Ratings for Dr. S. Nikki Powar

Don't expect scripts without having to do your part with dr Powar. The more you see her and try to take responsibility for your health, the better she becomes. I like her a lot, it I didn't the first few years.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

terrible doctor and pries into your personal life. I asked her many times to refer me to a dermatologist but she still won't do so.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

She can seem a bit rushed sometimes but is always willing to investigate further into any problem you tell her about

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I think Dr Powar is a wonderful doctor. She is straight forward and to the point. She listens to me and has been very supportive

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I am shocked to read all of the comments below and they are so far from my own opinion. Dr Powar was my husbands doctor and has since become mine. She has been amazing to myself, my husband and our twins who she has cared for since birth. She listens to us, has patience for my twins, is thorough, in polite. Everything I need in a doctor. I highly recommend her and are thankful for our care by her.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I have been a patient of hers for years and highly recommend her. She is very knowledgeable and takes the time to give detailed information when needed.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

I met Dr. Powar for 10 minutes as I was looking for a new doctor. I am professional woman and unfortunately found Dr. Powar extremely rude, arrogant and insensitive. She is the WORST doctor I have ever encountered. I asked a few basic questions and she became very defensive and asked me how I had found out she was taking new patients. Any answer I gave her was not good enough for her. She was very angry and irritated and I honestly have NO idea as to why. I could not RUN out of her office fast enough. Stay away from this strange woman. I would not want her assessing any of my medical issues.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

She rushes you and makes you feel like she doesn't care about what's going on with you.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Dr. Powar is incredibly rude, dismissive, demeaning and insensitive. She has absolutely no time for her patients and I have yet to see her with a smile on her face. It's a shame that her name ruins the practice as the other doctors are helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Doctor power is rude , uninformative , she does not care about her patient. Beware of her and three times she has misdiagnosed her clients with allergy when they had cancer. The receptionist is extremely bossy.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016