Ratings for Dr. Allan Ettenson

Just a short note to share with you how Dr. Ettenson's chiropractic treatments have been a blessing to me. I have been having regular monthly adjustments done over the past two and one half years, and the debilitating back problems that plagued me for more than twenty years have been almost non-existent. Mylast pregnancy was made much more comfortable due to my regular visits to Dr. Ettenson. Dr. Ettenson has treated me in a professional manner always recognizing my wishes and concerns and working with me to provide the health care that is best for me. My life as the mother of six is a rigorous one, and I have no time for back issues. Thanks Dr. Ettenson!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Treated for motor vehicle accident. Very satisfied and will highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

great dr. always on time with appointments and makes great recomendatoins. only visit him quarterly to get adjustments. feel 100% everything i visit. thanks dr. allan ettenson

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

I have known Dr.Al for years. He has helped me and my family with our health problems. He is caring and shows concern as well as a high level of clinical knowledge and experience. I reccommend Dr. Al to anyone who is experiencing health problems and can't find an answer.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

He puts you at ease right away. Surroundings are comfortable. Dr. Ettenson is very knowlegeable and willing to discuss any problems. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2007