Ratings for Dr. Michael Walsh

I'm seriously surprised Mike Walsh passed medical school. His medical knowledge is brutally lacking. Add his bad attitude and rude behavior and you have an award winning combination.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Dr Mike, as our children call him, is honest about his knowledge. If he feels that your condition is beyond his experience, he has a vast number of collegues that he can refer you to. He is always ready to listen -this is why his punctually rating is low. He truly cares about his patients and is always willing to learn more. Our family has a an unorthodox medical history, but Dr Mike is always willing to listen and refer us to the best people in the medical field when he does not have the answers. That to me is the most important quality of a good GP- he knows his limitations and learns from his patients as well as his medical collegues.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr Walsh has been our family dr for the past 4 years. He's been great! He listens to you and never seems distracted or like he's rushing you. He was the primary dr for our first child and I felt completely comfortable with every step of the pregnancy!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Dr. Walsh is our family doc and always does his best, I believe, to solve an issue or refer out if need be. Easy to talk with and joke with and he is so great with my kids as well. I feel confident that I can tell him anything and he will listen with respect. I believe that the "arrogance" as some people have commented on is being confused with confidence. Don't you want a confident doctor with the gumption to know when a referral is needed and send you to a specialist with a smile?

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr. Walsh used to be my doctor in highschool. Always very nice and helpful as I was often sick. Not so great at diagnosing gyn conditions, but overall a pretty good doctor.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

He's a pretty good doctor, always very nice and friendly. Takes the time to listen and accurately diagnose his patients.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008

Excellent doctor. I saw him for some very difficult, chronic problems that I had seen a number of doctors for in the past, all unsuccessful in helping me. Dr. Walsh made the diagnosis, treated me, and saved my life. I am forever indebted. He has subsequently been my MD and I am extremely happy. Top drawer doc.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

I have always seen Dr.Walsh and have never had any problems with him. He was also the doctor who delivered my first child and with all the complications that occured after the delivery I believe Dr.Walsh is the reason I am still alive today.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2007

He has absolutely no bed side manner and is very rude to people that he feels aren't living up to his standards

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007

Very helpful - checks out details before prescribing..

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007