Ratings for Dr. Sunil Datar

This doctor is an amazing doctor.. my husband fell I'll and he was with him all the way..he even made house calls with his staff...unheard of this day and age. He was caring, compassionate and I would recommend him to anyone. My husband passed , as he was gravely ill. Datar and his staff accommodated us whenever we needed to see him or he needed to see us. .did all referals. Amazing dr. If you find fault with him you will not find a dr. to keep you happy. Thankyou Dr. Datar

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

He is an amazing doctor very good at his job well recommend

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Sunil Dater has been thee for me at any time, a man that's always going the extra mile to help your needs and making you feel better.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

He is a good doctor. Only one i'd go see if i have a health issue.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Datar for over 14 years . He listens to what you say , and never rushes you . If you or he are uncomfortable with what appears happening , he will ALWAYS suggest seeing a Specialist , and will then arrange for the appointment . A couple of months ago we were both concerned with my breathing conditions , so he arranged for visits to the Mazinkowski Clinic , Lung Clinic and an Allergist over the next few days . Finally we were able to gain some relief for my conditions .

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

he is such a liar, he will do anything and everything to think your getting the best care, in all reality he is just in it for the money

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Sunil Datar is a amazing doctor he always does what he says he will do for you. He does not hesitate to look into things.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

He has been my Doctor for 15-20 yrs now, my husband also sees him. We feel so fortunate to have him as our Doctor as he's thorough, caring and when we've had concerns about things he listens and further tests are scheduled. We both highly recommend him and have referred several people to him, all have been very pleased with him. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Took my dad to the emergency where this doctor was working.he was one of the worst doctor. Misdiagosed my dad.needless to say.we lost my dad a few months ago.due to thr neglect of this doctor. Didnt even give him medicine for his pneumonia & no help while he was having a stroke..He is not a good doctor. And im sure god has plans for him!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Horrible listener. Doesn't have over 4 min for the worst things.

Submitted July 27, 2015