Ratings for Dr. Ben Ali

I have seen Dr. Ben Aki on three occasions and he gets right down to the job and asks questions only when he needs information from the patient, this is quite sensible as he can compare what the doctor sees and asks questions when he asks questions that compare with what the patiet mentioned. I would go out of my way to have him apply any medication or surgery he deems needed. Excellent!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I'm in complete agreement with those that found him to be rude. He was very short and abrupt, never once looked me in the eye, and did not provide me with a good explanation of his finding. Generally uncooperative. The only real positive is that he got me in and out quickly and I won't have to see him again (it was a consultation only, thank goodness I don't have to have him operating on me).

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Read comments on Google from others who have had carpal tunnel surgery with other surgeons and you will soon realize how lucky your are to have Dr. Ali doing your surgery. Three weeks out and my recovery reads like a textbook. All the numbness gone right away, all fingers mobile and flexible, wrist getting stronger and barely a mark where the operation was performed. True, Dr. Ali is not one for long conversations, but he does what you went to him for and he tells you what to do post-surgery. 18 minutes from walking in to walking out of surgery and I will try to get him to do my other wrist once I have healed up a bit more. Staff in his office and the OR were great for me.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Was on time. Very knowledgable. Quiet, kind. Thorough re: expectations. Very direct which I appreciate. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I ha net had my procedure yet although it is very minor. I was v v happy w the consult.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

He was very rude and was giving us attitude. Ive never come across such an unprofessional impolite doctor.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Recently had a shoulder lipoma removed. I was told the procedure would take 30 minutes. Dr. Ali was done in 20 minutes. He was very soft spoken & gentle. His surgical nurse kept me comfortable during that time. Dr. Ali gave me post-operative advise. I had no problems. I will see him again mid-May. Looking forward to seeing him again.

Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Ali and his staff were professional and compassionate throughout my entire experience with my surgery. Thank you to all the nurses as well

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I went to Dr Ali for carpal tunnel surgery. He explained exactly what was going to happen. Afterwards i had questions, and Dr Ali answered and everything was great

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

I really recommend Dr. Ali. I'm surprised to see some of the comments below. I think everyone who is calling him rude or saying he has no bedside manner is just confusing that with him being a quiet introvert. Yes, he was quiet, but he was very kind to me. He did an amazing job and left zero scarring. Very skilled doctor.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

I cant really assess his knowledge or helpfulness as I had a very short appointment with him. However, based on his rudeness and bedside manner I am glad that I will not have to visit him in the future. Part of being a Dr. is treating your patients kindly.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012