Ratings for Dr. Abdul Atiyah

I had tummy tuck 2 was ago . The results are amazing! Brings me to tears how good I look and feel. Any Dr. This talented usually doesn't stay in Cape Breton. ( hope he doesn't find this out). He is the best, who is straightforward, and honest, qualities I like cause I'm a black and white person myself. His office and or staff make me want to guit my job and work with them! Lol. Remember office visits should not take long unless you have complications, find friends and family for handholding.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

I had tummy tuck and breast reduction , Dr.atiyah is an amazing doctor he made me feel really at ease he's funny and careing ! Amazing doctor ! His staff is really helpful as well ! He changed my life for the better . .. And he's a cutie ;)

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I went in to see him about a large cyst that was growing on my face that I wanted removed. He told me to "not be so stupid" and prescribed me some pill (I didn't bother filling the perceiption) instead of even making an effort to remove it. I have medical experience so I ended up cutting it open and draining it myself, it hasn't disappeared completely but I did more to fix the problem then he did.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Great experience with this doctor and his office. Couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I had breastfeeding reduction and tummy tuck after huge weight loss and Dr at I yah gave me back my confidence and life!! Amazingly kind , caring and wonderful Doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Best dr ever!! Caring, compassionate, thoughtful and so much more.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Informative and realistic. Serious and lighthearted at all the right times. A gifted surgeon - God guides his hand. Dr. Atiyah did a breast reduction for me last year while he was on a locum in Victoria. I feel honoured to have had him as my surgeon, and am thrilled with the result. One look at him, and you'll know he's a perfectionist.

Submitted August 22, 2014

Had a tummy tuck. He believed I wasn't severe enough to have one, he tried to change my mind for five years, but eventually realized I was serious and needed to do it for myself. He is very professional, extremely funny, has the best bedside manner of anyone Ive ever known. His staff is amazing! I think he is compassionate and caring, but he is a no BS doctor, so if you don't want the truth, don't ask!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Dr. Atiyah done a breast reduction on me and he is excellent at what he does. He is very professional and has a great bedside manner. He explained everything he was going to do and what to expect.I was in hospital over night and came to see me twice and even his secretary Rose came to see me before my surgery and afterwards. She is a sweetheart with an awesome personality.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Dr. Abdul Atiyah's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had tummy tuck 2 was ago . The results are amazing! Brings me to tears how good I look and feel. Any Dr. This talented usually doesn't stay in Cape Breton. ( ..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had tummy tuck and breast reduction , Dr.atiyah is an amazing doctor he made me feel really at ease he's funny and careing ! Amazing doctor ! His staff is rea..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I went in to see him about a large cyst that was growing on my face that I wanted removed. He told me to "not be so stupid" and prescribed me some pill (I didn..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience with this doctor and his office. Couldn't be happier."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Atiyah and his staff are the best. They make you feel comfortable and they truly care about each patient. The world needs more people like this"

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had breastfeeding reduction and tummy tuck after huge weight loss and Dr at I yah gave me back my confidence and life!! Amazingly kind , caring and wonderful ..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Best dr ever!! Caring, compassionate, thoughtful and so much more."

December 26, 2014