Ratings for Dr. S. Nikki Powar

She is one of the best doctors I know. Easy going, thorough and precise. Never had any issues with her or her staff.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Good doctor with good knowledge. She is very punctual.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I have been going to her years. I haven't had any issues with her like those stated below. She is great with my newborn daughter, husband and myself. She is precise and very thorough. Recommended her to a lot of family and friends.

Submitted November 21, 2017

Doctor Powar is always in rush and bossy. She always blame everything on her patients. Never go to her. The front desk receptionist is very rude. I had numbness in my feet and my hand and she ignore it . When I had to go to a different doctor, she did a test and found out I diabetes. I left doctor Powar. Smart person should run away from her.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I was surprised to see I am not the only one that had bad thing about Dr Powar. Rude and always in a rush. She is a real example of why the Canadian system , a real money grabber. The reception is rude as well.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Don't expect scripts without having to do your part with dr Powar. The more you see her and try to take responsibility for your health, the better she becomes. I like her a lot, it I didn't the first few years.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

terrible doctor and pries into your personal life. I asked her many times to refer me to a dermatologist but she still won't do so.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

She can seem a bit rushed sometimes but is always willing to investigate further into any problem you tell her about

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I think Dr Powar is a wonderful doctor. She is straight forward and to the point. She listens to me and has been very supportive

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I am shocked to read all of the comments below and they are so far from my own opinion. Dr Powar was my husbands doctor and has since become mine. She has been amazing to myself, my husband and our twins who she has cared for since birth. She listens to us, has patience for my twins, is thorough, in polite. Everything I need in a doctor. I highly recommend her and are thankful for our care by her.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017