a lot of research because I was only focusing on doing my face and wanted a surgeon that specialized in only that area. I was very impressed that Dr. Jacono was dual certified and traveled to many countries to help out adults and children with facial deformities. So I made a consultation with him and was very happy meeting with him. Everyone on staff was very accommodating and friendly. So I made an appointment that day to have the surgery. Dr. Jacono made me feel very comfortable about what he was going to do.and the end result is amazing. I highly recommend him he makes you feel very special and he is a very warm and caring individual. I give him a thumbs up and 5 stars. I can now look in the mirror and be happy with what I see. Thank you Dr. Jacono for making me feel good again about my self..

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Horrible doctor that causes permanent damage, period!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

It is almost 3 months post surgery. I still have some slight swelling, numbness and discoloration on my neck, but every week I can see the improvement. No one notices unless I point it out. I am extremely happy with my neck lift. Dr. Jacono did an great job of making it look so natural. I get compliments all the time. He is an amazing surgeon. The staff is professional, caring and helpful. Think no further when choosing a facial surgeon. I consulted and researched 5 drs before choosing dr Jacono. He was the first plastic surgeon I consulted with and I should have stopped there. I waisted almost a year before making a decision. I saw a woman that had her neck done by him ten years ago and she still looked beautiful. I have no regrets and I am hoping for the same long term results.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I could not be happier with my facelift and the beautiful natural result I obtained. I am 60 and I feel that my face is refreshed and smooth like I'm 40 - maybe better. Delighted, grateful and blessed by awesome doctor and awesome outcome. Thanks Dr J

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Dr. Andrew A. Jacono's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jacono is Board Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He is one of a small group of surgeons that has achieved Dual Board Certification in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery as well as Head and Neck Surgery. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American College of Surgeons and one of only 43 U.S. surgeons who are Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship Training Directors for the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1996)

• Top 10 Doctor 2011-2015
  • Advanced Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship Training Directors for the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
  • Best Facial Plastic Surgeon in America by Castle Connolly

Oxford

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "FACELIFT DR. JACONO MADE ME SO HAPPY!! I was you...just a short time ago! I was searching for those special surgeon's hands that I would entrust with my facia..."

May 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR. Jacono is just the best. I cannot even describe how happy i am and how excited i am about my revision rhinoplasty surgery. I would do it all over again. Hi..."

May 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Jacono for a revision rhinoplasty, after being very unhappy with the results from my previous surgeries. Right after my consultation, I knew he wa..."

May 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Jacono online which is a little scary. However, after researching his credentials and experience, I decided to make an appointment for a consultatio..."

May 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jacono is amazing!! When I decided to have rhinoplasty I knew that I need the absolute BEST Doctor for such an important surgery. After doing my research I d..."

May 7, 2016

May 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My name is Pamela. I was recommended to Dr. Jacono by several people that I was in touch with. I did a lot of research because I was only focusing on doing my..."

May 6, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible doctor that causes permanent damage, period!"

May 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It is almost 3 months post surgery. I still have some slight swelling, numbness and discoloration on my neck, but every week I can see the improvement. No one..."

May 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could not be happier with my facelift and the beautiful natural result I obtained. I am 60 and I feel that my face is refreshed and smooth like I'm 40 - maybe..."

May 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jacono is excellent. I felt fully confident that he was the dr for me after following him in the media for a few years, and reading his book. His knowledge ..."

April 18, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacono is great ! He corrected all the botched surgery I had previously. He has hands of gold! Great plastic surgeon. He spent time and answered any an..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm extremely happy with the results of my revision rhinoplasty and the overall experience, everything was very smooth and so well worth it. I am also thankful ..."

April 11, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Andrew Jacono did a phenomenal job performing neck/chin liposuction on me. Bruising was gone after 8 days and now, and now 12 days post-op, the results alr..."

April 10, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy with the results and glad I chose Dr. Jacono for my Rhinoplasty. I am 29 years old and I was unhappy with the length and sharp tip of my nose for ..."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacono is a talented doctor. I am a retired Nurse and at 58 years old was starting to see visible signs of aging, sagging skin, banding on neck, wrinkles an..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 60 yrs old and I wanted to get a lower facelift to clean up my sagging neck and jowls but still look natural . I now look like a natural looking 45 yr old..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacono and his entire staff went above and beyond to ensure every step of my journey was more than pleasant. He did my nose and it is completely natural loo..."

March 29, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacono did a wonderful job on my lower face and neck lift. I look younger, thinner and natural. "

March 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Dr Jacono and staff for helping me through a very difficult time and finding my confidence again. You are truly a gifted surgeon and I am #blessed to..."

March 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A shout out to Dr. Jacono. After attending his seminar, I knew this was the type of facelift I wanted. I had a chin and neck procedure and my cheeks also look..."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I'd recomend finding another doctor unless you want someone who doesn't listen and is not competent. I am living to regret ever having surgery with him. "

March 13, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I recommend Dr Jacono 100%. I had a rhinoplasty and he did exactly what I asked for. My nose looks so natural that no one realized I had one. Not even my kid..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recomend Dr Jocano. I had a facelift fractional lift and temporal lazer, and after a few weeks, the compliments are non-stop. It is so natural lookin..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I am a patient of Dr. Jacono. I recently had a facelift, eyelid lift and fractional laser. I am so pleased with the results. I am early in my recover..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "A truly gifted surgeon with a great bedside manner. Had the S lift under local and it was a breeze!! I would 100% send all my friend to Dr Jacono!"

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Jacono for a facelift and rhinoplasty five weeks ago. He and his entire staff were always helpful, kind, patient, and made me feel like part of their..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacono was wonderful He is extreemly talented and did a great job with my eyelid surgery"

February 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both Dr. Jacono and staff were professional. I am very happy with the results from my procedures."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my consultation with Dr Jacono at his Great Neck Facility. I wasn't sure what the outcome would bring as I knew I wasn't going to be an easy patient. . I ..."

February 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jaconos approach to my surgery was perfect for me.. He broke it down by what I needed first and so on.. Never tried to sell me just gave it to me straight an..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recommend dr Jacono a lot. Results of my surgery exceeded my expectations. I feel very beautiful and my husband also very happy. Recovery was quick and staff ..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't praise Dr. Jacono and his staff enough. From the consultation through my face and neck lift and through follow up visits, I couldn't have asked for mor..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacono and his staff could not have been nicer! The best! When it comes to your face, you should make sure you feel comfortable with who is touching it. I..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "GREAT,CARING DOCTOR! I WOULD TOTALLY RECOMMEND HIM."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Some male Hollywood stars have facelifts that look so un-natural. I didn't want that, even tho, in my own eyes, I was in need of a facelift, given my "droopy d..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Upon meeting Dr Jacono I felt immediately at ease and knew right away he was the right Dr for me. The staff is wonderful. I had a MADE lift and Matrix CO 2 lase..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Prior to my rhinoplasty, I was very nervous about having surgery done on my face. However, Doctor Jacono made me comfortable throughout the whole process. Duri..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I researched for revision surgeons for a few months until I found Dr. Jacono. Made my consultation with him and we discussed all of my options. He made me feel ..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacono and his staff are out of this world spectacular. It's a guarantee you'll be satisfied. "

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to several consultations before deciding to go with Dr. Jacono and I am so happy with the results. Dr. Jacono was very clear and direct with me and knew..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Being in the medical field myself, I believe that I have good judgement when it comes to healthcare professionals. Dr. Jacono is a very honest doctor, and withi..."

December 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a Neograft hair transplant in 2015 and couldn't be more pleased with the results. Dr. Jacono and his staff did a tremendous job and made me feel comforta..."

December 31, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had my facelift with Dr. Jacono four months ago and I am very happy with the results. I look refreshed and younger than my 55 years but very natural. Friend..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a 50 year old woman who wanted to get rid of my jowls and double chin which have bothered me for a decade. Three weeks after my facelift, I am out and abo..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jacono and his staff were amazing. They were prompt, professional, and always positive. I was hesitant initially and felt that I had adequate information an..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff was wonderful and very helpful. I never had a long wait time and Dr Jacono was great "

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Patience, professionalism and help guided me initially..The warm staff and excellent surgery that Dr. Jacono performed is miraculous.. Originally I was sent the..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Revision Rhinoplasty I am 13 weeks post op and absolutely love my results. Dr Jacono is a fantastic surgeon, very professional and easy to talk to, his whole t..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks to Dr. Jacono, I now have a beautiful nose that's natural looking and suits my face perfectly. Thank you, Dr. Jacono. "

November 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jacono & his staff are all very professional. I went to discuss an eyelid lift and upper lip surgery. He wasn't pushy at all and asked me what bothered me ..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a sales professional in my mid -forties working among mostly 30-somethings, its easy to realize that it may be time for some facial maintenance. I then asked..."

October 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I made the decision to have facial surgery, I interviewed 3 surgeons, all well credentialed. Dr. Jacono was the third doctor I met with and after speaking ..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After 2 years of contemplating a neck lift and much research, watching his work on television specials, and witnessing with my own eyes one his employees who ha..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a surgical nurse I get to see a lot of surgeons at work...so when it was my turn I was very picky! Dr. Jacono answered all my questions about rhinoplasty an..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Andrew Jacono is a one of a kind, talented, highly professional plastic surgeon with great artistic skills. He does his work extremely well and delivered re..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I waited 34 years to have my surgery, Otoplasty, and it was worth the wait. I was referred to Dr. Jacono by my ENT who I trust and it was the best decision I ev..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jacono deserves his high rating as we never encountered any Dr. that took the time and showed the concern and expressed the level of care we would receive in..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. jacono is truly a Michelangelo: my body is in great shape, vital athletic excellent diet, my 65 yr. old face didn't match. I have always been happy with my..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just recently had my MADE facelift and I cannot express how happy I am with my choice of Dr. Jacono. He was professional yet friendly and approachable during ..."

September 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first experienced Dr Jacono's artistry in 2008 when he "refreshed" my face with a face, neck and eyelid lift. He gave me a beautifully natural look - one that..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR. ANDREW JACONO; MALE FACE LIFT I am very pleased to recommend Dr. Andrew Jacono. He specializes in facial surgeries and is an artist as well as a skilled ..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "REVIEW OF DR ANDREW JACONO FACELIFT I had neck, face, forehead lift and upper/lower eyelid. Dr. Jacono did a great job and I am very happy with the result. I am..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a Mid face lift and upper and lower eyelid surgery. From the first consult, through the surgery and post -op follow-up, Dr. Jacono has been with me every ..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had upper and lower eyelid surgery. Dr. Jacono did a great job and I am very happy with the results. Dr Jacono and his staff made me feel comfortable and we..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Jacono 8 months ago and couldn't be happier. Both Dr. Jacono and his staff were very helpful and made me feel comfortable. The surg..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had closed rhinoplasty with Dr. Jacono. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. My recovery was painless and my nose looks perfect! More important..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Dr. Jacono is an amazing doctor. I had a rhinoplasty and eye lid surgery. After my consultation I knew instantly he was the doctor for me. He explained ever..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I broke my nose very badly multiple times during my adolescent sports career. I was unable to breathe out of the left nostril. Dr. Jacono preformed a closed sur..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I had rhinoplasty and otoplasty 9 months ago and am extremely unhappy with the results. I only consulted with Dr. Jacono as I found his work to be amazing and h..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the moment that I walked into Dr. Jacono's office, I felt at ease. When we talked about my rhinoplasty during the initial consultation, he listened to my ..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I did not know which doctor to go for my eye surgery and of course did a lot of research. I felt Dr. Jacono was the good choice because when I was sitting in t..."

August 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Jacono and his staff was Excellent. Many years ago I had silicone injected into my lips and it moved. I could not smile and was very upse..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "He is a terrible surgeon. Dr. 90210 with no skills. All the arrogance and none of the talent. Stay far away."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "as a physician myself, i did a lot of research prior to choosing a surgeon for my cosmetic rhinoplasty. i had multiple consultations with different plastic surg..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experince with Dr Jacono was amazing he n his staff are very friendly he did 3 diferents procedure in one day: necklift, facelift and ear pinning. n im ver..."

June 16, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.newyorkfacialplasticsurgery.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "11020" to "11021". Address has been updated from "None" to "440 Northern Boulevard". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15167734646".

June 3, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://Www.NewYorkFacialPlasticSurgery.com" to "http://www.newyorkfacialplasticsurgery.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "11020" to "11021". Address has been updated from "None" to "440 Northern Boulevard". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15167734646".

June 3, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.newyorkfacialplasticsurgery.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "10001" to "10075". Address has been updated from "None" to "990 5th Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12125702500".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Jacono for reconstructive/revision rhinoplasty in February 2015. I had a very crooked nose from my previous surgery, meant to correct a deviated sept..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. ""You looked annoyingly amazing yesterday" was what my friend texted me after we had lunch. It was my first "test" outing with one of my oldest friends to see if..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For years, I had wanted to fix my nose that was broken when I was a child. I did a lot of research until I found the absolute best doctor in Dr. Andrew Jacono..."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Iam 29 years old,I did the facelift by Dr.Andrew. now i looked much younger than before like a 21 years old colleage student~\(≧▽≦)/~. My enlish not very g..."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I rate Dr jacono #1 as a person and a as a doctor. I had an eye lift results are great. He made my procedure go easy and smooth was with me all the way. I high..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Andrew Jacono is remarkable plastic surgeon. I explained to him that I wanted to appear as a younger version of myself. Dr.Jacono’s expertise and compassio..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Jacono and love my new nose. The experience was a positive one and feel that I made the right decision by going to Dr. Jacono. I..."

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow!!!! Andrew Jacono is the man. An awesome guy who does an AMAZING job. DONT LOOK ANY FURTHER doctor jacono is simply the best out there. My results have been..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jacono performed revision of old surgery on me with excellent results where others did not succeed. He is an outstanding surgeon with a bedside manner and a ..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I finally decided to get rid off the fat on my neck and improve my face's profile, I did my research and decided to go with Dr. Jacono. And 2 weeks ago I h..."

March 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "To get to the point right from the beginning: Dr. Jacono gave me my face back! Now, to briefly explain: A couple of years ago,after looking in the mirror and..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After falling victim to a lLifestyle Lift about 10 years ago, I was left with severe long white scars around both of my ears. Over time, it only became worse. ..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I chose Dr. Jacono for Restylane for under the eye hollows and Juvederm Voluma for my cheeks and I have to say I am extremely pleased with the results!!! He lis..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a mini or s lift, upper and lower lids and a chemical peel. I am six weeks done and the results so far are amazing. Dr. Jacono says it will con..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm so thrilled with the outcome of my facelift and browlift on January 8, 2015. Dr Jacono is a kind caring doctor and wonderful easy going guy. He and his at..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Jacono was exceptional. He is a brilliant surgeon and I couldn't be happier with the results of my surgery. He made me so comfortable ab..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There are certain areas in life where it is prudent to cut corners and look for the best a deal. I don't think this is applicable with regards to your face. ..."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In addition to Dr. Jacono having an exceptional clinical skillset and smarts, he exudes warmth ,kindness and professionalism at every step in his practice. H..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so grateful to Dr. Jacono for removing my turkey neck and jowls. I look 20 years younger!. In addition to getting a great result, I received excellent and ..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacono is truly a skilled professional. Prior to my surgery, he explained every detail and answered all my questions, making me feel extremely comfortable..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a medical professional myself I researched and interviewed several facial plastic surgeons before undergoing my s lift .DrJacono listened to my concerns and..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had a rhinoplasty with DR . Jacono. It was a great excpirience , stress free :)very friendly personal. I never in my life got a flower delivery from doc ..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "After years of acne laser treatments and chemicals peels, I experienced advanced loss of elasticity around the bottom half of my face. As a very active, younge..."

January 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jacono demonstrates a genuine interest in the well being of his patients. His staff were also very attentive and polite. My overall experience and the qualit..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacono is by far the most skilled facial plastic surgeon. I experienced two very positive surgeries within the last two years and my husband has had one. ..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter is 15 years old so I was a little hesitant to have her undergo rhinoplasty surgery . I did my research and had full confidence in Dr. Jacono . She..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacono is a good surgeon but seems to always be on vacation so if you have surgery with him check to make sure he will be available for two weeks after your..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a demanding, educated consumer(Physician) who underwent a necklift 8 weeks ago. Dr. Jacono and his staff were excellent. Highly recommend him to male clien..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacono, Facelift revision! My previous facelift surgery left me with noticeable scars,loss of tragus, not satisfying jaw line and still sagging neck skin. D..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After researching plastic surgeons for 2 years I came upon Dr Jacono through another plastic sugeons opinion I valued. At the time I went to him I had already b..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have wanted a rhinoplasty from Dr. Jacono for many years, but only until recently have I been able to afford the procedure. I am now a few weeks post op. Duri..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Back in spring of 2014 I had MOHS surgery for basal cell carcinoma growing on the tip of my nose. By the end of that day the tip of my nose was gone and I neede..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was the first time I considered something like this. At first, I was very uncomfortable with the thought of getting cosmetic surgery, however Dr. Jacono m..."

September 19, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Andrew" to "Andrew A."

October 20, 2013