Ratings for Dr. Henry F. Woodworth

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Awesome, defintely worth it! tremendous help, have seen others who were of little assistance. Results matter!!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

He provided me with so much insight and wisdom. I have been seeing therapists my whole life, and I continue to, today. He is by far, not only the best therapist I have ever had, he is the man who helped me change my life. Completely.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

I saw Dr. Woodworth for a while about 10 years ago. He just kept prescribing drugs. By the time he got through with me, I was on 4 separate antidepressants at the same time. The next psychiatrist that I saw didn't even believe me at first that I was on all those drugs at once, because that just shouldn't be done.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

I can't say enough good things about this doctor. I drive 45 minutes one way and pay out of pocket for him (he's out of network for BCBS PPO). He is patient, extremely knowledgeable, open to all kinds of treatment options (not just traditional ones), and is a really likeable guy. He's not always on time, but that's because he always spends extra time with his patients.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2007

Dr. Henry F. Woodworth's Credentials

• Mi State Univ Coll Of Human Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Northville, MI