Ratings for Dr. Paul Braude

Dr. Braude was my family doctor for over 20 years, back from when he was at York University in the 90s. Sadly, I just learned he retired last year. Wish I had learned beforehand, so I could have seen him before he left his practice. He will be hard to replace. He was always thorough, friendly and was always quick to provide referrals when he felt it was needed, and saw me through a few health concerns over the years. It's hard to find a good family doctor in the city that is accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I was very happy with Dr. Braude. The only thing I was upset was the way he left without advising his patients. I really need a doctor, that is there to be able to talk to about your health issues. I am sure the doctor he has in his place is very good, but I don't need a botox doctor to talk to about my personal health problems. My whole family had been going there for about 20-25 years.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr Braudeis THE best. I trust him with my life, my kids lives and my grandson's. I count my blessings the day I found him

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I'm lucky having him as our Family Doctor for about 20 year, will miss him whenever retires. The staff is excellent as well.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Love him. Fear he will retire one day because I'll never find another like him.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Always punctual, very knowledgeable , excellent staff. A+ all the way. 15 years and counting :)

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr Braude is an amazing doctor. He is always right on point with what's going on with me and I have never had an issue getting in with a specialist in a timely manner. He has also taken on both my children and is always accommodating since we moved 3 hours away. Whenever we are down they always squeeze us in! Love everyone at this office

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Dr. Paul Braude is excellent. He cares for you, would give you the right advice. I did not opt for a pediatrician for my newborn instead requested Dr. Braude to take care of him as well. It was a good decision, gave me a lot of home care tips and no un necessary medication. Have been under his care for more than 10 years now.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Once a year he gets grumpy with me. But it passes. He actually cares. Listens well. Solid advice. Likes preventative measures. Overall good doctor and even better human being. He's been my doctor since my York U days.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Excellent doctor, knowledgeable and well organized. And a caring human being too.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012