Ratings for Dr. Kristen Arpin

I saw Dr Arpin for a number of procedures. I always booked the first appointment of the day and recieved good service. The appointments were quick and i never had any problems with the dental care i recieved. One day when i was early in my pregnancy I called in to cancel about 10 minutes after they opened (my appointment was supposed to be at that time) because I was too sick to come in. The receptionist said i would have to pay a $60 no show fee to rebook since i didnt give 24 hours notice. I explained that it was pregnancy sickness and i couldnt have predicted it and that i was calling as soon as I could (had spent the first 10 minutes in the bathroom vomitting). She said it didnt matter and would not rebook me without paying the fee. I get that PA is a transient town and people no show all the time, but having a 100% bullet proof no show policy is a bit much. I've taken my families business else where.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I went to her for a tooth extraction and it was fast. I decided to see her a second time for a filing. The work she did was terrible. She also did not freeze me properly and wouldn't listen to at first not until one of her staff said something. The filing she did was in pain so I went back but was told she couldn't see me for a month. I went to another dentist who took me in the same day as he could see I was in pain. He said the work that was done on my filing wasn't done properly that there was still rot and nerve in my tooth that she didn't drill away properly. I ended up having to get a root canal done and since then my tooth hasn't been hurting. Would not recommend her to anyone. She tries to rush to get you in and out quick

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr. Arpin does not have a pleasant bed side manner and she is extremely argumentative. The only way she gets great ratings is if you haven't actually had any dental work done. She yelled at my son while he was getting a filing done and I could hear him from the waiting room so I ran back to see what was going on and she said there is no way he could feel the work being done. I told her that if he says he can feel it, than he obviously can, please give him more freezing. She didn't want to and threatened that he'd have to go to a specialist if he was this difficult. Finally she gave him more freezing and once he was ready, she began again. Surprise, surprise not a peep out of him. Unfortunately that experience traumatized my son and it took a while for him to trust another dentist. DO NOT GO TO ARPIN : SAVE YOUR TEETH. Any fillings I received also fell out as well. I've since gone to another dentist and neither my son or I have had any issues.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Arpin is a horrible, horrible dentist. I spent thousands of dollars for a bridge for my front 6 teeth. I have had nothing but problems with it, it isn't sealed properly and I have ended up needing 4 root canals for these teeth. It looks awful, my parents had paid for braces, and my teeth were very nice, now I look like I have horse teeth…with a horrible overbite. I would not send anyone to this dentist.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

The desk ladies are rude and dont care about you. If you want to go somewhere where they care about you dont go here good luck getting in by next year. Over books like crazy

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I have had 3 teeth pulled including one wisdom tooth, and 3 fillings by Dr. Arpin and never had any problems. I have a VERY bad fear of dentists and she made sure I was calm and ok before she did anything. She's friendly fast and there to help when you need it. I refuse to go anywhere else

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Any work that I have had done by Dr Arpin has been painful for months after it was done. Then it all fell out. A bridge that is supposed last many years fell out. Fillings didn't last a year. Horrible dental work! She should never graduated from dental school!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Won't be going back. Asked the front desk if my five year old daughter was covered and told I was covered so I got the work done. Just to get told next time I tried making an appointment for her that I have a bill of $554.20 that actually wasn't covered. They didn't even phone my dental coverage people. They said it was my job and got stuck with the bill :'( can't trust anyone these days... I thought it was the front desk job to check if you have coverage or not? not pleased and top it off did pretty poor work didn't even fix the problem had to go to someone else.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I like Dr. Arpin as a person but the work I had done is not good. I have changed dentists and now I have to have my crowns redone as they are not fitted properly. I also had a root canal done by Dr. Arpin and months later it is still sensitive.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Although Dr.Arpin's staff is very nice, Dr.Arpin's dental work has not been good.I've had to go to other dentist's to have her work fixed, more than once. I won't be returning unless I cannot get in anywhere else and it is a necessary.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014