Ratings for Dr. Kristen Arpin

I dont know how this office is still even up and running. Kristin arpin is by far the worst dentist there is! This dentist ended up doing way more harm than good and would hide her mistakes and argue that she did nothing wrong. If you want your teeth wrecked go see kristen arpin it was one of the worst decisions i ever made!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Dr. Arpin should not have been a graduate of any dental school. Had a bridge put in by her and she completely blotched it. After being talked into getting the bridge, when she placed the bridge she realized that it wasn't straight and pops it out but the cement had already set. I heard my tooth snap. You could tell that she heard it and so did her assistant. So she continued to cement it to the broken tooth. I had nothing but pain for months. It finally fell out after a few months. I called and told the receptionist know. I called back because I had to wait for weeks. The receptionist told me that my file had been closed. My teeth were Ruined after I had spent several thousands of dollars. If you want to keep your teeth don't go there!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Good experience for me and my family always on time and good diagnosis.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I received excellent treatment from Dr. Arpin. She gave straight, clear, precise information, reasonable rates compared to other dentists. I recommend her to have as your dentist, I had teeth removed, told to not rush pulling another one, had fitted partials. Never was I hurried, given same day appointment for a better fitting broken partial, never had a long wait time. I do not understand the low ratings. I was respected throughout all of the visits.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I saw Dr Arpin for a number of procedures. I always booked the first appointment of the day and recieved good service. The appointments were quick and i never had any problems with the dental care i recieved. One day when i was early in my pregnancy I called in to cancel about 10 minutes after they opened (my appointment was supposed to be at that time) because I was too sick to come in. The receptionist said i would have to pay a $60 no show fee to rebook since i didnt give 24 hours notice. I explained that it was pregnancy sickness and i couldnt have predicted it and that i was calling as soon as I could (had spent the first 10 minutes in the bathroom vomitting). She said it didnt matter and would not rebook me without paying the fee. I get that PA is a transient town and people no show all the time, but having a 100% bullet proof no show policy is a bit much. I've taken my families business else where.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I went to her for a tooth extraction and it was fast. I decided to see her a second time for a filing. The work she did was terrible. She also did not freeze me properly and wouldn't listen to at first not until one of her staff said something. The filing she did was in pain so I went back but was told she couldn't see me for a month. I went to another dentist who took me in the same day as he could see I was in pain. He said the work that was done on my filing wasn't done properly that there was still rot and nerve in my tooth that she didn't drill away properly. I ended up having to get a root canal done and since then my tooth hasn't been hurting. Would not recommend her to anyone. She tries to rush to get you in and out quick

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr. Arpin does not have a pleasant bed side manner and she is extremely argumentative. The only way she gets great ratings is if you haven't actually had any dental work done. She yelled at my son while he was getting a filing done and I could hear him from the waiting room so I ran back to see what was going on and she said there is no way he could feel the work being done. I told her that if he says he can feel it, than he obviously can, please give him more freezing. She didn't want to and threatened that he'd have to go to a specialist if he was this difficult. Finally she gave him more freezing and once he was ready, she began again. Surprise, surprise not a peep out of him. Unfortunately that experience traumatized my son and it took a while for him to trust another dentist. DO NOT GO TO ARPIN : SAVE YOUR TEETH. Any fillings I received also fell out as well. I've since gone to another dentist and neither my son or I have had any issues.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Arpin is a horrible, horrible dentist. I spent thousands of dollars for a bridge for my front 6 teeth. I have had nothing but problems with it, it isn't sealed properly and I have ended up needing 4 root canals for these teeth. It looks awful, my parents had paid for braces, and my teeth were very nice, now I look like I have horse teeth…with a horrible overbite. I would not send anyone to this dentist.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

The desk ladies are rude and dont care about you. If you want to go somewhere where they care about you dont go here good luck getting in by next year. Over books like crazy

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I have had 3 teeth pulled including one wisdom tooth, and 3 fillings by Dr. Arpin and never had any problems. I have a VERY bad fear of dentists and she made sure I was calm and ok before she did anything. She's friendly fast and there to help when you need it. I refuse to go anywhere else

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015