Ratings for Dr. Abdul Atiyah

Dr. Atiyah performed a breast reduction on me almost 2 months ago, and they look wonderful. Although I wish they were a bit smaller, they are MUCH better and I'm now pain free. Even though he was a bit hesitant at first due to my age, he still sincerely cares about his patients and listens to them. His secretary and patient coordinator are also very kind. The OR nurses were sweet and caring. Surgery day went great and they made me feel very calm, and always kept my boyfriend up to date while I was under. Would defiantly recommend. My only thing I think I should mention is that usually your appointments will usually run late.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I had a face lift done by Dr. Atiyah about 15 years ago. I was told at the time that it would probably last about 10 years. To this day most people could never guess my age. A great person and surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I had tummy tuck 2 was ago . The results are amazing! Brings me to tears how good I look and feel. Any Dr. This talented usually doesn't stay in Cape Breton. ( hope he doesn't find this out). He is the best, who is straightforward, and honest, qualities I like cause I'm a black and white person myself. His office and or staff make me want to guit my job and work with them! Lol. Remember office visits should not take long unless you have complications, find friends and family for handholding.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

I had tummy tuck and breast reduction , Dr.atiyah is an amazing doctor he made me feel really at ease he's funny and careing ! Amazing doctor ! His staff is really helpful as well ! He changed my life for the better . .. And he's a cutie ;)

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I went in to see him about a large cyst that was growing on my face that I wanted removed. He told me to "not be so stupid" and prescribed me some pill (I didn't bother filling the perceiption) instead of even making an effort to remove it. I have medical experience so I ended up cutting it open and draining it myself, it hasn't disappeared completely but I did more to fix the problem then he did.

Submitted October 5, 2015

Great experience with this doctor and his office. Couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr Atiyah and his staff are the best. They make you feel comfortable and they truly care about each patient. The world needs more people like this

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I had breastfeeding reduction and tummy tuck after huge weight loss and Dr at I yah gave me back my confidence and life!! Amazingly kind , caring and wonderful Doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Best dr ever!! Caring, compassionate, thoughtful and so much more.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Informative and realistic. Serious and lighthearted at all the right times. A gifted surgeon - God guides his hand. Dr. Atiyah did a breast reduction for me last year while he was on a locum in Victoria. I feel honoured to have had him as my surgeon, and am thrilled with the result. One look at him, and you'll know he's a perfectionist.

Submitted August 22, 2014