Ratings for Dr. R. Bennett

This doctor appears totally uncaring. As a patient you are left with the impression that you are interfering with his day. He was unable to provide definitive advice for my condition - in fact less than my GP or physiotherapist did.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

I was very disappointed, I was his first patient in the morning, and he was 20 minutes late, and he came with no apology. I went to him with a cat scan already completed and a print out of the results stating it was a severe condition.He seemed very rude and uncaring about my position, he said it did not warrent any further actions and did nothing to help, yet two days later I am back in emegency in severe pain due to my condition. No bed side manner, and it was more like I was bothering him. He may be good at his job, but I will never know, because I would not go back to him.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Excellent surgeon. I had a partial disc removal and was in and out of hospital within 48 hours with no more siatic nerve pain. Very successful results. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

He is head of orthopods -- arrogant, comes across as uncaring - you are a number to him. Hard to establish a rapport with him. Have seen him 6 or 7 times --- opinion I have about him is the same. He doesn't listen to you! Feels to me like is is saying 'non verbally', ya, ya I know you hurt BUT ...... doesn't seem to give a person HOPE. Won't go back to him ever again!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

When he fixed my back, he gave me back my life! I will forever be in his debt. Thank you just isn't enough

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007