Ratings for Dr. Hector Delcastillo

Nurses give very bad service and they never comunicate back to you.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I have been Dr. Del Castillo's patient for more than 25 years and I would go to no other. He is a gentle, caring doctor who is knowledgeable of the changes in treatment of GYN issues. He understands me and knows how to communicate issues that need attending to even when I am not receptive. He knows best and I trust and believe in him.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

He is there for you all kind when everything is fine, when things go wrong, he jumps ship! You dont need someone to speak to you sweetly, you need a doctor. Never again!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

He is the best one. Great doctor he explain eveything.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

He is a fabulous doctor! He truly cares about his patients and will do everything he can to ensure a safe delivery for the birth of your child. I couldn't say enough wonderful things about him!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Enough good things can't be said about Dr. Del Castillo. He is kind, compassionate. Simply put, the best. Helpful staff too. God bless Dr. Del Castillo.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

I have visited several doctors in the last 3 years looking for answers to my problem, and Dr. Del Castillo is the only one who showed compassion, understanding, caring, and knowledge of what I could have. I just had my first appointment with him, and I left his office calm and content, even though we are starting, I am hopeful that he will help me thru this.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

GREAT doctor. EXCELLENT demeanor. VERY warm, friendly and approachable. Takes his time out to talk and get to know you. I recommend him to my friends and family all the time.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Phenomenal doctor! He is calm, and patient, and I've always walked out of his office happy and reassured. Even when the news wasn't so good, he still made sure that I understood all my options clearly, and could make an informed decision. They had to induce my labor, and when he stopped by to check on me, my partner was out getting lunch. Well, he made sure to go down to the cafeteria, and repeat everything he just told me, just so that we'd all be in the loop. I had a difficult labor, but with his help both me and my son came out of it completely unscathed (well, I had 3 stitches, but felt great). Without his help, I believe I would've ended up with a c-section. Oh, and the delivery room nurses worship the ground he walks on. I am definitely going back to him with all of my pregnancies.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Del Castillo is kind, caring and compassionate. He takes time with his patients, answers any and all of your questions. His office staff reflects his attitude too, whether it is making appointments, calling in for refills or at the actual appointment, they are always pleasant. I highly recommend this doctor to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2008

Dr. Hector Delcastillo's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1978)

GHI