Ratings for Dr. William Emery

Dr. Emery is fantastic! He is a very busy and popular doctor which keeps the punctuality from being better than OK. I wish the other staff at that clinic were on par with his level of service.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I went to Dr. Emery for 4 years until I moved back to Quebec. Since then I have been in severe regret every time I visit a doctor. Dr. Emery was THE definition of the word 'doctor'. I got the best care and concern when I became diabetic and since being back here in the east it's been nothing but a streak of misery as I have seen numerous doctors who were, for the most part, a joke being unable to diagnose my developing shingles one time (I was saved from it becoming full blown by a senior doctor after 7, I repeat 7, emergency doctors couldn't diagnose it!!) and leg cellulitis another (Hoo-boy was that another story!). Basically, if you have Dr. Emery as your doctor I'm envious and consider yourself in this day and age VERY LUCKY!!! Yes, the wait time can be long, but it's because you get his full attention when it's your turn. He doesn't rush everyone through assembly-line style. It seems like every doctor I've seen since being here just opens the file folder and flips back and forth through papers while not listening to a thing you say! And, by the way, Annette is actually quite a nice lady when you get to talking with her. :-)

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr.Emery has been my doctor since I was 14. That was 21 years ago. He has been through it all with me. 3 pregnancies, embarrassing issues and pain management. He really listens to what you have to say and gives options on how to best get your needs met. He is not afraid to say, hey I'm not sure so lets get a second opinion. Yes I have waited 2 hours past an appointment time and it's annoying as all sin, but other times I am in and out very quickly. Just depends on the day and other patients. I don't know what I am going to do when he finally decides to retire.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

My family, daughter,wife and myself have been going to dr Emery for app. 25 years and he is nothing but professional and friendly. After he joined the practice at Marlborough I was afraid he would change, not the case. He really cares about people and remembers you as a person and patient. I really believe he is the best doctor I could have found for myself and family Ed Petersen

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Love, love, love Dr.Emery. Couldn't imagine seeing anyone else. He is honest, knowledgable, and has a sense of humor.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

It may be that one often has to wait awhile past their app't time but its easy to understand when he doesn't rush you, always listening. He has a wonderful sense of humour & you can usually get an app't for the next day.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Emery has been my Family Physician for a fair number of years now. He was initially recommended to me by my father, who also sees him. From the beginning, I have always thought quite highly of Dr. Emery's professional medical skills along with his friendly, easy-going, and appropriately humorous manner. Recently, I was especially impressed with the caring follow-up that he provided after I had a fall on the ice and fractured my lower left leg, which had required surgery. As part of my appointment, he willingly filled out a variety of forms that I had brought and then "personally" contacted me at home later that Friday evening to ensure that I was going to be properly fitted for the appropriate mobility assistance equipment. It may have just been part of a late day's work for him, but it really confirmed to me that he really cares about his patients and works tirelessly on their behalf. I just wanted to thank Dr. Emery for all he does. He really cares to do excellent work.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

He is one of the best very knowledgeable,kind.Annette is also very kind and helpful she is just over worked and people get impatient with her.She is doing her best in a bad situation at the best of times. Give her some credit.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr Emery has been my doctor for almost 15 years. He is always up on the latest information and is very helpful and caring. He's great with kids and he always takes the time to answer any questions you may have. All his staff are great people too. I have never had any problems with Annette, she has always been helpful and courteous. At times, yes she can be a little abrupt but nothing that a smile and a "how are you today?" can't fix.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

Dr. Emery has been my doctor since I was a baby, that was 20 years ago and i'm still going back. He's been an amazing doctor to me and my family. I will never go to another one. But yes he's receptionist is the worst, she is extremely rude and disrespectful, his daughter however is amazing and very kind.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011