You may also like

Rate Dr. Abdul Atiyah

Dr. Abdul Atiyah's Ratings

Great experience with this doctor and his office. Couldn't be happier.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2728129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr Atiyah and his staff are the best. They make you feel comfortable and they truly care about each patient. The world needs more people like this

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2719287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

I had breastfeeding reduction and tummy tuck after huge weight loss and Dr at I yah gave me back my confidence and life!! Amazingly kind , caring and wonderful Doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2717622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Best dr ever!! Caring, compassionate, thoughtful and so much more.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2663390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2014

Informative and realistic. Serious and lighthearted at all the right times. A gifted surgeon - God guides his hand. Dr. Atiyah did a breast reduction for me last year while he was on a locum in Victoria. I feel honoured to have had him as my surgeon, and am thrilled with the result. One look at him, and you'll know he's a perfectionist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2509703].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Had a tummy tuck. He believed I wasn't severe enough to have one, he tried to change my mind for five years, but eventually realized I was serious and needed to do it for myself. He is very professional, extremely funny, has the best bedside manner of anyone Ive ever known. His staff is amazing! I think he is compassionate and caring, but he is a no BS doctor, so if you don't want the truth, don't ask!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1459531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2010

Dr. Atiyah done a breast reduction on me and he is excellent at what he does. He is very professional and has a great bedside manner. He explained everything he was going to do and what to expect.I was in hospital over night and came to see me twice and even his secretary Rose came to see me before my surgery and afterwards. She is a sweetheart with an awesome personality.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1459530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

i went to see dr atiyah about a breast reduction and when i asked questions since i was quite large i wanted to know what to expect he was rude and said i wasnt ready for the surgery he forwarded a letter to my family physician saying i wasnt a good candidate for the surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1459529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Wonderful, kind Dr. who is a perfectionist in his field.I enjoyed meeting him n only recall positive things.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1459528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Dr. Atiyah done breast reduction surgery on me and he is wonderful doctor, explain everything he was going to do and what to expect. Was in hospital over night and came to see me twice and has great bedside manner and his secretary Rose is sweet, she even came to see me and to see if everything was ok, we are so luckly have him stay in Nova Scotia

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1459527].votes_count ]]