Ratings for Dr. Amit Lala

Dr Lala was really great during my entire treatment. Dr Lala took his time and explained the process. I have recommended Dr lala to all of my friends and family

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I could not be any happier with my experience at this office. I just got my braces off a few months back and cannot stop smiling. Dr Lala and his staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. I have already recommended this office to a few of my friends.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I will highly recomend Dr Lala for orthodonic treatments. He is extremely knowledged and is popular among hi spatients and students. He is concerned about his patient's wellbeing and is very friendly and approachable. Staff is equally friendly. Clinic ambience is Gr8!!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Staff can be impatient. Dr. Lala can be rude. He wanted my son to have his jaw broken to fix a secondary issue that was not resolved by braces. I went to two oral surgeons and both stated he should have a baby tooth removed which would probably resolve the issue. When I told the Dr. about this he refused to explore that option, and said there was nothing more to be done and removed his braces. Overall disappointed in the service....it was his way or the highway even through two other professionals disagreed with his treatment option.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I went to see a doctor there, his name is jeffery, he is very nice person, but since he left I have to see Dr La la, he is very impatient when I ask questions he does not allow me to ask questions, and he suggests me to see other doctor if I keep ask questions, I have concerns why I can not ask? he is very rude. I wouldn't return to this office EVER again just because of Lala's rude and impatient and do not willing to answer patient questions or he do not know ( lack of knowledge) In general, that office staff do not give me a good impression either, I saw they yield at patient and her accompany… I am not recommend this doctor!!!

Submitted August 22, 2014

I got my braces off last month and I recieve at least one compliment on my smile every day. While I was in treatment the office always worked with me concerning my schedule when I needed to make appointments. I am really happy with Dr Lala and the staff. Everyone is great at the office!I would highly recommend them if you are lookig for an orthodontist !!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

This is very unfortunate but I wouldn't return to this office EVER again not because of Lala. The women who handles the payments is aweful. We fell behind 2 months due to a loss of job. Went back in willing to pay cash full amount what we owed and she was condescending and rude! Wouldn't take my daughter back as a patient! Left her with braces on! They don't care about the patient just the money! Went to Reicheld and am soooo happy!

Submitted January 14, 2014

Submitted January 5, 2012

awesome knowledge and very honest doc. Refused to do full treatment on my kids- did partial and their teeth looks very spectacular. just thinking- why the other orthodontists wanted to do longer treatment. My dentist also claims that the treatment was done very very well

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011