You may also like

I was very happy with Dr. Braude. The only thing I was upset was the way he left without advising his patients. I really need a doctor, that is there to be able to talk to about your health issues. I am sure the doctor he has in his place is very good, but I don't need a botox doctor to talk to about my personal health problems. My whole family had been going there for about 20-25 years.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Love him. Fear he will retire one day because I'll never find another like him.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr Braude is an amazing doctor. He is always right on point with what's going on with me and I have never had an issue getting in with a specialist in a timely manner. He has also taken on both my children and is always accommodating since we moved 3 hours away. Whenever we are down they always squeeze us in! Love everyone at this office

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Dr. Paul Braude is excellent. He cares for you, would give you the right advice. I did not opt for a pediatrician for my newborn instead requested Dr. Braude to take care of him as well. It was a good decision, gave me a lot of home care tips and no un necessary medication. Have been under his care for more than 10 years now.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Once a year he gets grumpy with me. But it passes. He actually cares. Listens well. Solid advice. Likes preventative measures. Overall good doctor and even better human being. He's been my doctor since my York U days.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Excellent doctor, knowledgeable and well organized. And a caring human being too.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

I've gone to Braude since he opened his clinic at york u. Good doctor and he is now serving my little girl. My wife thinks he is just ok..but I get along with him and we talk ... somedays he is very busy other days he will sit and chat.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Dr. Paul Braude's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very happy with Dr. Braude. The only thing I was upset was the way he left without advising his patients. I really need a doctor, that is there to be a..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Braudeis THE best. I trust him with my life, my kids lives and my grandson's. I count my blessings the day I found him"

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm lucky having him as our Family Doctor for about 20 year, will miss him whenever retires. The staff is excellent as well."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love him. Fear he will retire one day because I'll never find another like him. "

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always punctual, very knowledgeable , excellent staff. A+ all the way. 15 years and counting :)"

September 16, 2014