Ratings for Dr. Barton M. Lewis

Dr. Lewis told me he had never heard of my condition when I was first diagnosed. He has not been helpful for me personally, although always friendly, he seemed rushed most of the time.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

always available and willing to see pts. Staff is helpful and returns calls fast. I tell everyone to transfer to this office because they really care about there patients and take the time to talk and treat them as a person not a number. I could go on and on but I think you understand they have really helped my family and extended family when we needed help. thank god for this office of staff and doctors

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Dr. Lewis is the greatest. He was very understanding and a great help with my 96 year old father-in-law medical illness. A lot of Drs. would say we can't do anything for you because of your age,but not Dr. Lewis he helped him in everyway humanly possible. He even took time to come to my father-in-laws house to check on him because he was very concerned about him. As for myself as long as Dr. Lewis is doctoring in this area I'll always be his patient. And Dr. Lewis has always been straight forward with everything. He is very compasionate towards his patient. There is none better.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2007

The most down to earth Dr. I've been to! Tells it like it is. Always smiles, calles you by your name, he really knows his patients. Even phones when sick. Wouldn't switch for nothing, he has been our family dr. for ... many years.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2007

We've been seeing Dr. Lewis for about 4 years now and he's always been wonderful. He's right on top of everything and cares about each person individually. His patients aren't just a number to him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2007

Dr. Barton M. Lewis's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Tufts