Ratings for Dr. Michael Zigman

Dr. Zigman really needs to retire; he doesn't listen ,and is always in bad humour. He doesn't take your issues with any degree of seriousness or concern. He's just mailing it in at this point...

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

He needs to retire has lost his dedication towards his patients

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

My family & I have been patients of Dr. Zigman's for eons. We have always been pleased with the level of care he has given each and every one of us. We consider ourselves to be very fortunate indeed to have him taking care of us.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

We have been patients of Dr. Zigman for 23 years. We have found him to be very conscientious,thorough, on time and always willing to see us if we are sick on the same or next day. We hear many people complain about the medical system in Quebec but we are very happy with the gem that we found. Hoping to be under his care for many more years.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

My family and I moved here from the United States 12 years ago. We became patients of Dr. Zigman when a friend of ours referred us to him. We have always been very satisfied with his care, his treatment, his professionalism and the time he takes to examine us. The secretary will always find a place for you if you are sick. Please Dr. Zigman, don 't retire.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Left Dr Zigman after more than 20years. He has become very impatient, yells when he gets frustrated with you. If you're a few minutes late he gets mad at you in front of everyone and tells you to make another appointment or puts your file at the end of the pile to punish you. It seems to be an effort for him to examine you unless it's for your annual check up then he puts in the effort to get up. I've gone in his office with pain and he didn't bother examining me. I had to seek help from another specialist. Had my annual check up and everything was fine then went for another appointment with another doctor the same day and was told I had a nodule on my thyroid gland. He told me I had IBS when in fact a specialist told me I had colitis. Went to see him just before leaving him because I had pain in my belly and pressure on my bladder he didn't bother examining me. I had to seek a specialist my colitis had flared up and I had a bladder infection. I can't trust a doctor that thinks I'm inventing illnesses and puts my health at risk by not even examining me. This doctor should retire. He has lost his dedication and his responsibility towards his patients.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

New secretary never picks up or calls back! So frustrating. Doctor Zigman is great.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr Zigman has been my doctor for 15 years. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Dr.Zigman is an excellent Dr. very caring and a heart of gold. Much understanding and patience for people over 65 and such respect and so attentive to those 95 and more. Such expertise in diagnosis and so careful in prescribing medication to the elderly! An outstanding dedicated Doctor and so intelligent!! My mother and I feel blessed to have him as our Doctor!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Very good doctor. Always in time. When you are sick always a place for you.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2011